Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

Who are the best lawyers in Lee Co. for child custody, visitation, and child support cases?
wee wee

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

idk but dont get sandy thomas or greg edwards for anything. they are both gay.

“Internet Famous”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

What does that have to do with anything?
Best

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Gary Gilliam. ( In wise) he is the best in the area.
nope

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Sandy is not gay.
meme

Elliston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Best wrote:
Gary Gilliam.( In wise) he is the best in the area.
I thought the judge might prefer a lawyer from lee co. All the decisions are the judges to make so I figure a lawyer from the area that the judge already liked would be good.
rufus bryant

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Ronnie Montgomery, is a good lawyer. He has a lot of experience and is well known!
legal beagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

It don't matter much which you get, it's the amount of money you're willing to turn loose of. It's all a game to them (Judges and lawyers). Judges definitely favor someone who has a lawyer....and also remember that some of the lawyers are part-time, fill-in judges in scott, lee, and wise counties. It is sad, but true. I think that getting a lawyer that is not "in the loop" and local within the circuit that the judges travel might hold a better chance of being worth your money. Try getting one from Abingdon or even further north. This is my opinion from my observations in the past years. One area of the legal system seems to support other areas or depend upon other areas. So, it can be like a declining game of dominoes. Nothing happens quickly, unless you have plenty of extra money to sweeten the results. Get more than one or two consultations from attorneys. Check their workload and see if they really have time to work on your case.
meme

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

Thanks to all.
I researched him

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Judged:

meme wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the judge might prefer a lawyer from lee co. All the decisions are the judges to make so I figure a lawyer from the area that the judge already liked would be good.
for some reason , "Gary" developed an " impatience" for other attorneys. When I discovered him , he completed my request the "Same Day" , by making one simple call. The attorney we fired sat on my request for almost 3 months and charged us a $1000 retainer fee and did nothing. I am in Business and have no time for "Lawyer Bull S**t !! I make more than most of them Bastards any way. I don't have to eat their S***! Go see Gary before he has a change of heart. All of them are pieces of s***. He seem to be the best that we have found right now. Again , he is in wise . Good Luck. Tell the B****** up front that you are only going to spend a Minimum. Be forceful with the sob . Get his attention. Kick the sh** out of him first and he will wake up ! Take it from a "Business owner" ! I no longer need the b***** ; I fire them at will. I can afford it !! Gay Gilliam , the best we have found !!
LongLeeCounty

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

rufus bryant wrote:
Ronnie Montgomery, is a good lawyer. He has a lot of experience and is well known!
Yea he's well known. Ronnie Montgomery is a drunk too. Several girls that worked for him when he was running for office years ago told same story. Ronnie left office so drunk he did not know he had side swiped Greg Edwards auto. Greg had to show it to him the next morning. Three different girls or ladies told same story and they all 3 worked for RM at the time. I have personally seen RM take a bottle from his desk and he and Terry Estep killed it. Then both of em drove home.
Go to TN
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Your best bet is get a lawyer outta lee county. The lawyers here is about who you know and what you know. Ronnie Montgomery crooked me and my family outta thousands of dollars and tried to charge me 400 dollars for a court order on a typo his secretary made. Absolutely ridiculous! He is a crook and a thief in my opinion. Sandy Thomas is without a doubt an alcoholic and will 99.9% of the time be late for court or won't show. So if you choose either of these good luck because you will need a hope and a prayer! Go to scott, wise, or dickenson county to find your lawyer. Goodluck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee co fair 4 hr Eyesight Is Impor... 4
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) 5 hr Correction 9
Judaism is a Satanic and Racist Religion (Feb '13) 7 hr Youallarestupid 100
Suboxone (Oct '09) Thu Do some research 52
straight talk phone service (Jun '11) Thu Clark 68
patio Thu Fat man 11
2015 lee high football Aug 19 follow my finger 15

Search the Pennington Gap Forum:
•••
•••