Obama's Death of Coal Production
John

United States

#395 Jun 29, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Sigh...asked and answered before! Solar radiation hits surface of earth, makeup of atmosphere determines how much radiates back into space, different composition traps more (or less) heat...for example, C02 or methane traps a lot of heat (like Venus), thin atmosphere (like Mars) traps less! Are you really that clueless on basic science? Is that why you result to personal attacks for us tocover up you low IQ? Sad...
I am not going to believe everything the Global warming idiots are putting out as facts,what do you and the other libtards want,for us to quit using coal and gas?You libtards are all alike,start walking and quit using electricity,but you wont,you will only do what typical libtards do,run your mouth.
John

United States

#396 Jun 29, 2012
Lee County Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Words cannot express how dumb this guy really is. He thinks if he keeps typing THE SUN!!!11! over and over again, it will somehow change the nature of the universe.
Words cannot express how much of a scum and liar you are,you will not answer a direct question you gutless piece of crap.You make up posts and then respond to them.
John

United States

#397 Jun 29, 2012
Tell me lee county liar,what are you personally going to do to help with global warming?Will you quit using gas and start waling?Wll you quit using electricity?Tell me what will you do?

“Internet Famous”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

#398 Jun 29, 2012
Lol so you're just all out of arguments?

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

#399 Jun 29, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>I am not going to believe everything the Global warming idiots are putting out as facts,what do you and the other libtards want,for us to quit using coal and gas?You libtards are all alike,start walking and quit using electricity,but you wont,you will only do what typical libtards do,run your mouth.
The atmosphere has always worked like that. Long before there was any concern over global warming. There is a reason our temps are fairly stable.

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

#400 Jun 29, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>Words cannot express how much of a scum and liar you are,you will not answer a direct question you gutless piece of crap.You make up posts and then respond to them.
Your question has been answered numerous times. Just because you don't understand the answer doesn't mean it hasn't been given to you.
John

United States

#401 Jun 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Your question has been answered numerous times. Just because you don't understand the answer doesn't mean it hasn't been given to you.
The only answer I have gotten from you is that you believe the libtard scientists because you are a libtard.I AM DONE WASTING TIME WITH YOUR IGNORANT A$$,you believe what you want.
John

United States

#402 Jun 30, 2012
<quoted text>
The atmosphere has always worked like that. Long before there was any concern over global warming. There is a reason our temps are fairly stable.
So Moron does this mean you will quit using gas and coal powered electricity or will you do like all the other morons and just run your mouth.
geez

Stanley, NC

#403 Jun 30, 2012
http://www.chinamining.org/News/2012-06-01/13... . Read this, please. US coal exports are expected to double this very year. Obama has done more for the coal industy than you ppl realize. The reason area mines are laying off is that the co's allowed so much overtime to it's employees and stock piled coal during a low demand time. Put the blam where it belongs!
Sick

Knoxville, TN

#404 Jun 30, 2012
geez wrote:
http://www.chinamining.org/New s/2012-06-01/1338515516d57095. html. Read this, please. US coal exports are expected to double this very year. Obama has done more for the coal industy than you ppl realize. The reason area mines are laying off is that the co's allowed so much overtime to it's employees and stock piled coal during a low demand time. Put the blam where it belongs!
No it's not over time.
Yes there is a market for export coal,but coal company's can't ship over seas at 45 dollars a ton.
No one can mine it with all the new laws and regulations on everything.
The power plants can't afford to burn it with all the new laws and regulations.
Coal fired steam plants produce .05% of the mercury that goes into the atmosphere a year.
60% is from forest fires and volcanos.
geez

Stanley, NC

#405 Jun 30, 2012
You haven't read the link. If they abide by the rules, they can get financial help. Read up on the history of the coal industry. Layoffs happen, Coal gets in less demand,. Then, Coal becomes in high demand and the coal industry booms. The US has funded coal power plants abroad to increase demand for our coal. Thanks to Obama, things will pick up very soon and mines will be back booming! Yes, it is overtime and stockpiling coal. Coal co's have played this game for 100 years.
John

United States

#406 Jul 1, 2012
geez wrote:
You haven't read the link. If they abide by the rules, they can get financial help. Read up on the history of the coal industry. Layoffs happen, Coal gets in less demand,. Then, Coal becomes in high demand and the coal industry booms. The US has funded coal power plants abroad to increase demand for our coal. Thanks to Obama, things will pick up very soon and mines will be back booming! Yes, it is overtime and stockpiling coal. Coal co's have played this game for 100 years.
You have no clue,odumba is trying to bankrupt the coal industry,his words and the idiot jackson he appointed to the epa is denying new permits and acting slowly on the ones from 4-5 years ago.
John

United States

#407 Jul 1, 2012
geez wrote:
http://www.chinamining.org/New s/2012-06-01/1338515516d57095. html. Read this, please. US coal exports are expected to double this very year. Obama has done more for the coal industy than you ppl realize. The reason area mines are laying off is that the co's allowed so much overtime to it's employees and stock piled coal during a low demand time. Put the blam where it belongs!
Really so all thes>e people being laid off is not true?Arch and a&g coal corporations have laid off over 1000 mine workers in the last 3 weeks,quit drinking the odumba koolaid it just makes you look ignorant.
geez

United States

#408 Jul 1, 2012
Read the link! And what I said and the history of the coal industry Yes, miners have been laid off.....thanks to the overtime and stockpiling of coal. I never said they hadn't. No Obama isn't trying to bankrupt coal. His statement said that if they didn't abide by the rules ......as in keeping emissions to the standard and keeping the coal miner's safe. Find some credible sources to prove your points. You can't seem to talk about any issue here w/o making persoal attacks. I've participated in public debates over several issues and have respect for other's opinions......especially when they have sources to back up what they say. Have a great day!
geez

United States

#409 Jul 1, 2012
Oh, nevermind. Your above post proves you are lacking reading comprehension.I posted why the coal miners were being laid off and you somehow, read that like I stated that the miner's were not laid off and most anyone can read and understand that what you thought was not what I stated. Don't worry though, I will post several more truths here for ppl who can read!

“Internet Famous”

Chicago, IL

#410 Jul 1, 2012
Don't waste your time on John. He seriouslynever has any clue what the heck he is talking about.
John

United States

#411 Jul 2, 2012
geez wrote:
Read the link! And what I said and the history of the coal industry Yes, miners have been laid off.....thanks to the overtime and stockpiling of coal. I never said they hadn't. No Obama isn't trying to bankrupt coal. His statement said that if they didn't abide by the rules ......as in keeping emissions to the standard and keeping the coal miner's safe. Find some credible sources to prove your points. You can't seem to talk about any issue here w/o making persoal attacks. I've participated in public debates over several issues and have respect for other's opinions......especially when they have sources to back up what they say. Have a great day!
Try talking to the miners,the problems are more than just stockpiling of coal and over time,you are misinformed,and yes obama did say he would bankrupt the coal industry in a speech in chicago before he was elected.
John

United States

#412 Jul 2, 2012
Don't waste your time on John. He seriouslynever has any clue what the heck he is talking about.
speaking of a waste of time!
John

United States

#413 Jul 2, 2012
geez wrote:
Oh, nevermind. Your above post proves you are lacking reading comprehension.I posted why the coal miners were being laid off and you somehow, read that like I stated that the miner's were not laid off and most anyone can read and understand that what you thought was not what I stated. Don't worry though, I will post several more truths here for ppl who can read!
No your posts only prove one thing,you read it and therfore it must be true huh?You are a typical liberal,talking about something you know nothing about.Do you know anyone who works in a coal mining position and have you talked to them,or are you going on what you have bread or been told?
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#414 Jul 2, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>I am not going to believe everything the Global warming idiots are putting out as facts,what do you and the other libtards want,for us to quit using coal and gas?You libtards are all alike,start walking and quit using electricity,but you wont,you will only do what typical libtards do,run your mouth.
Ho wlong have you worked for the Koch Brothers? Does it pay well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
damn Yankees 3 hr hoosier boy 15
Zumba Jul 31 Thom 4
Our Southern Flag Jul 30 truth hurts 42
Walmart Closing 2015 (Sep '13) Jul 29 elaw 67
Long John Silvers Jul 26 Callin like it is 29
new car wash in old flea market across from adv... Jul 26 you loser 13
County Election 2016 Jul 25 wow 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages