Obama's Death of Coal Production
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
John

United States

#416 Jul 3, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Ho wlong have you worked for the Koch Brothers? Does it pay well?
How long have you been an idiot,from birth or was it a result of an accident?blank is a good name for you libtard.LOL What a foolish moronic person,you are the prime example of a waste of skin!
Driver

Boynton Beach, FL

#417 Jul 3, 2012
Cowpie you are the dumbest excrement I have ever had the misfortune to come across in all my 50 some odd years. If you youngsters are this clueless about so much you deserve the burden you'll bare for it.

To deny billions of years of climate change from one extreme to the other when mankind wasn't even here is ignorant beyond belief, you're no different than a 3 yearold scared of the thunderstorm. Most if not all of these bill nye the science guys are on the government dole looking to enhance their grants......... John stop wasting your time these fools deserve what they'll get....
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#418 Jul 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>How long have you been an idiot,from birth or was it a result of an accident?blank is a good name for you libtard.LOL What a foolish moronic person,you are the prime example of a waste of skin!
HA!! Good post! Your rants with no facts or IQ to rebut a statement is hilarious!! You sound like you might have a job at FOX "news" (LOL at "news")!! HA...good post "Hannity."
John

United States

#419 Jul 6, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>HA!! Good post! Your rants with no facts or IQ to rebut a statement is hilarious!! You sound like you might have a job at FOX "news" (LOL at "news")!! HA...good post "Hannity."
You keep proving my point,that you are a clueless moron,that is the facts,you are a Libtard.
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#420 Jul 10, 2012
If we don't vote Obama out, lee county will become a ghost town, just wait and see
Blank

Wise, VA

#421 Jul 10, 2012
storme wrote:
If we don't vote Obama out, lee county will become a ghost town, just wait and see
So Romney can outsource more jobs to China? And Pennington already IS a ghost town!
Blank

Wise, VA

#422 Jul 10, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>You keep proving my point,that you are a clueless moron,that is the facts,you are a Libtard.
Zzzz.....still waiting for your rebuttal of the FACTS i presented!
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#423 Jul 10, 2012
Don't know who you are talking to but I was raised on coal, supported now on coal and the proof is in the pudding. Our constitution is DEAD thanks to our president........1174
George

United States

#424 Jul 11, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Zzzz.....still waiting for your rebuttal of the FACTS i presented!
What facts have you presented dumba$$,tell me you idiot,the only thing you have gotten right is your name LOL
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#425 Jul 12, 2012
storme wrote:
Don't know who you are talking to but I was raised on coal, supported now on coal and the proof is in the pudding. Our constitution is DEAD thanks to our president........1174
Nah...neo-fascist Reagan destroyed our constitution!
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#426 Jul 12, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>What facts have you presented dumba$$,tell me you idiot,the only thing you have gotten right is your name LOL
Scroll up are read (if you can) the facts i presented, and rebut them if you can. If not, get your "baby momma" to help you. HA!!
John

United States

#427 Jul 13, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Scroll up are read (if you can) the facts i presented, and rebut them if you can. If not, get your "baby momma" to help you. HA!!
You have not presented anything but ignorance.

“Internet Famous”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

#428 Jul 13, 2012
Driver wrote:
Cowpie you are the dumbest excrement I have ever had the misfortune to come across in all my 50 some odd years. If you youngsters are this clueless about so much you deserve the burden you'll bare for it.
To deny billions of years of climate change from one extreme to the other when mankind wasn't even here is ignorant beyond belief, you're no different than a 3 yearold scared of the thunderstorm. Most if not all of these bill nye the science guys are on the government dole looking to enhance their grants......... John stop wasting your time these fools deserve what they'll get....
Actually, it's the other way around, like I pointed out much earlier in this thread. Almost every single one of your "experts" weren't even qualified to be climatologists and every one of them was making money from oil companies or conservative PACs.
bwcontroller

United States

#429 Jul 20, 2012
Save Us wrote:
Faced with rising gas prices, President Obama recently outlined what he calls an “all-of-the-above” energy policy “that develops every available source of American energy - oil, gas, wind, solar, nuclear, biofuels and more.” You may notice something missing there - coal, America’s most abundant and affordable fuel source. The administration’s “all of the above” strategy is anything but.
This shouldn’t be surprising. In 2008, then-candidate Barack Obama said that as president, he would pursue a “cap-and-trade” program to make electricity rates “necessarily skyrocket” and “bankrupt” builders of new coal power plants. He has never recanted those words.
Yet America runs on coal. We have the world’s largest coal reserves - we’re the Saudi Arabia of coal. Coal fuels nearly 40 percent of U.S. electric power generation. New coal plants typically have lower overall costs per megawatt hour than new wind, solar and nuclear power. And all those shiny new electric cars the president is so fond of run primarily on electricity from coal.
Mr. Obama’s cap-and-trade program crashed on a shoal of popular hostility. Recognizing that, as he put it, he had to find another way of “skinning the cat,” the president decided to circumvent Congress by directing regulatory agencies to implement his green agenda.
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found a perfect proxy for coal - the mercury that only coal-fired power plants emit. In December, the EPA issued its 2011 Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS) rule, which imposes stringent new controls on power-plant emissions of mercury, acid gases and other hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). According to the EPA, utilities will have to spend $9.6 billion in 2016 alone to comply.
This enormous cost will increase everyone’s power bills. That might make sense if the pollutants subject to the rule posed significant risks to public health. They don’t. The rule is aimed primarily at mercury emissions, but mercury is not a health hazard in the atmosphere. Negative health effects can result when it gets into water and accumulates in the bodies of fish.
Everone needs to pray for Obama Psalm 109-8
legna blue

United States

#430 Jul 27, 2012
My dad had been a coal miner for twenty years before he was disabled. We have discussion on this do to the fact my brother and cousins are throwing a fit over Obama. My dad said that the only reason coal is stopped is due to the fact it isn't selling. The winters have not been hard enough to get the companies to buy coal. I believe my dad because I am in my twenties and know nothing about coal or political issues without reading up or asking questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanting dryden fire department man 2 hr hot 1
Long John Silvers 23 hr Haha 22
Election 23 hr Blah 4
Parts store Sun just sayin 3
Mexican restaurant Sun just sayin 4
In Search of Work Sat johnson city tn 6
Garth concert Sat been 1
More from around the web

Pennington Gap People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE