"Theater " womens Ideal" , Politician...
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
not so

Midland, NC

#149 Mar 2, 2013
That isn't the same man! Look at the address. That one says he does construction work.
tax payer

Pennington Gap, VA

#150 Mar 2, 2013
I'm not familiar with the property ID code beside the names. I'm assuming that is what you must be referring to regarding the address. And I don't know how to determine what line of business the person is in, from the tax delinquent list.
Nevertheless, I was surprised to see businesses such as Family Tire, Mark's Alignment, and Norton Floral (among others) on the list. Not trying to bash anyone. These businesses all do good work, as far as I have done any business with them. I was just commenting on what is a matter of public record.
good you

Charlotte, NC

#151 Mar 2, 2013
Glad you are straight up and using public records. They don't lie like people.
Ha Ha

Pennington Gap, VA

#152 Mar 3, 2013
>
My bad, im typeing from a tablet and unfortunately errors r made, whats ur excuse. Another thing b glad ur a pussy hideing behing ur cmptr, cuz u wld so be getting ur face smashed for the family comment. My children are off limits, it actually shows how lowly pathedic u are, really its pathedic but I guess thats what you get when dealing with a loser, only a loser would stoop to that

Great excuse more mistakes (typing hiding pathetic) oh and YOU brought your family into this learn how to be normal . I am sure you are the rapper "my 2 cents " not your real name CHICKEN!!!!! Get back on your meds!!!!
not my real

Big Stone Gap, VA

#153 Mar 3, 2013
Ha Ha wrote:
>
My bad, im typeing from a tablet and unfortunately errors r made, whats ur excuse. Another thing b glad ur a pussy hideing behing ur cmptr, cuz u wld so be getting ur face smashed for the family comment. My children are off limits, it actually shows how lowly pathedic u are, really its pathedic but I guess thats what you get when dealing with a loser, only a loser would stoop to that
Great excuse more mistakes (typing hiding pathetic) oh and YOU brought your family into this learn how to be normal . I am sure you are the rapper "my 2 cents " not your real name CHICKEN!!!!! Get back on your meds!!!!
What is your excuse for not using a real name?
Ha Ha

Pennington Gap, VA

#155 Mar 3, 2013
[What is your excuse for not using a real name?[/

What's yours?
my 2 cents

Salem, VA

#156 Mar 3, 2013
If I was gna throw personal attacks like that and stoop that low, id be man/woman enough to add it.now if u can be a sensible person and discuss a topic theres nothing wrong with a username but u have went beyond that, so u shld own it!
Btw, im prolly more normal than you, we are a working, tax paying family, whos kids are honor roll students. Very family oriented and charitable to our community. So go take ur own meds, cuz none is needed here.
lol

Salem, VA

#157 Mar 3, 2013
Isn't it 50 cent, sorry but that comment about the rapper was too funny. If your gonna try and make an insult or whatever that was meant to be to someone, atleast make sense.

As for the true topic, this town does need better managment.
Ha Ha

Pennington Gap, VA

#158 Mar 3, 2013
Isn't it 50 cent, sorry but that comment about the rapper was too funny. If your gonna try and make an insult or whatever that was meant to be to someone, atleast make sense.
As for the true topic, this town does need better managment

I guess you have never heard of irony, adroit? Please consult dictionary .Oh by the way same IP address. LOL
Ha Ha

Pennington Gap, VA

#159 Mar 3, 2013
If I was gna throw personal attacks like that and stoop that low, id be man/woman enough to add it.now if u can be a sensible person and discuss a topic theres nothing wrong with a username but u have went beyond that, so u shld own it!
Btw, im prolly more normal than you, we are a working, tax paying family, whos kids are honor roll students. Very family oriented and charitable to our community. So go take ur own meds, cuz none is needed here]

"have went' LoL obviously uneducated also.
BOS

Roanoke, VA

#161 Mar 3, 2013
I was surprised to see Charles Slemp Jr on the list for not having paid real estate taxes in the Town of Pennington Gap! Guess it goes to show just how good he is too! It is a shame that a business does not pay their taxes, more ironic that it would be a BOS member and a TAX BUSINESS! LOL!!!
Wesley S

Pennington Gap, VA

#163 Mar 7, 2013
Wesley S wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, in the future, you do not have the Freedom of Speech on the internet. Just so you know.
Just a reminder.
Gee WES S

Big Stone Gap, VA

#164 Mar 7, 2013
Wesley S wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a reminder.
Is that a threat? Are you trying an O'bama intimidation tactic? Until the 1st Amendment is repealed, I think not.
The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".
progress

Big Stone Gap, VA

#166 Apr 19, 2013
How is this project coming along?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White life's also matter 7 hr truth hurts 1
damn Yankees Sun hoosier boy 15
Zumba Jul 31 Thom 4
Our Southern Flag Jul 30 truth hurts 42
Walmart Closing 2015 (Sep '13) Jul 29 elaw 67
Long John Silvers Jul 26 Callin like it is 29
new car wash in old flea market across from adv... Jul 26 you loser 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages