Small Wonders Daycare
Matt

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Anybody got any scoop on this business the workers? Thinking about putting my child in daycare. Can't find a descent sitter.
Liz

Ewing, VA

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Good people!!!! Stop by and check them out! They would love to show u around and introduce themselves!
Jonesville Lady

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2010
I would check out Lee Child Care. They have been open for many years, employees have been there a long time, been under the same director for 20 plus years, all that experience counts.
Pennington

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Very nice facility, great people, modern, and experienced! Check it out!!!
beth

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2010
I have heard a lot of good stuff about Small Wonders. I'm sure if you stopped by they would show you around and let you watch what goes on. Good Luck
sue1717

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Aug 22, 2010
if anyone has any kids toys,little riding toys, a friend of ours house burnt down last wednesday she has 2 kids so some of us r trying to get them some together,ill be glad to pay for what ever toys you have,thank you546-1017
Person

Christiansburg, VA

#8 Aug 22, 2010
I'd really prefer a babysitter. The child gets more one on one attention and can have field trips almost daily. Kids go to school soon enough and daycare is sort of like adding 4 yrs to their schooling. Which might end cause school burnout before college.
Knows

Vinton, VA

#9 Aug 22, 2010
sue1717 wrote:
if anyone has any kids toys,little riding toys, a friend of ours house burnt down last wednesday she has 2 kids so some of us r trying to get them some together,ill be glad to pay for what ever toys you have,thank you546-1017
How old are the children? boys? girls?
Personally

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Aug 22, 2010
sue1717 wrote:
You should make a new thread about this so that more people can read it and help. God bless the family!
Amanda

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Aug 22, 2010
Great facility very clean! Workers have experience and are very nice! Definitely kid friendly parents can stop in and observe any time! This is what I really liked besides the hours 6am-11PM! Saturdays too!
Personally

Christiansburg, VA

#13 Aug 22, 2010
Who owns the place? The paper only said Tiffany.
Matt

Natural Bridge, VA

#14 Aug 22, 2010
The only bad thing about the daycare is the hours not open on Sunday. I work every other weekend and my wife will be working nights. We both work nights. We need to find a sitter who would be willing to come to our house to watch the children through the night. Anyone know of anyone looking for a job, must be reliable and honest. No prior record.
BRANDY

United States

#15 Sep 11, 2010
Yea i was going to ask the same ? that Knows did what are the ages of the kids and are they boys or girls or both and what size cloths do they wear,id be more that happy to give as much as i can,and the parents too maybe i could help with cloths there too!I have more than i could ever wear and they are all nice name band cloths,i need some extra closet space and would like to help someone that needs them while doing so.
Knows

Radford, VA

#16 Sep 11, 2010
Its been 2 weeks and no one has ever came back and responded, I would surely help these people if we had more info
mama

La Follette, TN

#17 Sep 11, 2010
sue1717 wrote:
I actually do and i was going to get rid of some I will try to give you a call in the next couple of days...
mama

La Follette, TN

#18 Sep 11, 2010
Person wrote:
I'd really prefer a babysitter. The child gets more one on one attention and can have field trips almost daily. Kids go to school soon enough and daycare is sort of like adding 4 yrs to their schooling. Which might end cause school burnout before college.
I thought the same thing and sent my kids to a private babysitter and all my kids did was sit in a bedroom and watch tv wasn't allow to come out unless needing something. If the wet on theirself wasn't changed and when I came the respose was "oh she must did that" sitters son had overdosed while my kids was there so all the Police, Abulance and everything scared them. So I took them to day care while I know they will be watched by not just one but more people.. I was just so glad when my child turn 3 so I could get them in Headstart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stuck up snobs Sat Hyporcrite 2
Looking for JIMMY BYINGTON (Mar '14) Oct 15 FYI 10
Cancel halloween Oct 13 Ken 15
election 2016 (Oct '16) Oct 10 Justsain 212
Criteria Oct 7 alcohol ballot 8
If u sold Fire wood in Town you need to Pay sal... (May '12) Oct 6 Shat Shinks 14
If You Are Gay (Mar '11) Oct 1 Moon 13

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages