Friendship Ambulance
beep

Old Hickory, TN

#21 Aug 3, 2011
Ken wrote:
they smell.
And what do you do for work? Sit on your ass all day and live off the government?!?!?! If you were out lifting 300 pound people on a stretcher that weighs over 50 pounds alone in this heat, i think you would break a sweat too!!!
wow

United States

#22 Aug 3, 2011
Wow this is the craziest shit I have ever heard! I do not work on an ambulance but I am a nurse and I am pretty sure if u had to work for 24 hours straight in the heat u may smell a little to! Friendship is the best ambulance around they may not be available when u call bc they r prob. Helping some one else! So while ur sitting on ur couch smelling like a rose drawing your check some of us will be working and getting a little sweaty!
Golfer girl

Bowie, MD

#25 Jan 22, 2012
He has been run off from ever rescue squad in the county. Surprised hes workin at friendship.
Dr Glass

Tannersville, VA

#26 Jan 22, 2012
Are you talking about Dr Jared Glass? I thought he was in charge or the emergency department for Wellmont now.
Golfer girl

Bowie, MD

#27 Jan 22, 2012
I work at the hospital and he has been known to wear name tags indicating titles he does not have and levels of training he has not achieved. Its sort of a running joke in the ED. So the title Dr. Would not suprise me. Lol.
hmm

Bowie, MD

#28 Jan 22, 2012
Golfer girl wrote:
I work at the hospital and he has been known to wear name tags indicating titles he does not have and levels of training he has not achieved. Its sort of a running joke in the ED. So the title Dr. Would not suprise me. Lol.
Sounds like an ex to me.
EMT

Jonesville, VA

#29 Jan 23, 2012
Ex? I work with him and i don't ever remember him ever going on a date! Hahaha. Not with a girl anyway! Hahaha
hmm

Bowie, MD

#30 Jan 23, 2012
EMT wrote:
Ex? I work with him and i don't ever remember him ever going on a date! Hahaha. Not with a girl anyway! Hahaha
I know of one.
Rivers run deep

Jonesville, VA

#31 Jan 23, 2012
Yeah, right. Whats he claim to be now? A paramedic? Maybe he should concentrate on passing enhanced first.
j rivers

Little Rock, AR

#32 Jan 23, 2012
disclaimer: rivers run deep is not me. I like mr. Fiber glass. I can prove its me Jared. I know where we ate on ur birthday.
j rivers

Little Rock, AR

#33 Jan 23, 2012
and i think i know who it is though. All i can say is et tu brutus?
DCAS

Washington, DC

#34 Jan 23, 2012
Nope not Brutus. Its me.
j rivers

Little Rock, AR

#35 Jan 23, 2012
DCAS? well honestly thats one i never worked for. Lol i burned that bridge before i ever came to it. I am paying for my mistakes now. I was just out picking up aluminum cans to help make ends meet. I hate to see Jared making the same mistakes i did. He really loves ems just like i once did but he is pushing the wrong buttons on people just like i did. It is sad really.
well

Charlotte, NC

#36 Jan 25, 2012
EMT wrote:
As we all know, 99% of the people who comment or reply to post such as these, have some time of dealing with EMS or the could care less to see a forum that says "Friendship EMS". I used to work with Jared @ LifeCare, as Josh did I can prove who I am...Jared, I know where u were on your birthday in 2011, with me in Johnson City. Jared is a great young man, and unlike most of you who are hiding behind a computer, he is going so where with his life. Jared will be an excellent paramedic one day. And EMT, I don't personally know you, but I know your the Steve guy with the tattoos that Jared used to talk about. What I can't figure out is why you would write such things about your own friend on the internet for everyone to see. If you only knew how much Jared talked about you and him-going threw EMT together and the fun that you all have had together.....I'm pretty sure you would rethink ever having started to comment negatively on this forum. Can't believe someone he looked up to as much as you, would do something so low and disgraceful to such a nice, warm hearted person.
Steve Tiller

Jonesville, VA

#37 Jan 25, 2012
Ok first off this is the guy with all the tattoos! I would never get on here and bash anyone period. I have knew Jared all of my life and have nore would I talk about him in a negative way. He is a great guy and is very good at his job and will become a great medic. So once again people have nothing better to do but to start drama when they have no clue what they are saying. So say what you want because u must not have a life. Have a great day!!!
crazy

Washington, DC

#38 Jan 25, 2012
He's such a fellon!!!!
Tattoo 2

Washington, DC

#39 Jan 26, 2012
Steve is a tuff guy!
hells bells

Old Hickory, TN

#40 Mar 2, 2012
Now they have a girl with a tear drop under her eye working for them...saw her come in lee regional the other day!
Person who knows

Salem, VA

#41 Mar 2, 2012
I used to volunteer on a Rescue Squad, have for a long time. And let me tell you something, Friendship has some really good people there. They do a lot of transport for dialysis patients. That ties up a lot of their trucks. Everytime I have called for back-up from them, they have always been there, and they are good on what they do. I know several people who work there, and I have nothing but respect for them. I call them for ALS since I am just a basic. Let me also tell you, if it weren't for them more people would not be alive today.
As for the comment that it took Jonesville 1.5hours to get to you, I think you are exagerating big time. I know they have improved so much. They have really good, hard workers, who are volunteers. I know as long as the caller gives dispatch the proper information they are anywhere's in Lee County pretty quick, and they now have a full time crew on weekends and week days/nights.
Lee County Rescue Squad, Pennington have been doing a wonderful job too. They are quick to respond and have crews 24hours a day. So get your facts straight and quit putting people down, especially if you do not know what you are talking about. I might not be doing it anymore, but I am friends with all three squads and they are all very hard workers. If you think you can do better, than shut your mouth and get off the couch and volunteer your time, then see first hand how it is run. Most nurses, can't even handle being in the back of a rescue squad because it is not like being in an hospital. Quit bashing ambulance and fire departments. They are there to save your butts, without them, this county would not have as many people living in it. Please have respect for those who risk their lives all the time to help those who need medical help.
snow white

Pennington Gap, VA

#42 Oct 1, 2012
cassie who thinks she knows everything i know the guys at friendship ambulance service and at least they bwork and dont set on their ass and type on topix about every body else why u jelous because they want hire u it must be nice to set on your reae end and let every body else keep u up at least they get out and work for their money and not like u set home and let the taxpayers keep u up if u had a job maybe u wouldnot have so much time on ur hands to set and type on the computer so why not get a job and quit worring about everyone else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Election 2016 2 hr Curious 8
Looking for A job ? 3 hr Curious 2
Our Southern Flag 15 hr For Real 36
Need to rent apartment, trailer or house in or ... Tue tell it as i see it 5
Reyoles garage Mon veralongfrather 6
In Search of Work Mon help 7
Needing help Jun 29 doc lee 4
More from around the web

Pennington Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE