chris and kourtney maness
BEWARE

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2012
THEY ARE TRASH!!!! THEY STEAL ANYTHING, EVEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POOR DISABLED OLD PEOPLE. THEY ARE HANGING OUT WITH HEATHER EWING AND CHRIS COX WHICH IS NOT ANY BETTER.
Hillbilly Entertainment

Ewing, VA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Aren't they both in jail?
really

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Sep 12, 2012
are u takin bout chris maness that is 34 yrs old? what happened to the guy? I seen him about a wk ago and he looked horrible... He was doin really good about a year or so ago... I really hate to hear he is doin that bad... its sad! who is this courtney girl?
I hope they get some help before its too late!!!
Really People

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
You all know nothing! Courtany moved back to her home town & is with someone else now. Chris is strung back out on drugs!!
Shows how much you all THINK you know!
Hillbilly Entertainment

Ewing, VA

#5 Sep 13, 2012
Doubt that cause she is wanted in KY and was. / probably still is in jail in seiverville. Bondsman picked her up cause she skipped court on shoplifting charge.
a friend

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Really People wrote:
You all know nothing! Courtany moved back to her home town & is with someone else now. Chris is strung back out on drugs!!
Shows how much you all THINK you know!
they are talking about coutney cheek. chris' ex, courtney is in tn. and is doing great also with a man, that is the light of her life. if chris hadnt referred back to his old way, he and corntey would still be together and he would be doin great.but things and people change. and soo glad cout got away from the b.s. before she was sucked into it.
curious

Natural Bridge, VA

#7 Sep 15, 2012
What's so bad about Heather Ewing and Chris Cox? Just wondering because I have a family member who talks to them....
a friend

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 17, 2012
i think heather is pretty cool. idk chris, and they stay to theirselves unlike 90% of lee co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restroom Fri Serryx 20
banana and mayo Jul 20 Hoosier boy 12
jeff gordan (Nov '15) Jul 20 Hoosier boy 15
Mountain lions? Jul 13 long gone Lee cou... 5
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) Jul 9 jen 190
marshall tucker Jul 1 hope so 6
Looking for a mechanic Jun '16 JesusSaves 1

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance