First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wesley

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Anyone know a good mechanic that will actually show up to work and actually work ? Most the help I've had so far work good til I have to leave then they think its free time on my dime.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2013
how much you pay... 7.50 an hour??? llol
Wesley

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2013
No I pay the worth of the job done. No one can say I've not paid them according to the quality of work they do. If you're serious about what I pay its 50% commission on the labor. If you're not serious dont worry about it cuz you probably couldn't fix a flat on a bicycle otherwise you wouldn't be making smart ass comments. Those who can do those who can't talk.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Wesley wrote:
No I pay the worth of the job done. No one can say I've not paid them according to the quality of work they do. If you're serious about what I pay its 50% commission on the labor. If you're not serious dont worry about it cuz you probably couldn't fix a flat on a bicycle otherwise you wouldn't be making smart ass comments. Those who can do those who can't talk.
just to be clear...i was certified as a ford ,gm and chrysler mechanic 45 yrs ago. I do think I might be able to fix most anything, maybe even build you a car from spare parts. lmao
Wesley

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 7, 2013
country rhodes wrote:
<quoted text> just to be clear...i was certified as a ford ,gm and chrysler mechanic 45 yrs ago. I do think I might be able to fix most anything, maybe even build you a car from spare parts. lmao

That's good to know next time someone brings an A Model Ford I'll holler at you
Gee Wesley

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Wesley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to know next time someone brings an A Model Ford I'll holler at you
Are you sure your old enough to even be driving. Most mature adults, would recognize how cool to be able repair cars from the 50's and 60's. Those were real cars! I guess you have to plug yours in so you can follow the written instructions? Have trouble with that too?
Wesley

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Gee Wesley wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure your old enough to even be driving. Most mature adults, would recognize how cool to be able repair cars from the 50's and 60's. Those were real cars! I guess you have to plug yours in so you can follow the written instructions? Have trouble with that too?
I can't fix anything or plug anything in but on your old lady
At Wesley

Weyers Cave, VA

#9 Mar 8, 2013
I can see why no one would work for you!
Gee Wesley

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Wesley wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't fix anything or plug anything in but on your old lady
Yeah she said she had a hard time finding your electric cord and when she did it was frayed and of no use.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 8, 2013
wesley cant take joke, must be a bore to work with him. But, what I say, I can do. Im very monogamos with my wife anmd respectful of his too.
Wesley

Tucker, GA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
country rhodes wrote:
wesley cant take joke, must be a bore to work with him. But, what I say, I can do. Im very monogamos with my wife anmd respectful of his too.
You're wife says you're the joke.

United States

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Im a good mechanic laid off from joy right now
Wesley

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
gearheads wrote:
Im a good mechanic laid off from joy right now

give me an email address or someway to contact you then if you don't mind.

United States

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Give me your cell no and i will text you and then you will have my no
mechanic

Boiling Springs, SC

#16 Mar 8, 2013
Im a good mechanic looking for a job. Took two years of it n school. All a. Very mechanical minded and can fix most anything...
Wesley

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 9, 2013
mechanic wrote:
Im a good mechanic looking for a job. Took two years of it n school. All a. Very mechanical minded and can fix most anything...
give me an email address or someway to contact you

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Where is your garage located
mechanic

Charlotte, NC

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Where is ur garage located? I gave u my num...let me know before u call so ill make sure im home..

United States

#21 Mar 9, 2013
Apparently this guy dont need no mechanic
mechanic

Conover, NC

#22 Mar 9, 2013
Think u might be right..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marshall tucker 5 hr hope so 6
Why Facebook Is For Losers! (Apr '11) 13 hr Nope 67
Mountain lions? Thu long gone Lee cou... 1
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) Jun 27 jen 188
Looking for a mechanic Jun 11 JesusSaves 1
old hospital won't go Jun 7 Due Tell 41
school bus drivers and drug screening (Jan '13) Jun 6 Kaylas 70

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance