Mom who makes child sick
PplRcrazy

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
When is cps going to catch on to these "good" mothers and stop letting them ruin a child's life by lying and exaggerating about how sick their child is? The kid is being used! She thinks everybody feels soRry for her, nope just her kids.
answers

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Who is this mother? If you know this why haven't you called cps?
curious citizen

Tannersville, VA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
I agree!
Agree

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2013
How do you know she is lying?? Making a pretty hard accusation there. Surely a mother wouldn't do something that horrible.
lol

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2013
it is a disease called munchhousen( i cant spell it) by proxy. these moms make thier children sick so that they can get attention. but to me i think it is a cope out. the sicker you say your child is the better the medicine you get. alot of them are drug addicts and they use thier childern for it. if you suspect this call the kids doctor. easy ways to find out. let them know your thoughts on it and let them call the social services or just call them yourself. you can do it anon
Just a gal

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 15, 2013
I think they are saying they say the kid is sick to get money, not they are making the kid sick. Big difference.
que

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Starve a cold sweat a fever
Just puzzlEd

United States

#10 Feb 18, 2013
lol wrote:
it is a disease called munchhousen( i cant spell it) by proxy. these moms make thier children sick so that they can get attention. but to me i think it is a cope out. the sicker you say your child is the better the medicine you get. alot of them are drug addicts and they use thier childern for it. if you suspect this call the kids doctor. easy ways to find out. let them know your thoughts on it and let them call the social services or just call them yourself. you can do it anon
I don't understand how they could collect money?? Before anything wouldn't they have to prove their child is sick?

Morgantown, WV

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Saying they are disabled mentally when they make straight A's in school and trying to collect SSI.
curious citizen

Christiansburg, VA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Munchausen by proxy syndrome is when a parent fabricates an illness of their child for their own attention.
No name

Bellevue, WA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Maybe the child is not mentally disabled maybe its a serious health issue, such as heart issues etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
damn Yankees 8 hr hoosier boy 8
Zumba 8 hr Chubby 3
Walmart Closing 2015 (Sep '13) 11 hr elaw 67
Long John Silvers Jul 26 Callin like it is 29
new car wash in old flea market across from adv... Jul 26 you loser 13
County Election 2016 Jul 25 wow 62
Our Southern Flag Jul 23 Truth hurts 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages