Young Rutledge boy and now Caleb Lawson

Young Rutledge boy and now Caleb Lawson

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

Change

Jonesville, VA

#1 Oct 24, 2012
The Lee County sheriffs department needs to do more to protect their confidential informants. They get these young kids to wear wires around and get these people dealing drugs and now two of them have been shot. Some on here will say that what you get if you are a snith but these boys were both young and could easily be influenced by the sheriffs department. The sheriffs office has relied on this method for years to catch drug dealers and now people are getting killed and shot. I think it is time that they change their methods.
sad

Roanoke, VA

#2 Oct 24, 2012
At least this boy didn't die. Most of the informants are caught with drugs in the first place and that is how they get out of trouble. If you aren't selling drugs or breaking other laws then you don't have to worry about snitches. So simple solution quit being a dealer or whatever and get a real job.
tessa

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 25, 2012
caleb is not a snitch. people in lee that dont like us started that stuff bc their snitchs themselves. caleb would pull his time before narking on anyone. hes a good guy with a tender heart that would never do that to someone. people should get to know him honestly before judging him & listening to what others say. i know caleb has a good heart & wouldnt do that to someone i mean ive been with him almost a year now & he has never done nothing wrong. i hate that people thinks hes a nark now when in reality hes not.
Crazy guy

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
Wow
Opinion

Bellevue, WA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
tessa wrote:
caleb is not a snitch. people in lee that dont like us started that stuff bc their snitchs themselves. caleb would pull his time before narking on anyone. hes a good guy with a tender heart that would never do that to someone. people should get to know him honestly before judging him & listening to what others say. i know caleb has a good heart & wouldnt do that to someone i mean ive been with him almost a year now & he has never done nothing wrong. i hate that people thinks hes a nark now when in reality hes not.
I feel bad for you tessa, having witnessed a murder in my teen years, I relive it almost everyday. And you had to have wondered "Am I next?" Just from my experience, that was the first thing that came to my mind. It was clearly something to do with drugs & Ive been there so I won't judge you. I hope you & your boyfriend can move on from this & he doesnt get back into a situation like that.
Trey

Pennington Gap, VA

#6 Oct 25, 2012
tessa wrote:
You stupid little girl what are you even doing on the computer when you have a bf thats hurt and needs your undivided attention. You would take up for him considering you are sleeping with him. Wow you have been with him for almost yeah almost a year wtf is a year anyway? Of course people are going to judge this boy a man lost his life and shot the boy because the papers and TV are saying he snitched. You need to open your eyes and grow up before you mess around and let some little punk get you killed. You coming on here and saying what you have makes you look like a even bigger fool than what everyone is saying on other posts.
Opinion

Bellevue, WA

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid little girl what are you even doing on the computer when you have a bf thats hurt and needs your undivided attention. You would take up for him considering you are sleeping with him. Wow you have been with him for almost yeah almost a year wtf is a year anyway? Of course people are going to judge this boy a man lost his life and shot the boy because the papers and TV are saying he snitched. You need to open your eyes and grow up before you mess around and let some little punk get you killed. You coming on here and saying what you have makes you look like a even bigger fool than what everyone is saying on other posts.
Absolutely! Well put! That is a cold hard fact dear.
tessa

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2012
yeah it is hard on us. its an image we cant get outta our head but hopefully we can get through this & lose the flashbacks we are having. but thank you & keep us in your prayers.
Information

Jonesville, VA

#9 Oct 26, 2012
tessa wrote:
yeah it is hard on us. its an image we cant get outta our head but hopefully we can get through this & lose the flashbacks we are having. but thank you & keep us in your prayers.
Ok you say he's a good guy he hasn't heart anyone wouldn't harm a fly but YOU treat him like shit? You cheat on him you cuss him out beat on him and everything so stop runnin your mouth
Agree

Rock Hill, SC

#10 Oct 28, 2012
Information wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you say he's a good guy he hasn't heart anyone wouldn't harm a fly but YOU treat him like shit? You cheat on him you cuss him out beat on him and everything so stop runnin your mouth
I so agree with you on this one. I will pray for that poor boy. I shall also pray that God gives him the strength to get away from this crazy girl before its too late. She does need to shut her mouth tho.
well

Jonesville, VA

#11 Oct 29, 2012
:(
In My Opinion

Duffield, VA

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Since he was snitching he deserves what he got and his lil ho should have gotten shot to because she probably had alot to do with it but once again if Lee County Sheriffs Office were doing their jobs themselves all this kinda stuff would quit happening.
thug logic

Roanoke, VA

#13 Nov 3, 2012
In My Opinion wrote:
Since he was snitching he deserves what he got and his lil ho should have gotten shot to because she probably had alot to do with it but once again if Lee County Sheriffs Office were doing their jobs themselves all this kinda stuff would quit happening.
Spoken like a true criminal and drain on our society.
well well

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Well haven't yall heard the saying snitches get stitches and left in ditches cuz there bitches if ur big enough to play be big enough to pay the time or else u get what u get when u open ur mouth no sympathy for a snitch
gobblegobble

Julian, NC

#15 Nov 25, 2012
well well wrote:
Well haven't yall heard the saying snitches get stitches and left in ditches cuz there bitches if ur big enough to play be big enough to pay the time or else u get what u get when u open ur mouth no sympathy for a snitch
Yeah Ive heard the sayin but it aint always true. I put druggies in jail cause i snitch! Nobody aint messed with me yet cause they know better.
Have to ask

Pennington Gap, VA

#16 Nov 26, 2012
I just don't understand how the gf walked away from this unharmed. Anyone know?
hen

Blacksburg, VA

#17 Nov 26, 2012
maybe more people will hear about those shootings and stop their rattin.a snitch is lower than a snakes belly anyway.
dubya

Christiansburg, VA

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Nope, drug dealers and thieves are lower than snake $h!t. Ain't nothing lower than a dope peddling piece of dirt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kindergarten Democrat Election 12 hr Angered 9
cats cats cats Sat 2 many cats 3
County Election 2016 Sat Truth 101
Pennington Gap leadeship Aug 27 Snoop Yo Ho 22
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) Aug 27 Snuffy 182
Is it illegal to trace? (Nov '11) Aug 24 Ted Clubberlang 10
Theater Volunteers (Apr '14) Aug 23 One of the volunt... 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages