looking for jake vanover
go f urself

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 16, 2011
anyone know how i can get ahold of him or his phone # i think they have phones on top of the mountain down there by now dont they lol
Angela

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2011
May I ask who is looking for him? I am his niece.
Dryden neighbor

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2011
I'm his daugher-in-law and this hopefully isn't the typical tring to find someone on topix. No one neds to be on here asking about him to cause trouble
g f urself

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 17, 2011
no im not trying to cause trouble it jimmy redmond i hadnt herd anything about him in a long time and was just woundering how he was doing wife wont let me come back to va. so this is the only way i could think of lol dont blame u about this sight ive read a bunck of it and u can lurn alot about people on here lol
Dryden neighbor

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2011
When I see him I will tell him. He dose'nt have a phone. Sorry if I sounded rude, but like you said you have read how these things usually go lol
g f urself

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 17, 2011
yea lol ive read most of it and most of the crap on here is a joke if u want my # email me at [email protected] and ill give it to u just woundering how hes doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawnmower service (Jul '16) 18 hr Weeds 6
Town of pennington Sat Larry 3
Phs reunion in july Sat They 5
the music thread (Mar '12) Mar 22 Musikologist 35
election 2016 Mar 22 Truth 122
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Mar 4 Sad times for ame... 107
Pizza king (Nov '15) Mar 4 DonaldDrumpf 19

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages