New request show on WSWV
Blank

Natural Bridge, VA

#22 May 2, 2012
I feel the need to apologize to the ones that I have bashed on this thread. Jill Evans you made me feel like a piece of trash for the things I posted. I am lower than scum, but I do beg your forgiveness, and the forgiveness of your son Jace and the other fine young men at WSWV. I guess I am just jealous that I have no life of my own, and I am so envious of the life they have. I need psychiatric help, and then maybe I can be prosperous as your sons are. I hope that you will accept my heart felt apology. Thank you for giving me a chance to make this right. If you don't forgive me I will understand. I don't deserve it. I am a coward to put my name on here. I'm ashamed.
blank
#23 May 2, 2012
Nice Jill, posting a lie like we all have not heard that you lie as much as the day is long ur an idiot guess we know where jace gets it
Ashlyn

Denver, NC

#24 May 2, 2012
Blank, they have literally just started out. Give them a break. I am sure it is hard trying to figure out how to work everything and be able to keep your cool while talking on the radio, taking phone calls, and trying to put the songs in order that people have requested in. The new 11 o'clock hour is great, not only because they are trying to help promote unsigned bands, but because we get the opportunity to listen to these bands that we otherwise wouldn't have. I would like to see you get out there and do any better, but it looks like you just like to bash people on topix. At least they are trying, and succeeding in my opinion. They BOTH do a great job, especially for just starting out. Change can be good every once in a while. If you don't like them then turn off the radio and stop complaining. And as for your comments on Jace and Jill, they are both two of the finest, smartest people I know, and for you to say that obviously shows that you don't know them very well so if you are going to sit on here and talk about them like this then you need to get your facts straight.
Jill Evans

Nashville, TN

#25 May 2, 2012
blank wrote:
Nice Jill, posting a lie like we all have not heard that you lie as much as the day is long ur an idiot guess we know where jace gets it
Don't know what I am lying about but u amuse me and evidently several others on here... U r pathetic so just notice how ur comments are being judged..... No one cares! U can hide behind this computer but do u have the balls to post a name? NOPE!!!!!!!!!! Call me whatever but don't talk about my child, that is far more intelligent than ur whole family put together. By the look at your other post and the times that you post, u have nothing better to do than ramble on about NOTHING. This is my last post to u blank, ur name says it all... UR HEAD IS BLANK~!!!!!!!!!
Blank Hater

Nashville, TN

#27 May 2, 2012
Dang, I would hate to be blank if and when Jill finds out who you are. You are a piece of crap and a chicken for not putting your name. What did she lie about? Did she tell you that you looked nice one day and you really looked like shit? Everything she has said has been under her name and I am sure she would say it to your face if she could figure out which one to tell it to. Lay off Mr. Jace, he is an awesome young man and either you are jealous of him or are just plain ignorant. EVERYBODY LOVES JILL AND JACE!!!!!!!!!
Jill Evans

Nashville, TN

#28 May 2, 2012
ROTFLMBO
Kevin

United States

#31 May 2, 2012
Blank how big of you to hide behind a username. What a püss˙, I am a friend of one of the hosts on The Convoy and I don't appreciate you talking like this and you better pray to whatever you pray to that I do not find you or I will beat you until you are unable to use a computer. These kids have jobs, get one and pay for an education you stupid prick. This Friday take a hit out of your crack pipe, worry about how many food stamps you still have, ball up in the corner and cry because I will be looking for you.
blank
#33 May 2, 2012
this thing has gotten way out of control i cant fly a plane so i dont try to be a pilot i cank cook so i dont try to be a chef jace and jr ur not djs so stay off the radio nothing personal you just suck...
reader

Roanoke, VA

#36 May 3, 2012
this is just to funny!
i remember you

Novato, CA

#37 May 3, 2012
I know you. Damn Jill you used to be a little hottie!!! You still like to spread those legs? Yep it used to be pretty damn good stuff. Maybe I need to come back home and look you up for ole tomes sake What you say girl?
A Blank

Clintwood, VA

#38 May 3, 2012
Uh...not all of the posts are ME...others are posting under same name!
Experience

Nashville, TN

#39 May 3, 2012
blank wrote:
this thing has gotten way out of control i cant fly a plane so i dont try to be a pilot i cank cook so i dont try to be a chef jace and jr ur not djs so stay off the radio nothing personal you just suck...
Saw this, had to correct you a little bit. For one, how do pilots learn how to fly a plane, how do chefs learn how to cook; by getting in the plane and flying, and getting in the kitchen and cooking. So if that's your example, then D.J.s must learn to D.J. by getting in the studio and D.Jing. I speak from experience when I tell you that you have to do something to learn how to do it better. Knowing what button to push or what song to play is the easy part, actually keeping your cool is hard. If you realized how many calls they got in 5 minuets you would understand a bit of the pressure they're under.
Also, something I saw posted earlier about the instrumentals: it's a request show with the motto "We'll play anything you want as long as the FCC will let us!" So I think by playing an instrumental that someone requested was a good idea. And the Cumberland River thing you spoke of, well that shows your ignorance. Cumberland River has never played on the Convoy live. I believe you're thinking of the night that C.J. was throwing his farewell party or "The Final Revolt" as he called it.
Overall I think you're being a little unfair to the boys. I remember when C.J. first started out, he wasn't good at all. He was still green behind the ears, just as these new boys Jace and J.R. are. If you really don't like them, then change the station and quit complaining about somebody that is actually trying to become something.
blank
#40 May 4, 2012
there still has to be a certain level of talent starting out and i do not believe these boys have it at all!!!!!!
A Blank

Clintwood, VA

#41 Jul 2, 2012
Experience wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw this, had to correct you a little bit. For one, how do pilots learn how to fly a plane, how do chefs learn how to cook; by getting in the plane and flying, and getting in the kitchen and cooking. So if that's your example, then D.J.s must learn to D.J. by getting in the studio and D.Jing. I speak from experience when I tell you that you have to do something to learn how to do it better. Knowing what button to push or what song to play is the easy part, actually keeping your cool is hard. If you realized how many calls they got in 5 minuets you would understand a bit of the pressure they're under.
Also, something I saw posted earlier about the instrumentals: it's a request show with the motto "We'll play anything you want as long as the FCC will let us!" So I think by playing an instrumental that someone requested was a good idea. And the Cumberland River thing you spoke of, well that shows your ignorance. Cumberland River has never played on the Convoy live. I believe you're thinking of the night that C.J. was throwing his farewell party or "The Final Revolt" as he called it.
Overall I think you're being a little unfair to the boys. I remember when C.J. first started out, he wasn't good at all. He was still green behind the ears, just as these new boys Jace and J.R. are. If you really don't like them, then change the station and quit complaining about somebody that is actually trying to become something.
How the "Popular" request show going....oh wait, it isn;t on anymore, they air f*****g NASCAR races instead, or stay on ClearChannel crap!!!!! HA HA!!!!
dead man talking

Roanoke, VA

#42 Jul 2, 2012
How come we keep hearing the Kennedy guy playing bluegrass? I thought he died a couple of months ago, thought I heard someone on there talking about that. So much for "live" request shows.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#43 Jul 19, 2012
dead man talking wrote:
How come we keep hearing the Kennedy guy playing bluegrass? I thought he died a couple of months ago, thought I heard someone on there talking about that. So much for "live" request shows.
True...the (so-called) request show is a fake!
joker

Weyers Cave, VA

#44 Jul 20, 2012
The whole station is a big joke, has been and always will be. There ain't a single thing "original" about the whole station. Hard to follow anything they do. They are never playing the same type of music so anybody could listen to them. They sound like a bunch of kids are running it.
i remember you

United States

#46 Jul 23, 2012
i was trying to listen the other day but it kept cutting in and out. And i was in Ben Hur it sounded awful ih turned to another station.
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#47 Oct 1, 2012
joker wrote:
The whole station is a big joke, has been and always will be. There ain't a single thing "original" about the whole station. Hard to follow anything they do. They are never playing the same type of music so anybody could listen to them. They sound like a bunch of kids are running it.
Yep...and sadly, the station has ALWAYS been a "joke"..its like they never cared if anyone actually listened to them!
Muddy

Clintwood, VA

#48 Nov 21, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Yep...and sadly, the station has ALWAYS been a "joke"..its like they never cared if anyone actually listened to them!
Yep....they even did away with the FAKE request show! That Rob guy a few years ago had another fake request show, and this was no different! WSWV is indeed a joke and always has been....i never heard of a station that never cared what people wanted to hear. Wonder how much it would cost to BUY this station, fire everyone there and hire new people, and turn it into a REAL station, and be local 24/7! Worth thinking about!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arby's in pennington 12 hr lack lustet 4
stuck up snobs Mon Freedom 15
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Dec 6 Issy 115
Treasurers office anyone having problems with t... Nov 29 justsain 6
usp lee (Feb '11) Nov 29 Yep 83
Mountain lions? (Jun '16) Nov 29 Truth 6
Donald Trump backs a suspected child molester? Nov 23 Former Dem 2

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance