Mount Stupidmoves
Sculptor

Natural Bridge, VA

#1 Nov 18, 2012
The county residents need to come together and build a monument to the greatest people in the county. I move that we design and build it across from Lee High in Ben Hur. We can put the faces of Don Williams, Brian Young, Danny Carter, Phil Hensley and Terry Pope on it. If we plan just right and print towels to use as rags to wipe grease off you hands and sell pills at the stand maybe we can make enough money to help this county to recover from stupidity! Of course we would have to leave room for a few more faces as there are sure to be more stupid moves in our futures.
joker wild

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Atleast that makes more sence than race more.
Only racing in this town is pill heads to rite aid and politicians to the bank.
Sculptor

Natural Bridge, VA

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Uh, don't forget Bobby Lane to the bank! Interestingly LC "Sonny" Martin of Powell Valley Bank is on the Peanut Gap IDA Board.
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#4 Nov 19, 2012
joker wild wrote:
Atleast that makes more sence than race more.
Only racing in this town is pill heads to rite aid and politicians to the bank.
"sense!"
You are a moron

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 19, 2012
who="Sculptor"]Uh, don't forget Bobby Lane to the bank! Interestingly LC "Sonny" Martin of Powell Valley Bank is on the Peanut Gap IDA Board

Duh Sonny lives in PENNINGTON stupid also PV bank has a branch here. What an idiot!!!
Sculptor

Weyers Cave, VA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
You are a moron wrote:
who="Sculptor"]Uh, don't forget Bobby Lane to the bank! Interestingly LC "Sonny" Martin of Powell Valley Bank is on the Peanut Gap IDA Board
Duh Sonny lives in PENNINGTON stupid also PV bank has a branch here. What an idiot!!!
Duh, you must be the moron you idiot. Nowhere did I say where Sonny lives, I know very well where he lives and that PVNB has a branch in Peanut Gap. Looks like you are the stupid one to put words in someone's mouth or post. Peanut Gap is a sorry little town that ain't worth sheet and everyone around Lee County knows that. It ain't know wonder it has a lot of topix about the town and not just the people! See if you can read what I am thinking about you right now!
yep

Jonesville, VA

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Well it beats the hell out of Jonesville.
wall the bigger worm

Indian Trail, NC

#8 Nov 19, 2012
Well if the two town was to get into a wizzing contest neither one could make enough to fill a teaspoon!! At least Jonesville had not made the news like PENNINGTON has!!!
yep

Jonesville, VA

#9 Nov 19, 2012
they have their murders,judges removed for lying on applications about soliciating prostitutes. Coke addicted ones. Dwi officials. Girls getting pregnant in jail by deputies. Their chief of police was removed because she didn't pee for a drug test and on and on and on. The corruption never stops.
yep

Jonesville, VA

#10 Nov 19, 2012
Just cause you have the means to cover up the catshit don't mean it still ain't the same old shit.
yep

Jonesville, VA

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Brian Shoemaker Drug Cop. Who remembers why he left?? Car wreck? What all was found in his car and what was his condition? Just like the other wreck him and another deputy had when they were partying but the other deputy died.
wow

Wise, VA

#12 Nov 19, 2012
wall the bigger worm wrote:
Well if the two town was to get into a wizzing contest neither one could make enough to fill a teaspoon!! At least Jonesville had not made the news like PENNINGTON has!!!
Just better at COVERING UP their SCANDALS!
really

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 19, 2012
What Judge was removed ? I had heard that Denise passed a blood drug test the next day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Our Schools Mon Misty 7
car dealers in jonesville Aug 19 amy 1
Keokee Music Thread (Aug '14) Aug 16 Musikologist 10
Dear Gary Parsons! Aug 11 Freedom 1
election 2016 (Oct '16) Aug 8 Former DEM 195
Theater Volunteers (Apr '14) Aug 3 Moon 13
Burning down yearbook Jul 31 GenBALLS 2

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance