Drug Roundup Today
whopper

Gatlinburg, TN

#129 Mar 2, 2013
FYI u are apparently a blind person and there daughter as you well know is no child she will be 18 soon if not already. I told the truth you can ask anyone who knows her it is what it is. As for her mother everyone knows the truth about her and the only one who would defend her would be her drug friends. I dont know if she is strait i just know what i saw and her daughter could be a beautiful girl and she can change if she wants. But what kind of a person are you to say anything about anything.But you are right about one thing i will not talk about the girl i will talk about people who draw s.s. because they have destroyed their health with drugs. Or lied about everything to get it that is what is wrong with our system. Im not a bitch but i can be one if you want me to i can put some things that i know for a fact on here about your daughter and you to dont push.
lil bit

Vinton, VA

#130 Mar 2, 2013
Read your heart out Mannda Morgan!!!
iknow

Bedford, VA

#131 Mar 3, 2013
this to F-A-M:you are so foolish!and anyone that has said your fugly wife is a beauty ibeleive they are blinded by drugs and booze/if you love your wifey so much casey,why does she screw men for $$$$/nasty ppl like you make me sick!
FYI

Natural Bridge, VA

#132 Mar 3, 2013
whopper wrote:
FYI u are apparently a blind person and there daughter as you well know is no child she will be 18 soon if not already. I told the truth you can ask anyone who knows her it is what it is. As for her mother everyone knows the truth about her and the only one who would defend her would be her drug friends. I dont know if she is strait i just know what i saw and her daughter could be a beautiful girl and she can change if she wants. But what kind of a person are you to say anything about anything.But you are right about one thing i will not talk about the girl i will talk about people who draw s.s. because they have destroyed their health with drugs. Or lied about everything to get it that is what is wrong with our system. Im not a bitch but i can be one if you want me to i can put some things that i know for a fact on here about your daughter and you to dont push.
Look, I don't know who you think you're responding to but I can guarantee you that you don't know ANYTHING about me or my children. I think that it is messed up to talk about a child...and yes, a 17 year old is technically still a child in my eyes. I don't care what she's done or who she's slept with or whatever the case is...she is still someone's daughter and doesn't need to be in this discussion.
FYI

Natural Bridge, VA

#133 Mar 3, 2013
And obviously you can't read because I stated in my previous comment that I didn't know the people being talked about, so no, I don't know how old she is. Being 17 doesn't make a difference to me at all. You people are ridiculous to get on here and trash people and not give your name. I bet my house that you wouldn't say these things to their faces! But I bet you'd claim that you did right? Whatever...talk away. Makes no difference to me at all because I don't know them nor do I have a horse in this race. I was simply saying that it is wrong to bring someone's personal business and their children into a discussion like this...especially about drugs. It's wrong no matter how you twist it and at the end of the day, you're the one that looks pathetic!
iknow

Bedford, VA

#134 Mar 3, 2013
rhonda doent have custody of her daughter by casey,she was incareated in KY when his parents sighned her over,and yes his parents did adopt her and yes he collects $ off his parents cause of them adopting her,and if casey gets s.s. its cause he missed a sh## in his legged a messed it up!!this my opion..tell the truth F.A.M.
pathedic

Roanoke, VA

#135 Mar 3, 2013
So pathedic to talk abt ones kid like. I too do not knw these ppl but do knw that attacking a cuild is so wrong, so pathedic and then if thats not bad ejough the moment someone called u on it, u threaten to say stuff about their kid. Oh yea, whooper, ur a big man. U r so pathedic.......grow up!! U r a sad sad man!! Karmas a btch and whn the nxt loser comes along and tlks about ur kids like that, I wonder how ull feel.
justaskin

Bedford, VA

#136 Mar 3, 2013
did c.k from stonecreek get popped.the one w/that ugly girl bobbyjo/they got johnking his nefew/heard they r lookin 4 him and his bro j.ksr.?anyone no about him
Hmmmm

Natural Bridge, VA

#137 Mar 3, 2013
Where is John King from? Is he married and if so, who is his wife?
well

Christiansburg, VA

#138 Mar 3, 2013
Little John is from here and his lady's name is Angela Coomer !

Since: Jan 13

United States

#139 Mar 3, 2013
justaskin wrote:
did c.k from stonecreek get popped.the one w/that ugly girl bobbyjo/they got johnking his nefew/heard they r lookin 4 him and his bro j.ksr.?anyone no about him

they r not looking 4 ck or john sr. and as far as bobbie why dont you say you name i promise u will get a ass whooping. but id say your to scared to say who you are. you need to keep ck john and bobbie out of ur mouth you piece of shit. please say you name please. if you r not scared. you bastard, sob, and skank ass ho.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#140 Mar 4, 2013
This drug bust happened at a very convenient time for the Police Department!

Hmmm .... Think about it!

Your chief of police is caught selling dope and arrested...

Your narcotics investigator is " rumored to be in a drug rehabilitation facility "

What would be better way to take the attention off of that , than to arrest A WHOLE LOT of people on drug charges and then call the newspaper and ask them to publish the story?

It's actually a very old political tactic that is effective.

They didn't get the evidence to arrest these people overnight! They had what they needed for months! They were just waiting for the right time to make the arrests!

Believe me when I say this!

THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO BETTER TIME TO ARREST THESE PEOPLE .... THAN AT A TIME WHEN YOUR CHIEF OF POLICE IS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES , AND YOUR NARCOTICS INVESTIGATOR IS RUMORED TO BE IN DRUG REHAB!

THINK PEOPLE!

THINK!!!
Well

Natural Bridge, VA

#141 Mar 4, 2013
Not necessarily true....they had to have statements from Young to make a few of the recent federal arrests. Not everything is a conspiracy Freedom. You do make several valid points, I'll give you that, but some of what you said is backwards.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#142 Mar 4, 2013
Well wrote:
Not necessarily true....they had to have statements from Young to make a few of the recent federal arrests. Not everything is a conspiracy Freedom. You do make several valid points, I'll give you that, but some of what you said is backwards.
I explained this in detail in the Fred Rouse Forum.

You can read there and make the decision for yourself.
really

Vinton, VA

#143 Mar 4, 2013
Jimmy Johnson gave most of the statemente for the last round up and Stephanie Young also gave some of them. She baught from some of them.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#144 Mar 4, 2013
With All Do Respect , You all can think what you want to think.

Im telling you!

The only reason this big drug bust happened like this , was because of the Rumors of their Narcotics Investigator being in a Rehabilitation facility , and the arrest of the Pennington Chief Of Police for selling , using, drugs.

The timing was just to convenient.

As i said in another post , they had evidence on these people for a long time.
They could have arrested people one at a time , quietly by simply going to them and booking them. They could have done this the way that they arrest anyone who breaks the law.

But this Bust Was Different! They called the newspapers. They wanted the public to know that a lot of people were arrested for drugs. They wanted to prove something or make a point! This is why they arrested everyone together all on the same day. They did not have to do this on the same day. They could have just picked people up as they were planning to do all along!

They decided to arrest everyone together! They arrested them on the same day. They called the newspapers to let them know. They wanted this to be "out there and in the local news "

They did this to take the attention off of themselves , and put it on their big drug bust that didn't have to be .

After you start to see how these people operate , it is easy to see exactly what they are doing and why they are doing it. After reading the news about the Chief Of Police and hearing rumors about their Narcotics Investigator ...
I expected something like this to happen! I was sure that they were going to do something like this.
nope

Jonesville, VA

#145 Mar 4, 2013
Alot of these charges are about a year old. Look it up on the date of offense on the individual. They just waited until now to indict and arrest them.
Freedom

Pennington Gap, VA

#146 Mar 4, 2013
nope wrote:
Alot of these charges are about a year old. Look it up on the date of offense on the individual. They just waited until now to indict and arrest them.
Exactly! This is exactly what I am saying. They could have arrested these people at any time they wanted to arrest them. They had evidence against them for a long time. They just never arrested them.

But all of a sudden ... They arrest Lot's And Lot's And Lot's Of People all together at the exact same time tells you that they did this for a very specific reason!

They Did it because they wanted to take the attention from what is going on In The Sheriff's Department.... and put it on the big drug bust!

They needed to do something to get the people talking about anything else besides the rumor of the Investigator being in rehab , and the Chief of Police Arrested because of Drug Charges.

The timing was just ... Way To Convenient ....

These people were going to be arrested at some point or another... But I think they made a quick decision to arrest them all in a BIG Drug Bust to get the people talking about anything else besides what has happened at the Lee County Sheriff's Department
really

Vinton, VA

#148 Mar 4, 2013
who cares!!!!! They got them!!!!
Kalamazoo

United States

#149 Mar 4, 2013
Ok to all the drug addicts who say they need another drug to get off drugs that full of bullshit. I use to be a addict of it all and I was at a point to where I wanted to stop and was seeing how it was killing me and my family and once I made that decision to stop I never touched it again. Sure I'm not gonna sit here and tell you I don't think about it or how I get stressed out and think how easy it would be just to give up and say f**k it and get high but then I remember how it was and why I decided it wanted to quit and that keeps me from going back. It's a long hard road but u have to WANT to stop in order to stop taking another drug to subitute another is not helping you I'm sorry you need to quit cold turkey and If u don't have the will or strength to so it alone you need to put yourself in a rehab with people who can help you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stuck up snobs 10 hr Hyporcrite 2
Looking for JIMMY BYINGTON (Mar '14) Oct 15 FYI 10
Cancel halloween Oct 13 Ken 15
election 2016 (Oct '16) Oct 10 Justsain 212
Criteria Oct 7 alcohol ballot 8
If u sold Fire wood in Town you need to Pay sal... (May '12) Oct 6 Shat Shinks 14
If You Are Gay (Mar '11) Oct 1 Moon 13

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages