Look out

Weyers Cave, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Lee County schools closed due to rain and incoming weather!
yes and

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2013
closed tomorrow too
Wow

Gatlinburg, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Why does Leah Herring have to say this is L.H. With the lee county school or what ever does she want everyone to know her name. No one has ever done that before she came alone no one cares what her name is they are just glad school is out.
well

Jonesville, VA

#4 Jan 17, 2013
When it is not a personal call you should always identiy yourself... start out with...1.Hello this is .... 2.state your business OR ask to speak to the person it is concerning. If you ever have a job and have to call someone it is proper telephone ediquette:)
geez

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 17, 2013
BS. I get calls from Russell County. They don't tell who is calling. Just that its RC Schools and info about closings and schedules.
trash

Jonesville, VA

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe I can do a special one for you...This is LH go F**K YOURSELF.
Look out

Weyers Cave, VA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
well wrote:
When it is not a personal call you should always identify yourself... start out with...1.Hello this is .... 2.state your business OR ask to speak to the person it is concerning. If you ever have a job and have to call someone it is proper telephone etiquette:)
I totally agree! Thanks LH you are doing a great job!
Whoo

Blacksburg, VA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Wow, maybe u should fine a REAL issue to complain about. I've heard it all now.
blows

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Someone is actually doing their job. Doing it professionally for a change in Lee County and you people still find something to complain about it. People get a life. If 98 percent of you would actually leave Lee for a long period of time you would find out that life is not conducted the way it is in Lee.
going down

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Holy cow some ppl!! some ppl in lee are just not happy!
Be thankful! when I was in school we had to listen to the radio or just wait for the bus to not show.
Bull

Gatlinburg, TN

#11 Jan 19, 2013
I dont think anyone is complaining they just get tired of her saying her name so everyone can know its her. She had a ego as big as Lee County anyway everyone says she will take over at the school board office before its over just saying . Not the most liked person in this county but i guess she wont do any worse than some do. If she was doing it for proper etiquette that would be great but no one thinks so they call from L.H. Sometimes they say a name and some times they dont. Going down i used to listen to the radio and watch t.v. but now we have computers its on there before we get the call most of the time even though im sure she does that to. But it is Lee County not a big city the proper talk sounds like she came from a city is she from here.
Bull

Gatlinburg, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Sorry but i looked it up its proper to say this is the Lee County School Board or Lee County Board of Education calling that is the way it should be addressed . But like you said no one cares anyway its just Lee County. All my children listen for is school is closed. A lot of times we pick it up and and dont even listen at all because we have Caller I.D. and we know what it is. I think if we keep having budget cuts we wont have to worry about anyone there not going to be many working there anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election 2016 Fri Sherri 6
shooting in lee Fri Responsible hunter 2
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Dec 1 Cassidy 100
Divorce Atty Nov 29 Just asking 3
we are starting a motorcycle club in lee co. (Nov '12) Nov 18 Truth Hurts 33
Need to rent apartment, trailer or house in or ... (Jun '15) Oct '16 Tonya Clark 8
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) Sep '16 Musikologist 14

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages