Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

does anyone know a doctor who helps someone who is really in pain and have records and can prove they are in pain?
Not N Lee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

champster wrote:
does anyone know a doctor who helps someone who is really in pain and have records and can prove they are in pain?
Those kind want help you. They are only interested in helping Pill heads who deal and sell. Sounds like you have a "Real" medical cause. They have to think to much to help you.( That is ,"Do their job".). If you don' t work , sell dope and get a few charges on you , smoke and don't. take a bath but every other day , you can get all the pain pills you want . Obama is on your side . Go to jonesville , they will sign you up on his plan.
Fribromyalgia

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

Let me guess......you have FM?
pgapprincezzz

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

How rude--------fribromyalgia!
Let me guess you claim to have it?!!!!
Lordy!!!!!!!!!!
Fibromyalgia

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

pgapprincezzz wrote:
How rude--------fribromyalgia!
Let me guess you claim to have it?!!!!
Lordy!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have nothing but aches and pains from getting older. FM is a bunch of bull...worked in a pain clinic, seen it, heard it, don't believe it!!!
Offended

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

What is a bunch of bull is someone putting down an illness they don't have. Like you said, you've "seen" it and "heard" it, but you've never FELT it! You have no idea what true FM people go thru.

I'm sure there are some just after pain meds, but for others it's very real. I refuse pain meds and suffer the best I can just taking ibuprofen when I have to, so for me it's not about the meds. I've thrown away pain medication prescriptions many times. I refuse to start something I might get hooked on. I've seen it happen to too many good people.

But nobody will ever convince me that FM isn't real. I and many, many others KNOW it is.
Fibromyalgia

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Offended wrote:
What is a bunch of bull is someone putting down an illness they don't have. Like you said, you've "seen" it and "heard" it, but you've never FELT it! You have no idea what true FM people go thru.
I'm sure there are some just after pain meds, but for others it's very real. I refuse pain meds and suffer the best I can just taking ibuprofen when I have to, so for me it's not about the meds. I've thrown away pain medication prescriptions many times. I refuse to start something I might get hooked on. I've seen it happen to too many good people.
But nobody will ever convince me that FM isn't real. I and many, many others KNOW it is.
Why is it that all the young people that never have worked a day in their life have so much pain? From what? FM is a totally made up disease. When you ran all the tests you possibly can and really can't find anything, IT MUST BE FM! What a convenient diagnosis. Did you read up on the trigger points where it hurts online?
lovely

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

im calling bs! My mother in law has FM!!! Did you get fired from the pain clinic, seems to me your dang clueless....
Fibromyalgia

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

lovely wrote:
im calling bs! My mother in law has FM!!! Did you get fired from the pain clinic, seems to me your dang clueless....
The only clueless people are the ones that think they are suffereing from FM and don't have nothing wrong with them. When are you going to get it "FM is nothing but a bunch of bologna"
lovely

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

Fibromyalgia wrote:
<quoted text>
The only clueless people are the ones that think they are suffereing from FM and don't have nothing wrong with them. When are you going to get it "FM is nothing but a bunch of bologna"
Riiiiiiiight, so thats why she got diagnois by a DOCTOR, that she has it. Get a life, punk!
Fibromyalgia

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

lovely wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiiiight, so thats why she got diagnois by a DOCTOR, that she has it. Get a life, punk!
Yup, the doc probably couldn't figure out what's wrong with her because there really isn't anything wrong. So like I said before, FM is as good as any....at least it will get you some tabs :)
lovely

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

amen!!!! Something to ease the pain.... What happend, you claimed to have FM, and got denied and didnt get the tabs! BAM<<<<<< <<>>>>> >>>. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!!!!!
Fibromyalgia

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

I didn't claim anything. Haven't seen a doctor in years and don't take ANY pills, prescribed or illegal. Your thinking must be a little foggy from something.....if you know what I mean :)
lovely

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

my thinking is a little foggy, ive been taking meds all morning for my FM!!! bahahahahah!!!! Glad to see your thinkn clear tho, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Pennington Gap Forum right now

Search the Pennington Gap Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best places for tanning 2 min AN0NYM0USLY ME 12
m4m 1 hr wondering 1
New parts store 23 hr Gossip 1
anywhere hiring in lee or wise county Wed looking for a job 4
Anyone know when school starts Wed citizen 4
Lee High class of 95 Wed wondering 1
straight not getting verizon 4g Wed consumer 1
•••
•••