Next Last
pink_me

Wise, VA

#1 Oct 12, 2009
where could i find out the schedule?
Just Wondering

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2009
Powell Valley News should have an article in it about the festival.
Pink_me

Wise, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
Powell Valley News should have an article in it about the festival.
thanks!
be good or be good at it

United States

#4 Oct 15, 2009
i love tobacco. i love the thought of slowly killing myself one puff at a time. i love the thought of a tobacco festival. i hope they have the tobacco spit dunking booth again this year. that is soooo much fun. my kids love it. woo-hoo!!!!
Pink_me

Wise, VA

#5 Oct 15, 2009
be good or be good at it wrote:
i love tobacco. i love the thought of slowly killing myself one puff at a time. i love the thought of a tobacco festival. i hope they have the tobacco spit dunking booth again this year. that is soooo much fun. my kids love it. woo-hoo!!!!
keep on token!
Progress

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2009
They should rename it the tractor and 4-wheeler festival! Look mom another tractor... Wow look at how those 4-wheelers line up behind each other. What a waste of a Saturday!!!
TommyShortt

Duffield, VA

#7 Oct 15, 2009
youal come out to The lee county Toboco Fest- on oct the 24th you will injoy listen to live intertament artis like Tommy Shortt/ Band X and more so yall come ok!
Thinker

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2009
It's sad that so many people want to make fun of the history and heritage of so many people in this area.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 16, 2009
I agree Thinker, Progress from Girard Ga. must have a more exciting life. . . . . .like sitting on the internet and trying to make fun of others.
hey

Kingsport, TN

#10 Oct 17, 2009
TommyShortt wrote:
youal come out to The lee county Toboco Fest- on oct the 24th you will injoy listen to live intertament artis like Tommy Shortt/ Band X and more so yall come ok!
there's that bandx again....ive got to see them...heard about them alot......
pink_me

Kingsport, TN

#11 Oct 17, 2009
Progress wrote:
They should rename it the tractor and 4-wheeler festival! Look mom another tractor... Wow look at how those 4-wheelers line up behind each other. What a waste of a Saturday!!!
i think it is a good way to spend a saturday thats why its been going on for years! its fun!!!!!
oliveoiil

Roanoke, VA

#12 Oct 24, 2009
Tobacco festival was successful today! Lots in attendance, the old and young and those in between all had a great time! Next year we will have to order a little warmer weather and a bit of sunshine though
puttinginmy2cent s

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2009
Well if you find the Tobacco Festival that boring then don't attend. This is one of the biggest events that Lee County has every year. There are tons of things to do! New people to meet, and it's loads of fun. My family and I enjoyed our Saturday afternoon at the Tobacco Festival. My little girls favorite part of the Parade is the LHS Band & the Horses! So in my opinion if it bothers you SO much then STAY HOME!!!
did you see

United States

#14 Oct 29, 2009
Do not know if anyone else noticed the Ambulance the Keokee Department has, but that was by far the nicest one in Lee County! It was very nice! KUDDO'S to who ever fixed that thing up it was the sh!t!
kenneth trochelman

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2010
Is there going to be a tobacco festival this year
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#16 Jul 28, 2010
kenneth trochelman wrote:
Is there going to be a tobacco festival this year
Yes, it's every year toward the end of October. Maybe the 4th Saturday. I hope it's warm and sunny.
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#17 Jul 28, 2010
Saturday Oct. 23rd. Just Google Lee County Tobacco Festival 2010 and it'll tell you about it.
Raife

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Oct 19, 2010
I'll be there as ususal with a loade float I hope!!!!!!!!!
yuuuuk

Thorn Hill, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Progress wrote:
Lets see now....who was it that forced you to come...was it? no could not have been him. Was it? no, could not have been her. Was it? no, could not have been them.. I just can not figure out who forced you to come...when you had better things to do!!!!
hate

United States

#20 Oct 20, 2010
I just hope that all they queers in lee co don't get out there and show off it gets worse every year and it seems that they are multiplying always holding hands and kissing at a town gathering it just makes me want to knock off each one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany & britta tabor 9 hr Concerned 1
Terry Dillman 14 hr maple street 5
Zumba Fri Thom 4
damn Yankees Fri hoosier boy 13
Our Southern Flag Jul 30 truth hurts 42
Walmart Closing 2015 (Sep '13) Jul 29 elaw 67
Long John Silvers Jul 26 Callin like it is 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages