Corrupt cop gets 15 years-will PC Young?

Corrupt cop gets 15 years-will PC Young?

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

Corruption

Hillsboro, WV

#1 Oct 26, 2012
http://stopthedrugwar.org/taxonomy/term/27
Read some of the stories, cops getting caught with what PC Young had and they got 15 years!
parade charade

Parsons, TN

#2 Oct 26, 2012
I'm thinking he will get at least 25 yrs. Dealing dope stealing guns and counterfeit cash. Robbing a drug store and being a user. Possession of a gun while committing a felony is 5 yrs no less. He had a gun the night of the robbery too. Will more charges be filed? Have the other drug store robbers been arrested?
Opinion
#4 Oct 26, 2012
Looks like this will be the thread to find info on about it. The other with the Anita/Elizabeth argument is pathetic. I hate how there are several threads about the same thing. It makes it messy & you almost have to go through someones family history to find anything out about things that matter in the town.
Opinion
#5 Oct 26, 2012
Also, I bet he gets about 15 years but will only have to pull about 5-7, the rest will be probation. Just guessing. such a shame.
Corruption

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2012
Lets all make a deal. Whenever they write anything on here and argue, report it so we can keep this topic clean of their crap!
Corruption

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2012
I believe he may get 10 years, it seems our system is far from the others. We can't get a break here, the criminals get them all. I know if he is telling on others, he'll get a lot less time.
Opinion
#8 Oct 26, 2012
Corruption wrote:
Lets all make a deal. Whenever they write anything on here and argue, report it so we can keep this topic clean of their crap!
I wish we could,but I don't think it will be that simple. Sooner or later someone is going to think were in the wrong for talking about it.
I wonder how long it will take for his trial to begin & if he will be able to plea bargin or have to go infront of the grand jury.
I believe in the case of addiction it lowers... Gosh I can't think of the word, but it lowers the guidelines on the amount of time he could get.
Opinion
#10 Oct 26, 2012
look who is talking wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, guys lets plot against them. We own topix and we can do what ever we want. We are better than thou and we can run our mouth but they can't. I just wonder how low class you are? Back to it now. Is that not how old hens do?
I don't think thats what he/she meant! It's just hard to find out what is going on in the county when there are family fueds going on.
another
#11 Oct 27, 2012
parade charade wrote:
I'm thinking he will get at least 25 yrs. Dealing dope stealing guns and counterfeit cash. Robbing a drug store and being a user. Possession of a gun while committing a felony is 5 yrs no less. He had a gun the night of the robbery too. Will more charges be filed? Have the other drug store robbers been arrested?
what about lee high. he mite have ben there that nite too.
help wanted

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2012
I bet after said and done 20+i belive their is somthing about the K9 that was killed going to bite him in the butt and look him many drug stores have been broke into and some robed by gun point within 100 miles and just a rumor but I herd that might have been a Florida conection and not just him more town and county cops and county officals .
Information

Jonesville, VA

#13 Oct 27, 2012
look who is talking wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, guys lets plot against them. We own topix and we can do what ever we want. We are better than thou and we can run our mouth but they can't. I just wonder how low class you are? Back to it now. Is that not how old hens do?
You own topix wow!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee High lunch menu Sat Sherri 1
Wreck Fri Wondering 1
election 2016 (Oct '16) Apr 20 Informed 136
Moonshiners Apr 18 Hoosier boy 7
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Apr 16 baddie 109
shoutin frank clark (Jan '14) Apr 12 Hoosier boy 19
Recycling center in Pennington??? Apr 5 Adams55 1

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages