not so smart people in va
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Westland, MI

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Feel sorry for the ignorance in the people of va. All so sad and stupid.
What the heck

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jan 23, 2013
That isn't a nice thing to say. There are a lot of people that live there that would disagree. If you don't like Virginians don't visit our state.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Jan 23, 2013
bob wrote:
Feel sorry for the ignorance in the people of va. All so sad and stupid.
Awe Gee, Bob how is that crime rate in Detroit? Risen another point today?
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2013
bob wrote:
Feel sorry for the ignorance in the people of va. All so sad and stupid.
Who is ignorant now, BOB?

Michigan
2010 Crime (Actual Data) Incidents
Aggravated Assault 31,727
Arson N/A
Burglary 73,868
Forcible Rape 4,673
Larceny and Theft 166,980
Motor Vehicle Theft 27,353
Murder and Manslaughter 567
Robbery 11,493
Crime Rate (Total Incidents) 316,661
Property Crime 268,201
Violent Crime 48,460

Virginia
2010 Crime (Actual Data) Incidents
Aggravated Assault 9,529
Arson N/A
Burglary 30,629
Forcible Rape 1,532
Larceny and Theft 145,019
Motor Vehicle Theft 10,548
Murder and Manslaughter 369
Robbery 5,657
Crime Rate (Total Incidents) 203,283
Property Crime 186,196
Violent Crime 17,087
bob

Westland, MI

#5 Jan 23, 2013
That's cool. But you forgot drugs std and people without diplomas. Oh you guys would win all three. Dumb people aren't hard to find there.huh
Hahaha poor Bob

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Obviously poor Bob got ahold of an uneducated pill head with an STD because not EVERYONE here in Va is a dumbass BOB so while your pointing fingers remember the three pointing back at you :)
really

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Sheet, you are why he started this thread!
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
We keep most of ours at the "East End" of the state. Its a place called "Washington".
You idiot Washington is not part of Virginia. It is own entity. It is a DISTRICT. Washington D.C. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
really

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 24, 2013
You are fos! I'm not truth stirrer but you are paranoid. Facts and truth really get yo u hot. You are a loser....We can all read You posted East end of the state. You lie when the truth is right in front of you. Bob Sheet is on drugs. Please take him to your state.
really

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 24, 2013
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/pennington-gap-...

Read this Bob. Check out the court records on this thing Sheet loves.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>Only a Boss or Boss Lover would take the time to put up dates !
You never speak the truth. Sheety, he called us ignorant here in Virginia and I put stats that shows Michigan is far worse on all levels. Then you say D C is at far end of the state no wonder he thinks we are ignorant. You give him like you do everyone else the ammunition to think so. You really full of yourself. No, as I have stated one hundred and three times I am not a Boss Haney Loving person, but were you keep on and on with the subject, I am truly beginning to believe your obsession with the mayor goes way beyond vindictive retaliation to a more deep seated passionate love for the man. Me thinks he doth protest his hate to much and it is actually love. Remember when we were all in school and the boy would pick on the girl when in reality he really liked her. Sheety, I think you are that boy for the mayor.
truth is the truth

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2013
i do beleive everyone has the right to their own opinion but BOB let me tell you something right now. i am very well educated and yes went to college and no do no do drugs. have worked hard all my life for what i have. it is stupid people like you that gives us a bad name. a little advise BOB LAY OFF THE DRUGS OR WHATEVER YOU ARE ON. GET A LIFE. BECAUSE YOU MUST NOT HAVE ONE. WE ARE A SMALL COMMUNITY HERE AND DO NOT NEED YOUR STUPID REMARKS, SO PLEASE STAY WHEREVER YOU ARE WE DO NOT NEED YOU HERE. AND TO THE TRUTH STIRRER YOU CANNOT BLAME THEM FOR WHAT THIS PERSON WROTE. SHE IS ONLY GIVING HER OPINION BUT BOB IS TRYING TO BE A SMARTASS.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
We keep most of ours at the "East End" of the state. Its a place called "Washington".
It says EAST not WEST. You can't even keep up with what you say!
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
At the west end "OF" the state ! Read !! We know you are both the same person because your comments are always close together . Doesn't make no difference to sheet . I would suggest waiting a little while longer , since you like to pretend using so many different user names . Lets count how many computers ; #1. The towns.#2. Yours #3. Your wife #4. Your wife Phone.#5. Your " daughters (phone)#6 your daughters computer. You got a good system going there. You never plan on the person on the inside that gives us all this info !!
LIAR, you said EAST not WEST. Another sheety LIE
wow

Concord, NC

#19 Jan 24, 2013
So sheet is gay and has a man crush. Eweeee.
Wesley S

Gatlinburg, TN

#22 Jun 8, 2013
I'd wager you're wrong.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23 Jun 9, 2013
Id like to know what brought big Bob to such a small town in VA...
Bgif

Roanoke, VA

#24 Jun 12, 2013
It really bugs me when all SWVA residents are labeled because of the ignorance of a few. There are many intelligent and educated people in and/or from our area. It also drives me crazy when others make fun or how we talk. Now I understand the importance of using proper English, but having a specific accent should not be looked down on.
Proud GRITS

Carrollton, KY

#26 Jun 26, 2013
Last time I was in MI a boy was busted smoking crank in his car in Taco Bell parking lot while it was still DAYLIGHT. A man jerked a child off a bicycle and put it into the back of his truck and two girls held another while a third beat her. These incidents were also in middle of day. I have lived both up north and down south. When I moved to the north, the school made me do an assessment test to make sure I was in the correct grade because I moved from the south. I scored 98%, higher than ANYONE had previously scored when tested. I graduated with a 3.6 GPA in high school and started college with a 3.8 from college courses I completed BEFORE my HS graduation. I would pick living in the SOUTH any day. They're sick, ignorant, violent, and/or drug addicted people everywhere in this country. It shows your ignorance and prejudice by grouping us all into your unfounded stereotype. In case you didn't keep up with the point: Shut the hell up about people you don't know!
Fatman

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jun 26, 2013
truth stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot Washington is not part of Virginia. It is own entity. It is a DISTRICT. Washington D.C. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
D.C has three stars on its flag right, it stands for the empire of London, Washington D.C, and the Vatican, they all three form a empire state which controls the world, We are the muscle for England, the empire of London is the blood line the ones who rule and the Vatican is the bank. Look this up it is so crazy, The crown is not the king or queen but the Empire of London because this corp rules the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican at elcastillos 3 hr Ted 1
Lee High lunch menu 19 hr Sherri 1
Wreck Fri Wondering 1
election 2016 (Oct '16) Apr 20 Informed 136
Moonshiners Apr 18 Hoosier boy 7
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Apr 16 baddie 109
shoutin frank clark (Jan '14) Apr 12 Hoosier boy 19

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages