Wondering

Noblesville, IN

#1 Dec 20, 2012
I was just wondering, does anyone think that anything will happen tomorrow?
Ralphmalph

Princeton, WV

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Actually it's already tomorrow in Australia, has been for abt 5 hours. Australia hasn't sank or had an invisible planet strike it so I guess we are all safe
what

Jonesville, VA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Uh...no not really!! And they have also reported that the Mayan calendar was redid back in the 1500's....so really tomorrow was a date...5 years ago....and NOTHING happened!
aww

Linwood, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Dumb asses It doesn't have anything to do with a Pacific date or Calendar tomorrow is when the Sun lines up to the black hole in the Milky Way that's the problem with tomorrow when that happens it could cause a pole reversal or solar flares
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#5 Dec 20, 2012
"specific date!"
Ralphmalph

Princeton, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Is that opposed to an Atlantic date? LMAO, lord help those poor mindless people who believe this stupid crap
Hey

Pennington Gap, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Its not just the usa its the world. For u dumb ass people its all ready 12/21/2012. In other areas. So we lived
aww

Linwood, NC

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Burn in hell all im sayn sinners
aww

Linwood, NC

#9 Dec 20, 2012
But I use talk to text so it puts whatever it thinks it hears but like I said doesn't have to have a date tomorrow means nothing other than a galactic alignment so quit saying December 21st 2012 it's already December 21 it's already December 21st dumbass the date has nothing to do with it but pieces of shit like you people arewhy the earth is going to go to hell anyway
Really

Pennington Gap, VA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
aww wrote:
But I use talk to text so it puts whatever it thinks it hears but like I said doesn't have to have a date tomorrow means nothing other than a galactic alignment so quit saying December 21st 2012 it's already December 21 it's already December 21st dumbass the date has nothing to do with it but pieces of shit like you people arewhy the earth is going to go to hell anyway
go on to hell an lock the door see ya
Lol

Pennington Gap, VA

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Here lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee high sports 2 hr turd ferguson 182
christy (Jan '12) 11 hr Looking 35
Virginia police arrest 31 on drug charges 15 hr whatever 1
Curious Mon dallas 4
7 Month Old Puppy Free To Good Home Mon might take 2
Warning! Dec 15 gravy taters 3
tanf (Nov '11) Dec 14 turkea 50
Pennington Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web