like 2 know

Crozet, VA

#1 Jul 10, 2010
what happen to the robbins man or his mother that lives next to the patio?
linawoo

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jul 17, 2010
Tht was my uncle. He died about a week ago. Nothing happened to his mother. She jst lost a child. I dnt kno the details about why or what happened to him and I'd honestly rather not kno. He was jst under a lot of stress and now he doesn't suffer. Thts all tht matters anyway.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 19, 2010
linawoo wrote:
Tht was my uncle. He died about a week ago. Nothing happened to his mother. She jst lost a child. I dnt kno the details about why or what happened to him and I'd honestly rather not kno. He was jst under a lot of stress and now he doesn't suffer. Thts all tht matters anyway.
Your uncle passed away and you don't know the details and would rather not know?????

wasn't a favorite neice huh?
linawoo

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 19, 2010
The details of my uncles suicide are def NOT sumthn I wnt to remember him by.
sympathy

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 6, 2010
May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer. You have my deepest sympathies on the death of your uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawnmower service 43 min FYI 3
restroom Jul 22 Serryx 20
banana and mayo Jul 20 Hoosier boy 12
jeff gordan (Nov '15) Jul 20 Hoosier boy 15
Mountain lions? Jul 13 long gone Lee cou... 5
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) Jul 9 jen 190
marshall tucker Jul 1 hope so 6

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance