best funeral home in Lee
lost

Charlotte, NC

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Which one is your favorite? Why? Which graveyard too? Have a friend dying that needs to make these decisions fast! New to the are and any quick help would be appreciated!
ugly

Watseka, IL

#2 Feb 19, 2012
lost wrote:
Which one is your favorite? Why? Which graveyard too? Have a friend dying that needs to make these decisions fast! New to the are and any quick help would be appreciated!
I am sorry about your friend. Seriously, I don't know but what you could find a better source for this information. What I've read on Topix, isn't always reliable. We are just people giving opinions & I guess that is what you asked for. Jonesville has Province & Arney-Mullins. Pennington has Sturgill & Province and I would reccomend any of these. For cost of their services, etc., you might want to call them & compare.
sad

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2012
lost wrote:
Hate to hear about your friend but Province is the cheapest and does a good job. Arney Mullins is priced way to high and they don't do anymore than Province. Just my opinion. I have used both. Province gets my vote.
just me

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2012
Province makes you feel more at ease and welcome. Very friendly and kind. When srurgills says 6-9, they want you out at 9.
Sunshine

Jonesville, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2012
I think I'd be more concerned with my friend and the time spent with them rather than being on topix!Maybe you should be with them and trying to find a good hospital or better doctor?Why are you on topix instead of spending those final moments with them that you will never get back?Sounds a little to me that its a hoax and you just wanted to stir a little on here?Sounds a little more like it to me.Call the funeral homes,go online they offer planning.Why come to topix for such advice?This topic is just off to me way off!
sad

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 21, 2012
creamation is cheap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee farmers coop to start carrying chaffhaye (Oct '14) 11 hr Rvegasblaster 7
a s p 11 hr Rvegasblaster 1
Debate: Marijuana - Jonesville, VA (Aug '10) Thu mr_no pots 36
Income tax time Thu Whatever 2015 1
Ross Wed Oldfriend 1
Why Feb 10 lizbeth 6
fml Feb 6 Poet 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages