"Theater " womens Ideal" , Politicians Looking Bad !

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
really now

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

That theatre and Mt Racemore make your PG look like a bunch of idiots are in control. Oh and that lying sign about PG being on the Crooked trail. Leave the Mayor alone, he didn't bring that crap to his town.
Visitor

Snow Camp, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

really now wrote:
That theatre and Mt Racemore make your PG look like a bunch of idiots are in control. Oh and that lying sign about PG being on the Crooked trail. Leave the Mayor alone, he didn't bring that crap to his town.
Just remember, he has to keep the dirt people here in town so "he" thinks it makes him look better in their eyes. How else can he get elected. Your town is the way it is because "you" let it be that way. You complain about things and yet claim you're to old to change anything. No one is to blame now except you guys posting here on topix and those Old Men that are at Hardee's. If your too old to make changes then you're too old to know what is right and wrong. Your being taken to the cleaners and your too stupid to see it all happening to you right before your eyes.
really now

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Duh there ,'Visitor'!! Don't call that crap hole my town. Can you read? I don't live in that embarrassment called Pennington Gap.
Go look up court records on your organization people. Especially civil and see who is too lowly to pay their own bills, yet running around w/their nose in the air as if they are so much better than the crook or druggie on the street. When you allow scum such as this at town meetings, you should expect to get screwed!
Yes Really

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Then why are you posting ? Tell us where you live .I'm sure it's a garden spot. If you are not part of this community leave us alone!!!!!
really now

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

?1. Because I want to.?2. It's none of your business and Yes, I live in a highly respected area. FYI....You don't own topix, Freedom of Speech and I must have burned a nerve with the truth! HaHaHa
Hii

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

really now wrote:
?1. Because I want to.?2. It's none of your business and Yes, I live in a highly respected area. FYI....You don't own topix, Freedom of Speech and I must have burned a nerve with the truth! HaHaHa
sheet
lly

Pennington Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

1. Because I want to.?2. It's none of your business and Yes, I live in a highly respected area. FYI....You don't own topix, Freedom of Speech and I must have burned a nerve with the truth! HaHaHa[

Bull, you are a trailer trash welfare collecting blight on our community!!! Tell us about your life in your fabulous city must be real boring if you need this kind of outlet. LOL you so funny !!!
going down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

really now wrote:
well said
going down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sheet Stirrer wrote:
It was stated about the "Theater" , that it could not be done . Rumor is , that the Boss has played it like a "Lawyer with his case in Limbo ". The ladies have made Boss look bad . What was stated could not be done is now coming to pass . Let us ask , what business has Boss and his staff recruited " into the community . Were it not for the women's club , the loins club and the VFW , and Masons , there would have been no activities or general funds brought into the town. The towns fast food businesses did pick up a few " FBI ,and ATF and a few investigators " concerning the arrest and mis Management of the towns PD !! Not to mention the big turn over of officers and there need for food and gas coming to the PD . So there you have it . What a business plan for the town . What economic growth the Boss Politician has brought us tax paying citizens this past year of 2012 !! All the trips to court has cost us instead of making the town money . But the sheet has to state ..we sure have some nice stripped "handi cap parking " spaces . This will help the pill heads , with there sticker , at P.O office . Most pill heads will have a handi cap sticker or tag .
please explain what that theater has done to help pennington stupid sheet ?
truth

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I agree with REALLY NOW!! I looked up those public court records and you are correct. Too bad so many locals can't eat the truth. The only defense of these welfare pillbillys is to accuse you of being what they are.
question

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
I agree with REALLY NOW!! I looked up those public court records and you are correct. Too bad so many locals can't eat the truth. The only defense of these welfare pillbillys is to accuse you of being what they are.
Are those initials FRB lives in Dryden?
aha

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

question wrote:
<quoted text>Are those initials FRB lives in Dryden?
I knew about somethings in Ohio but not anything here.
going down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text> The "women's" club are the "Lights " in the park at Xmas. Sheet don't give a sheet about the theater . Sheets view is , " more power to them ". And to give you a brief answer , the workers brought support to the fast food and convient stores. People have to eat . On top of that , "stupid ", the theater is not open yet . If it brings a small group of traffic thru PG, its better than nothing. The building was just setting there. Maybe they will have a few things there and after the people leave one or two will stop over to the Rooster pub for a beer !! Maybe the "few "who would go over for a beer , might help the "Pub" employee an extra dishwasher or something. But , most likely your pill head , check drawing friends would not work a job any way !!
so in short nothing .
Call me a pill head again and you will not like what happens next you are one of the biggest liers on this site and about to be put in your place.
truth stirrer

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text> The "women's" club are the "Lights " in the park at Xmas. Sheet don't give a sheet about the theater . Sheets view is , " more power to them ". And to give you a brief answer , the workers brought support to the fast food and convient stores. People have to eat . On top of that , "stupid ", the theater is not open yet . If it brings a small group of traffic thru PG, its better than nothing. The building was just setting there. Maybe they will have a few things there and after the people leave one or two will stop over to the Rooster pub for a beer !! Maybe the "few "who would go over for a beer , might help the "Pub" employee an extra dishwasher or something. But , most likely your pill head , check drawing friends would not work a job any way !!
I
"saw" the "lights" in Pennington and Jonesville this year. The "lights" in Pennington have taken a real nose dive in being pretty like they used to be. As far as the theater and Crooked Road goes, the Crooked Road runs through Jasper and NOWHERE else in Lee County. The Crooked Road doesn't even pertain to Lee County. Therefore the sign that is displayed on the side of the theater building is a lie. You are supposedly always about the "truth" SHEET STIRRER. If you are going to be giving credit where it is actually do, the restoration of the theater, give it to Mark Smith, it was his brain child. He enlisted the help of the civic organizations in town. Be about the truth all the time and not pick and choose what you tell about the town. Either it be the WHOLE town or NOTHING. Told you I was back.
what

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

aha wrote:
<quoted text>I knew about somethings in Ohio but not anything here.
What sort of things happened in Ohio? I would guess that states records are online too.
dayummy

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

What is the link for these court records? Too dayum funny.
unreal

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Ohio..........a MUST see!!!!!
unreal

Mocksville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

http://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh.us/CaseInforma... .
More than 1 IF this is who you are talking about...smiles.
awe

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Hey Sheet, what do you have to say about the people you are bragging about not paying their taxes for almost 20 years? I enjoy reading the info on the court records where your praised person avoided getting those papers served. Tehe, the moving with no forwarding addy's is surely a thief on the run. And the numerous moves in such small time frames. Why you not jumping on this? It is the truth, unlike your assumptions.
truth stirrer

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Sheet Stirrer wrote:
AWE ..... Tell us what do you call someone who tips off a crooked , pill user cop, weeks before he is arrested ? I call him , someone who is obsessed with power and has no business holding an office !!
See you who does NOT know it all! It is not the sheriff they are referring to on the tax matter. Speaking of obsessed, you are so obsessed with the mayor, you need counseling for your addiction. Do NOT down pill poppers or needle pushers anymore. You have your own addiction and it is the mayor. That is a mental illness also, when you can NOT take your mind off a certain subject or person. In sheet stirrers case, he can NOT get his mind off the mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of134
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Pennington Gap Forum right now

Search the Pennington Gap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why is she not in jail? 1 hr Duh 2
Little Thief 2 hr Seriously 2
McDonalds 5 hr jim 4
bill avery running? 15 hr watchman 3
Cheating? (Sep '10) 20 hr Meandme 49
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) 22 hr Brandon 5
What happened on the four lane Wed Local 1
•••
•••