wink

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 28, 2012
i would love to get ahold of you i miss you very much and love you i always will your the love of my life if you can get in touch with me i love you girl and hope you still have my tattoo on your leg
only in lee

Knoxville, TN

#2 Aug 29, 2012
She works & yes i did say works as in a job @ DQ in weber city.
I thought you loved Connie Pace ...RITFLMAO
wink

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 29, 2012
sherry was my first true love an i went to jail off an on an havent gotten to talk to her much she will always have a special place in my heart i care about connie she is my baby grandma
omg

Dandridge, TN

#4 Aug 30, 2012
wink wrote:
sherry was my first true love an i went to jail off an on an havent gotten to talk to her much she will always have a special place in my heart i care about connie she is my baby grandma
Like I said"YOU ARE ON F@@CKED UP RETARDED LOOKING PIECE OF CRAP"I have Grandbabies & their dads like me but I don't screw them,that's not part of it!!!You are as TRASHY as Connie & as for good looking women,evidentally your eyesight is bad also!!!Connie good looking "RIGHT"!!!For someone that can get all the women he wants sure is on here begging alot for a WH@RE!!!!She is Trash & so are you,stay off here no one likes hearing you beg!!
mandi

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2012
My mom is sherry. She isn't a trash who're you bitch. And Greg, sure in a relationship.
Wondering

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2012
mandi wrote:
My mom is sherry. She isn't a trash who're you bitch. And Greg, sure in a relationship.
I SURE WOULD NOT TRY TO COVER UP FOR SOMEONE THAT THREW ME AWAY...yes YOUR GOOD OLD MOMMA DID!!!
wink

Gallatin, TN

#7 Sep 27, 2012
what do you mean mandi about me sure in a relationship would love to talk to you all
wipeout
#8 Oct 1, 2012
where at?
wondering
#9 Oct 1, 2012
is she the one that dates greg y.
mandi

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Yes my mom has made some mistakes, but she is one hell of a mom and mamaw to my kids and Casey's son. Greg, I'm on Facebook Mandi Owens Townsend is my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking to buy cheap house 11 hr Big John 9
The Trumps (Jul '17) Sat justsayin 8
Looking for house, apartment, vacant lot or land Jan 11 WillyWontGo 2
Internet Stalkers Dec 30 RUNRUNRUN 6
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Dec 25 Santa 121
WorkRelease (Jun '15) Dec 17 redmond 12
usp lee (Feb '11) Dec 17 Truth surfer 84

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance