egg hunt leeman fld
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
summer

Roanoke, VA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Does anyone knw whn they r having that egg hunt they have every yr at leeman field. Id really appreciate any info, I think the sheriff dept sponsors it,. Ty
well

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Mar 12, 2013
I am not sure about Leeman Field...but I do know that my church..Christian Life Fellowship has a HUGE egg hunt at Cumberland bowl park. The bunny is even arriving in a helicopter.... come on out :)
okay

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
do you know what day and time it is at cumb bowl park
well

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Mar 12, 2013
30th.....at 12
very

Charlotte, NC

#5 Mar 21, 2013
There is a huge egg hunt at the state park in the lower end on the 30th. This one is by far the best.
welfare

Weyers Cave, VA

#6 Mar 21, 2013
yep all you adults come on out and make arses of your self so all the big dog can laugh and make fun of you!!! especially the on at jonesville
used to love it

Ewing, VA

#7 Mar 21, 2013
the only adults on the field should be with children 4 & under. they should have a separate hunt for these ages and no family should be able to claim more than one of the large prizes. went to first one and never again!!!! one family had 3 bicycles and the child they had was 6 months old! i would dare say these bikes were returned or sold when a child that was old enough to ride one was left without. hope they do a better job now than they did a few years ago. i just went to see what they were doing no kids and it was awful to see the kids get trampled like they did!!
Suggestion

Weyers Cave, VA

#8 Mar 21, 2013
They need to have a ADULT EGG HUNT!! I think it is sacureligus (sp) for a church to have or sponsor a egg hunt anyway!!
Easter Bunny

Blacksburg, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2013
You think it is sacrilegious for a church to sponsor an event for children in the community? How absurd!!
Suggestion

Blacksburg, VA

#10 Mar 21, 2013
What does the easter bunny and egg hunts teach a child about Jesus?
Mr Winter weather

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 21, 2013
It's all about fellowship and the children enjoying themselves.THEY GET A FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT WHEN THEY FIND AND EGG OR WIN A PRIZE. It's not like they are doing anything wrong and the more social activity that a child is around, the less chance they will have idle time to get on drugs. Sorry about the caps. Churches have dinners after service purely for fellowship. No other expectations.
Mr Winter weather

Charlotte, NC

#12 Mar 21, 2013
very wrote:
There is a huge egg hunt at the state park in the lower end on the 30th. This one is by far the best.
http://www.middlesborodailynews.com/view/full...

Egg hunt, prizes, several games, pictures with Easter Bunny and more.$1. Admission per vehicle.

Anyone know the times of the other. Might go to all and judge for myself......ha. yah.
Mr Winter weather

Charlotte, NC

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Hunt at Bullitt Park on Saturday, the 24th from 10am till 1pm.
fiasco

Big Stone Gap, VA

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Yes, the hunts at Cumberland Bowl are a fiasco. Helicopter or no helicopter. Just a gimmick to get children there so they can be trampled by the adult scramblers.
wetsuit

Weyers Cave, VA

#15 Mar 22, 2013
Mr Winter weather wrote:
It's all about fellowship and the children enjoying themselves.THEY GET A FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT WHEN THEY FIND AND EGG OR WIN A PRIZE. It's not like they are doing anything wrong and the more social activity that a child is around, the less chance they will have idle time to get on drugs. Sorry about the caps. Churches have dinners after service purely for fellowship. No other expectations.
Yep a lot like taking a whizz in a wetsuit. I guess it gives you a good warm feeling all inside. Just stand back a fell all good about your self!
Booya

Mooresville, NC

#16 Mar 22, 2013
OMG u sad people in this county would complain and put everything down
cabin fever

Indian Trail, NC

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Could we please get over the blasphemy? Someone please tell me there is something to do with my 7 year old granddauther this weekend because this has been the longest winter of my life.
kristy

Charlotte, NC

#18 Mar 23, 2013
The 1 in jonesville was bad the first go in 2011 my son was 1 yr old and gt 1 egg I gave it a second shot last year it was way better and only 1 parent was on the field per
Child for ages 1-3 it was split so between age groups it was fair and the children had fun I'm going to try the one on the lower end this year it seems like its going to be nice as well its not the events or the hosts that's the problem it is GREEDY PARENTS who don't appreciate the time others have spent to give their children a good fun filled time
Rep

Salem, VA

#19 Mar 23, 2013
The only way a child could have got a egg at cumberland bowl in 2011 would have been if it was advertised as easter egg job fair hunt! That would have been the only way to keep all the CHECKERS off the kids!
kristy

Charlotte, NC

#20 Mar 23, 2013
It was a first year run bust but last year they were ready and all the children were very happy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stuck up snobs 10 hr Grammar Patrol 4
Looking for JIMMY BYINGTON (Mar '14) Oct 15 FYI 10
Cancel halloween Oct 13 Ken 15
election 2016 (Oct '16) Oct 10 Justsain 212
Criteria Oct 7 alcohol ballot 8
If u sold Fire wood in Town you need to Pay sal... (May '12) Oct 6 Shat Shinks 14
If You Are Gay (Mar '11) Oct 1 Moon 13

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages