Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

Are those in undercover drug operations now using this installed software on their phones that will intercept your phone and moniter every action. This program will view contacts lists, read text messages, view calls made/calls received, view photos and monitor each call. You can not tell is their phone has this program. All they need is to be within a few yards of you. This program records for them to be able to read later. If they have this folftware on their phones they will know who you sell to and when and were you will meet them. All it takes is one time and they know all of your contacts. This system is only about $147.oo and would not be unheard of to have been purchased with "drug money". I hope they are using this system and bust each and every one of you. If they aren't using it now who knows about the future?
goahead

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

this company is all over the net for not working the way they say, sounds too fishy to buy for so much. they might not give you the money back if you buy it and it isnt working
Urban girl

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

In 2009, there were 2,379 criminal wiretaps authorized. The majority were for mobile phones in drug cases. Each authorized wiretap captured communications of an average of 133 individuals. Each tap lasted an average of 42 days. Information gathered from the wiretaps led to 4,537 arrests and 678 convictions. These statistics do not include terrorism-related wiretaps or wiretaps conducted through the National Security Agency's warrantless wiretapping program. http://www.uscourts.gov/wiretap09/2009Wiretap...

The government has been given narrowly confined authority to engage in electronic surveillance, conduct physical searches, install and use pen registers and trap and trace devices for law enforcement purposes under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 U.S.C. 2510 et. seq.). Over the years, Congress has amended ECPA, sometimes in the interests of greater privacy and sometimes in the interest of more effective law enforcement or intelligence gathering.

It is a federal crime to wiretap without court approval, unless one of the parties has given their prior consent. It is likewise a federal crime to use or disclose any information acquired by illegal wiretapping. Violations can result in imprisonment for not more than five years; fines up to $250,000 (up to $500,000 for organizations); in civil liability for damages, attorneys’ fees and possibly punitive damages; in disciplinary action against any attorneys involved; and in suppression of any derivative evidence.

http://www.privacyrights.org/fs/fs9-wrtp.html
better yet

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Why would anyone in their right mind want to spy on someone else? Just being nosey or to harass with all of the personal info? MIND your own business ladies and gentlemen.
Funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

These commercials brought to you by CELLSNOOOP
call today

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

waoooo. cool this tool.

i will put on my dog to locate him hehehe

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I will use it for sure!:)

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Oh Yeah! i can locate son's iPhone !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pennington Gap Discussions

Search the Pennington Gap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
preacher glen woods and harbers chapel church 8 hr watchman 2
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sat abe 1,350
looking for a friend Sat good luck yall 6
law enforcement Sat track this 4
Pennington Gap Hotel (Jan '12) Apr 18 whew 5
should pennington gap unincorporate Apr 17 jim 1
A write in could win Election Apr 17 truth stirrer 18
•••
•••