First Prev
of 2
Next Last
playgurlXOXO

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
i think sophie is a bitch and she thinks she is sooo hott too bad she is fake i think her butt isn't real or her tits. and is she even black? because she tries to be soo badly. so agree or disagree what do you think about her?
iiii

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 Oct 11, 2010
agree(:
peace_hearts

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2010
WOW yall are stupid. I'm pretty sure sophie is black or well half but still she is black. and she isn't really a bitch she is a cool person and she has been really helpful to me she actually is a good and funny person and i think she is beautiful. and her butt and boobs are real you're just saying they are fake because you don't have them.
jealousy

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2010
wow playgurl you need to get a life I don't know who you are talkin about but I am pretty sure someone is not goin to pad there panties just to have a nice butt atleast not in high school boobs maybe butt no so it just seems to me that you are just a little bit jealous of this young lady and also how would you not know if someone is mixed
OMG

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2010
playgurl it does seem like ur major jelly...and it also sounds like u dont even know sophie...she is not a bitch and i really dont think her butt and boobs are fake thats crazi.
Plumber

United States

#7 Oct 12, 2010
Ahh they are both real I have laid the pipe to both of them
wow you got to love ppl

Nashville, TN

#8 Oct 13, 2010
um plumber im a really good friend of sophie's and she has never had sex with anyone in lee co and has hardly even dated anyone in lee co so i highly doubt you have laid anything of yours near her she isn't a slut.....and playgirl you are retarded because sophie is a good friend yeah she sometimes can be mean but its only when she need to be she isn't a bitch unless you give her a good reason to be. and seriously trying to say her boobs and butt are fake that is just stupid like grow up and she is black you can tell by looking at her i highly doubt you even really know how black people act anyway cause well look where you live there isn't really a lot for you to judge. and sophie is very pretty.
appalled

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 13, 2010
How dare you talk about doc van zee's daughter in such a way. She is a very nice and beautiful young girl you should be ashamed to talk about doc's daughter in such a way, her family has done a lot for the people of Lee County. You must not even know her "prettygurlxoxo" you don't sound too pretty to me talking about someone like that it makes you seem very ugly.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Oct 13, 2010
Wether any of you think she is nasty of whatever,I think she looks pretty good.Oh,I'm not black either.
oh yeah

Natural Bridge, VA

#11 Oct 13, 2010
her dad is so good you go in there say you need pain meicine and he asks what kind and writes it fofr you
Been there

Hillsboro, WV

#12 Oct 13, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
her dad is so good you go in there say you need pain meicine and he asks what kind and writes it fofr you
You are nothing but a LIER!!!!!!!!! If you get pain pills from him than he must know you very very well.
Plumber

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Hey jackass learn how to spell liar if u gonna Call people that. Also I am not from lee county an yes I laid the pipe to her she was great!
the_Shocker

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Isn't her mom a giant cripple who looks like a Tranny
OMG

Nashville, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
her dad is so good you go in there say you need pain meicine and he asks what kind and writes it fofr you
Doctor Van Zee does not give out pain medicine like that your stupid he is the man who is trying to fix the drug abuse problem around here and he is the one who worked so hard to get the rehab center opened in dryden because he is tired of stupid doctors giving out pain meds. I can't believe you would say something that stupid and false he could lose his job and good reputation over stupid idiotic liars like you
peace_hearts

Nashville, TN

#16 Oct 14, 2010
Plumber you really need to shut up you such a disgusting tool bag i highly doubt sophie would even date a guy like you and she especially would never have sex with a douce bag like you please get real dude and stop lying about sophie
retards

Waterloo, Canada

#17 Oct 14, 2010
To playgurlxoxo your the bitch even trying to start shit about someone you hardly even know, cause if you knew her you would think twice about opening your damn mouth. So it appears to me that you have some issues amongst yourself you need to work out and that's ok I kno a great therapist I would be happy to give you the #. So take the shoes off ya teeth and stop runnin ya trap!!
Better Luck

Brownsburg, VA

#18 Oct 14, 2010
Plumber wrote:
Hey jackass learn how to spell liar if u gonna Call people that. Also I am not from lee county an yes I laid the pipe to her she was great!
UR full of IT!!!!!!!!!!
Sophie

Nashville, TN

#19 Oct 15, 2010
haha wow "playgurlxoxo" you are hella funny!!! First of all my ass and boobs are 100% real ok so dont hate cuz ya aint got em! Secondly, I'm HALF BLACK!! and anyone in their right mind can see that i have black in me!(thats where i get da booty from duh) therefore i dont try to be black it comes naturally! Thirdly, stupid people like you is why i can be a bitch ok obviously you dont even know me which means you have no right to be talking about me, like do ya research before you go postin bs on tha internet. Fourthly, I dont think im "sooo hott" conceit is not a quality of mine! i'm just confident in who i am which is what you need sweetie because it takes a pretty low unconfident person to be saying stupid stuff bull like that seriously get a life stop worryin about what im doing and focus on ya own self cause you seem like a big mess booboo!
Sophie

Nashville, TN

#20 Oct 15, 2010
Plumber wrote:
Ahh they are both real I have laid the pipe to both of them
Yeah Mr. Plumber ima have ta call yo ass out right there. I am not no lil floozie and honestly i wouldnt even look twice at a dude who said ignorant stuff like "i have laid the pipe to both of them" seriously?? who says stuff like that get a life and some game and dont be lyin on me i know for a fact that you havn't laid anything of yours anywhere near me cause tools like you really aint my type and you know you havnt done nuthin with me cause you can't even put your real name..."Plumber" really?? i dont think so!! no sir!!
Sophie

Nashville, TN

#21 Oct 15, 2010
the_Shocker wrote:
Isn't her mom a giant cripple who looks like a Tranny
Shaking my head...you know you're wrong for that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy russell 11 hr Toka 1
old hospital won't go (May '16) Jul 21 Fact is 48
election 2016 (Oct '16) Jul 19 Former DEM 186
Haunted places in Lee Co. (Apr '10) Jul 17 Kkkkkkkk 30
Lee County Fair (Aug '15) Jul 17 Just Mom 28
The Trumps Jul 14 ten 3
Need cleaners Jun 29 more money 3

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages