Drug Roundup Today
PplRcrazy

United States

#150 Mar 4, 2013
Freedom-- you have valid points & normally you seem to have a wise perspective... Do us one favor: please stop repeating yourself over and over in the same post. Not only is it annyng, but it discredits your statement. Not meant to be a critic. I just don't' want your insight to be annoying!
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#151 Mar 4, 2013
If you people think it is bad now ....
Just wait...

The United States has already become a surveillance state!

Notice drones flying around Middlesboro lately?

Yeah! It is happening!

They are watching your every move. They are reading your emails. They are listening to your telephone calls. What happened to Illegal Search And seizure?

You have no Freedom left in this country. YOU are not Free!

You do not have Freedom Of Speech!
You do not have a right to privacy!
They are going to take your arms away from you!

You are getting payed less than people got payed in 1968 because of inflation adjusted dollars....

And By The Way... If you Decide to Protest... Ask the members of Occupy Wallstreet what happens to you if you protest!

You get beat , arrested , gassed , and shot with rubber bullets.
urascrazyasme

Bedford, VA

#152 Mar 5, 2013
cecil king and his brother sells and buys dope all the time,they got the 2 of them,liljohn king and his gal angel coomer.i reckon that cecil is with that nasty a$$ bobbyjo,he had a good lady one time,gave her up for a weirdo that puls her own hair out,so u better watch her and him they will tell on anyone bfore they go 2 jail.just my opion
f-a-m

Ewing, VA

#153 Mar 5, 2013
get your facts straight .your a dumbass i known them all my life .show 1 piece of paper with their name on it moron.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#157 Mar 5, 2013
urascrazyasme wrote:
cecil king and his brother sells and buys dope all the time,they got the 2 of them,liljohn king and his gal angel coomer.i reckon that cecil is with that nasty a$$ bobbyjo,he had a good lady one time,gave her up for a weirdo that puls her own hair out,so u better watch her and him they will tell on anyone bfore they go 2 jail.just my opion

why hide who u r this is bobbie jo. if ur not scared say who u are. or come to my face. u have a butt whippin comin and as far as drug heads and snitches that would be you. so dont be scared say your name. and i promise u will be seeing me. and as far as the other lady u was talking bout shes just like u. so come chicken bring it please if you can back that mouth up.
Waiting

Gatlinburg, TN

#158 Mar 5, 2013
More arrest to come not got them all yet. It will not be long before some more are arrested. If i was all you drug addicts i would go and hide. They are after you and they will come and get you saw some today setting and waiting . I heard 12 more on the radar so you better get out of town.
HEY FREEDOM

Jonesville, VA

#159 Mar 5, 2013
Freedom...you should do a piece on allvoices and then post the link and get people to share it on twitter and facebook.
My 2 Cents

Roanoke, VA

#160 Mar 6, 2013
Summer wrote:
One more thing, theres a difference between being an addict and being dependent. An addict is someone who is actively seeking drugs and participating in risky drug behavior. Being dependant is totally dfrnt. So regardless of the route those suffering from addiction chose to take to get their life back, shld be respected and praised becuz unless uve been there, u have no clue as to how hard it is to take the steps to turn ur life around.
Don't let people like that bother U...The ones who judge will one day be put in that situation..I know because I have seen it happen..My family use to judge me..Now I'm doing good and they R strung out...I hate that they have to go through that..but they shouldn't have judged me..What goes around comes around..Karma Is A Bitch!!..:)
well

Salem, VA

#164 Mar 6, 2013
I heard it was a guy named Jerry !!!
Disgusted

Sevierville, TN

#165 Mar 6, 2013
If the 50 people arrested for drugs had an investigating officer who just got out of rehab for drug abuse, how valid is the investigation? They should be released.
duh

Corryton, TN

#166 Mar 6, 2013
Any officer carrying a weapon while under the influence of narcotics is guilty of a felony. Any officer knowing it and not arresting him is guilty of a felony. Can't get much more simple than that.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#167 Mar 6, 2013
they could get 85 any given day..st. charles to stickleyville. but they wont ,to many informant /idiots that would ruin a case against the real dealers
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#168 Mar 6, 2013

This Man was charged with assaulting a Police Officer because the Police Officer punched him in the face and broke his hand.

Dashcam of BRUTAL beatings by cops after stopping the wrong man. Pennsylvania State Police pursued Robert for a MINOR traffic violation that he apparently DID NOT commit. While Robert was detained he was nearly killed by the police while they executed their form of street justice. He suffered through 11 hours of multiple beatings. He was tasered at least 10 times. He was also chemically maced. He spent more than 2 1/2 years in JAIL. Robert was charged with felony assault on a police officer because the officer broke his hand when he punched Robert in the head with his fist while he was being detained! This is part of a BIGGER story of police brutality, corruption, and official coverup throughout the Pennsylvania judicial system. This video is chapter one of this story - visit http://worsethanrodneyking.com to watch this story unfold and to participate in the discussion.

After I released this video it quickly went viral. The reaction to this video has been a public firestorm of protests and demands for investigations - and yet the police involved are still on the street. They have NOT been punished in any way. Sadly, not a single politician has taken a stand by publicly speaking up.

You are the key. The officials in Bradford County Pennsylvania will do nothing. Only public reaction will get results - so please "like" my Facebook page and participate in the discussion!

MORE INFORMATION AND UPDATES: http://www.worsethanrodneyking.com

PARTICIPATE IN THE DISCUSSION: http://www.facebook.com/larryhohol/

MEDIA INQUIRIES: Contact Larry Hohol at [email protected] or visit http://www.worsethanrodneyking.com and use the website contact form. If you link to or embed this video on your website, please credit the author of the video, Larry Hohol with a link to http://www.th eluzernecountyrailroad.c...
wondering

Hollister, CA

#169 Mar 7, 2013
country wrote:
roger phillips was the snitch that bout got killed hope he learned his lesson
You've said this a few times "bout got killed". What injuries did he have? Was he hospitalized?
wondering

Salinas, CA

#170 Mar 7, 2013
guess nobody knows or will answer that question. Did Roger Phillips suffer injuries at all or not? Did he go to the hospital? Was he hurt? Was he beat up?
Why

Christiansburg, VA

#171 Mar 9, 2013
Why did this topic go dead when that question was asked?
Hmmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#173 Mar 9, 2013
I guess someone doesn't want to say anything else. Either that or they can't back up what they say.
missing the point

Corryton, TN

#174 Mar 9, 2013
if anything should be questioned about drug roundup it should be did this happen after an investigator war found to be doing narcotics. If a policeman was carrying a gun under the influence, prescription or not, it is a felony. Any police officers who did not report it are also guilty of a felony. The sheriff should announce on every local and national news whether or not he has had an employee in rehab. Its not that difficult. If the posts about the investigator were removed from here multiple times it is very obvious someone in the sheriff's department is aware of it. So easy, just say no officer went to rehab
country
#175 Mar 9, 2013
i hadnt seen what u asked ,he wore a wire on couple people they tied him up an beat him was goin to kill him butt his wife ran and got cops i dont know what they said at hospital but im sure he was hurtin for a while they charged joyce crusenbery an turtle brummet but i think if u snitch u deserve it if ur just tryin to get ur own ass out of trouble
country
#177 Mar 9, 2013
y do u care if the snitch was seriously hurt is that ur buddy he got what he deserved thats all u need to know i wanted everyone to know the snitch got his ass beat and now they know want to know more call the po po HO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas 14 hr A neighbor 1
In Need of a house cleaner Thu Michael 2
Help and advice on a legal issue. Nov 14 Michael 1
Northam Nov 12 Players 3
stuck up snobs Oct 31 Jimmy Crack Corn 8
Community Oct 31 Neighbors Will 2
Moonshiners (Feb '17) Oct 28 wow 9

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance