First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Janice

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Will someone tell me what has happened to Walmart? I used to love to buy my groceries there. Now everytime I go they are out of the Meats I need and half the groceries are out. And the prices never match in the groceries when I get to the regester. I an going to quite passing up food city for them there is only a few differences in the prices anyway. Please check your dates beforing buying, I've taken too much groceries back because of this. Manager get on the ball with your employees and teach them their jobs.
i no

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2012
because theyare dumb down there they no nothing. if they had a good manager the world would end. they do need help bad. big stone walmart is better.
new dept manger

Nashville, TN

#3 Jul 6, 2012
They just got a new grocery dept manager and I heard she doesnt know what shes doing, jewerly and lawn and garden got new ones too,,, the problem isnt the employees it's the stupid store managers putting people in positions they know nothing about
Redneck Heaven

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Boy I do love my Wally mart. ha ha ha get a life losers!
Employee

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2012
I like my job at walmart. The problems we are having is due to managent. Karen needs to learn not too play favorites with her employees. She also needs some retraining on some dept. like groceries, dairy. Since she hasn't worked in food before comming from big stone we understand this. Tim watts was a dirt bag but a fair dirt bag. Maybe food is not a big seller here and she works harder with the housewares. Day shift is a good shift but she likes her buddies from Bigstone more than the ones who work their behinds off. She is nice but not managment material.
Odasa

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2012
You can say the same about the produce dept.
I picked up a bag on onions yeaterday and they were rotten went thur the whole bend all were rotten. Said just forget this and went to IGA.
Their cashiers are nice and do say thankyou. But you find this everywhere rude people.
donkey

United States

#7 Jul 7, 2012
Employee wrote:
I like my job at walmart. The problems we are having is due to managent. Karen needs to learn not too play favorites with her employees. She also needs some retraining on some dept. like groceries, dairy. Since she hasn't worked in food before comming from big stone we understand this. Tim watts was a dirt bag but a fair dirt bag. Maybe food is not a big seller here and she works harder with the housewares. Day shift is a good shift but she likes her buddies from Bigstone more than the ones who work their behinds off. She is nice but not managment material.
You people are stupid do u realize how hard it is to run a store yea the new department managers maybe new but it takes time fully understand the preparation it takes and Karen don't play favorites they pick ones they are the most ready so if u wanna do better put your application in move and quit your tears and to employee you probably suck your job so u can eat big pile of poop
Employee 2

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2012
Donkey no Karen didn't pick the most ready. All Karen does is put her buddies in jobs. Take the jewerley dept the put a employee in who was shiped to bigstone becausing of having a affair with a manager then broght her back to jonesville when she came. never listed the job open for anyother employees to try to get. that goes again'st walmart policy. sam walton would be sick if he knew what went on at this store. You go karen food city loves people like you walmart will go to the dogs.
oilman

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2012
Managers at Wal-mart are stupid. Each one will tell you a different way to do things and then act like they don't no what you are talking about when Karen questions you how it was done. I'am trying to transfer to a different store,hopefully they will have more brains than this bunch.
Funny

Sarasota, FL

#10 Jul 9, 2012
Employee 2 wrote:
Donkey no Karen didn't pick the most ready. All Karen does is put her buddies in jobs. Take the jewerley dept the put a employee in who was shiped to bigstone becausing of having a affair with a manager then broght her back to jonesville when she came. never listed the job open for anyother employees to try to get. that goes again'st walmart policy. sam walton would be sick if he knew what went on at this store. You go karen food city loves people like you walmart will go to the dogs.
That's hilarious! First of all it's spelled jewelry. My guess is you've failed the management assessment a few times and your a little upset. Secondly she is one of the hardest workers in the store and transferred to get away from the drama that the associates like you caused. Third and foremost if you have an issue with her or her relationship with me, why don't you ask us about it? I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you!
I have a question

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Jul 9, 2012
I do not work there, or care about who does. However, I wanted to know why is it when there are only 2 lanes open and people get lined up(Not just 1or2)why don't they open another lane?? We stood in line the other day for 20 minutes waiting, while some of the workers just stood and watched the two girls ring all of us up!
caring

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 9, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's hilarious! First of all it's spelled jewelry. My guess is you've failed the management assessment a few times and your a little upset. Secondly she is one of the hardest workers in the store and transferred to get away from the drama that the associates like you caused. Third and foremost if you have an issue with her or her relationship with me, why don't you ask us about it? I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you!
"you're a little upset'... not your!
Funny

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2012
caring wrote:
<quoted text>
"you're a little upset'... not your!
Oh snap! Reverse sarcasm has beaten me again! Lol
just me

Jonesville, VA

#14 Jul 9, 2012
point blank. walmart sucks. go target... we need one here.
walmart shopper

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2012
I loooove Walmart!! Everybody that works there has always been super friendly!
walmart shopper 2

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2012
walmart shopper wrote:
I loooove Walmart!! Everybody that works there has always been super friendly!
I no they have 1 cashier that talks about everyone !!! No one really likes her.
walmart shopper

Morrison, TN

#18 Jul 11, 2012
walmart shopper 2 wrote:
<quoted text>I no they have 1 cashier that talks about everyone !!! No one really likes her.
I no that cashier she talks about everyone and she needs to clean up her own mess before she talks about anyone !!!!!!!
ConfusedThoughLo l

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2012
One thing I don't understand, what's the point of walmart having so many registers if there is only maybe 2 lanes open in the whole store. I mean really it's pointless & time consuming. & another thing, why is it that everytime you need help with something there is no employee around to help you. It's like they all hide or something. Walmart has tons of employees. I just don't get it, where do they all go when on their shift! It's not just the walmart in Jonesville it's almost every walmart.
news flash

Natural Bridge, VA

#20 Jul 12, 2012
Just released from the news: Starting immediately upon entering a Wal-Mart store each and every customer will be assigned their own personal associate to accompany them through-out their visit to our stores. This associate will assist you with you selections and purchases, answering questions, pricing items etc. When you are ready to check out you will be able to proceed to your own express checkout register to complete your purchases.
haha

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Jul 12, 2012
wow how funny you are.... I don't think anyone expects someone to always be right there when they need them. But you can hardly ever find help. I've waited 30 minutes on a game before. Its not like I could have opened the case and got it out myself. If you are a Wal-Mart associate it is your job to assist the customers. Do you think you get paid to wonder around and talk to your friends? And for a multi-billion dollar company to have 2 registers open is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election 2016 8 hr Justsain 95
Obama is a great President (Oct '15) Fri Trump for President 45
Mid. Mountain. Over. Lee coop. Any. Time Feb 11 Working man 1
Anyone heard any stories about "Hippy Hollow" i... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Doc Gilbert 24
old hospital won't go (May '16) Jan 27 wrong guy 42
atv show (Mar '16) Jan 27 Truth 6
snowflakes Jan 24 Um hm 5

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages