Look for Mayor to Deny ties to Young

Look for Mayor to Deny ties to Young

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

truth stirrer

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2012
I am not anyone's fan, mostly not yours. You always post hear say and not fact. I have only one request please make up your mind are you pro or con mayor? You really flip flop on this issue.
lol

Maxton, NC

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Hmm
Hungry hungry hippo

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2012
I agree or do you just complain about anything if my chief of police was in that much trouble I would deny him too
BECAUSE

Gate City, VA

#7 Oct 19, 2012
WELL THE MAYOR WE HAVE HE NEED HIS JOB TAKING AND GIVE TO SOMEONE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THE POLICE WE NEED FROM JONESVILLE TO TAKE OVER IT AND LET THEM TAKE CARE OF US AND THEY COULD DO BETTER WHAT WE HAVE NOW I DONT THINK IT RIGHT THEY TAKE THERE POLICE CAR HOME AND GET OUT IN THEM WHEN THEY ARE USING THEM FOR THERE USED TOO IT SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT IF THEY ARE TAKIG THEM HOME WITH THEM THEN THEY NEED TO USE THERE OWN CAR OR TRUCK THAT THEY BUY WITH THERE ON MONEY U SEE THEM AT STORES OVER IN SCOTT COUNTY OVER IN WEBB CITY WHAT ARE THEY DOING THAT FAR?????????? THEY NEED TO KEEP THE CARS AT THE PENNINGTON GAP POLICE OFFICE NOT AT THERE HOME
that last post

Gatlinburg, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Was Donna Sternberg.
seriously

Jonesville, VA

#12 Oct 29, 2012
I 2nd that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's wrong in Lee County 4 hr WTF 19
straight talk phone service (Jun '11) 18 hr Wifi GB Data Plan 72
Jonesville rescue Sun responder 12
banana and mayo Apr 28 hoosier boy 7
delayed vengance movie Apr 19 helping people 3
Old st Charles cemetery (Nov '12) Apr 17 Gerald 27
What's right in Lee County? Apr 17 Long gone 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages