pregnant girls in lee county
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
additup

Roanoke, VA

#22 Jul 8, 2012
You have not been there to wipe there butts. Take care of your own and become perfect you'll have enough to do. God is not gonna turn her away or her children.
Anonymous

United States

#23 Jul 8, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>im 25 years old and i like all types of music. Rap hip hop country rock classic rock. And it has no influence what so ever on my decision making. I still dont have kids and not everybody that listens to rap gets knocked up. So how does the type of music they listen to or the movies they watch have anything to do with it
I didn't say all, I said some. I didn't say 25 year old adults, I said teenagers.
pamela
#24 Jul 8, 2012
no she was not a teen mom she was out of school
tonya renee garrett
#25 Jul 9, 2012
who ever but my sisters name ( wilder woman ) on her needs 2 just keep her name off her. She was 18 when she had her 1st kids and about the butt wipeing i have been the ONLY PERSON THAT HAS BEEN THERE SENCE DAY 1!!! aint another person on this earth that has done 4 my sister and her kids what i have. If u got sumthang elas 2 say cum say it 2 my face instead behind a fack name!
tonya renee garrett
#26 Jul 9, 2012
additup wrote:
You have not been there to wipe there butts. Take care of your own and become perfect you'll have enough to do. God is not gonna turn her away or her children.
and not unless ur there mom or me u didnt wipe there butts
tonya renee garrett
#27 Jul 9, 2012
pamela wrote:
no she was not a teen mom she was out of school
she had he 1st baby 2 weeks after she finished school and was a teen mom a damn good mom
tonya renee garrett
#28 Jul 9, 2012
so u all just leave my sister and her kids alone cause everythang that has been wrote on this topic is a lie except what i wrote. My sister and me has raised her kids. NOT NO ONE ELAS!!
SGH

West Columbia, SC

#29 Aug 3, 2012
I got pregnant at 17 & got married. Yes, I had WIC, but that does not matter. My husband & I both have jobs & if our daughter would have lived she would have been takin care of. I dont see why immature people want to get on here & say hurtful things to other. & as for parents being at fault, that is not usually the case. So keep downin pregnant teens, your either just jelous or really needs a life.
helo

Stanfield, NC

#31 Aug 4, 2012
This is a sad sitution
Attention

United States

#32 Aug 4, 2012
helo wrote:
This is a sad sitution
if parents weren't so consumed with finding a relationship for themselves or attention seekers or drama perps, maybe the young would want more for their life.if parents condone sleep overs , they should help raise and pay for any babies. Kids are so expensive to raise yet condoms ....the cheapest of the 2, are never used. People say they learn this behavior at school....wrong. The Home is where it begins. A stable , loving , caring place where morals and values are taught. If the home is just the opposite, there lies the behavior pattern.
brittany

United States

#33 Aug 4, 2012
I for one, witnessed leslie takin care of her kids. She does the best possible, for them. And out of all the people being bashed on here, she is one who hasn't done dope or lost her kids to the system due to careless crap. She is raising her kids. And isn't on dope. That's. Something to think about next time u waNna bash on her. And anyone to get on here and degrade another child mom, pityful. U were a kid at some point. What if it were ur mom.... wouldn't like that too well would u...
neutral
#34 Aug 5, 2012
i see both sides of the topic...but its not all the parents fault maybe not making them mind and letting them do what they want yes but i know girls that were seually active teens and they didnt get pregnant bc they protected themselves with condoms and birth control pills! everything cud be solved if girls nowadays wud get on birth control but they r too worried bout getting heavy or not wanting their parents to know about them being seually active...(also they need to make the guys wrap up) yet they decide to let their parents know bout them having sex when its too late they r alrdy prego!...but sometimes u get a few of those girls that r really good mothers even at such a young age so no one shud be talked bout or put down until they really know the situation! just sayin...
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#35 Aug 6, 2012
tonya renee garrett wrote:
so u all just leave my sister and her kids alone cause everythang that has been wrote on this topic is a lie except what i wrote. My sister and me has raised her kids. NOT NO ONE ELAS!!
English is obviously not your first language....but keep practicing!
Ben Hur Babe

Ewing, VA

#36 Aug 14, 2012
I think lacy duncan is beautidul! BFF
Lovely World

Knoxville, TN

#37 Aug 14, 2012
I just wanted to add that I read that sign in Louisville too maybe the same place, it was in a restaurant don't remember the name of it though pretty right on
Attention Teenagers wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a sign in a Restaurant in Louisville on day many moons ago, it read like this:
Attention Teenagers and Parents
Act NOW
Move out, get a job,
pay your own bills....
Do it now while
you still know
EVERYTHING!
extra

Gatlinburg, TN

#38 Sep 8, 2012
brooke garrett is. guess oll marty miles will be a papa soon...
unknown

United States

#39 Sep 9, 2012
I was a single mother,only 17. I raised my child with no help from my parents. I feel its ok to get help from DSS n wic if you are wotking. Thats what our taxes are for
goat

Gatlinburg, TN

#40 Sep 12, 2012
you mean brooke garrett hasa baby???? when??? omg she wasso shy in h/s never really did much lol... younger than her mom was.. guess when your kept in your whole life besides sports u go kinda wild in j/city
Parent

Gate City, VA

#41 Sep 18, 2012
Here's the deal people:
If you let your daughter wear makeup at 10 and let her date at 14, DONT be surprised when she comes up pregnant at 16!
PARENTS are too afraid of giving their kids a good ole ass bustin. Im talkin with a switch! Some parents even fear the fact that their child could falsely call social services to report abuse when in reality, they needed that ass bustin.
I was spanked growing up and i deserved every one i got. I thought my parents sucked growing up cause they never left me alone, always wanted to know where i was and who i was with. And you know what?! They didnt suck...they were protecting me.
They didnt want me to turn out like half the people in this county who keep their noses in the pill dust and selling the food stamps that my husband and i work so hard to pay for out of our paychecks. BUST SOME ASS. It wont kill em!
breezy

United States

#42 Sep 28, 2012
I blame this boring ass town,with nothing for teens. they will find ways to entertain themselves..we need more fun things for them to do in public rather than by themselves. cruisin,dances,block parties,etc. Stuff for teens. Not little kids, not rich verses poor, not always church related,just plain energy draining fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Our Schools 1 hr Truth 3
Dear Gary Parsons! Aug 11 Freedom 1
election 2016 (Oct '16) Aug 8 Former DEM 195
Theater Volunteers (Apr '14) Aug 3 Moon 13
Burning down yearbook Jul 31 GenBALLS 2
Lee County Fair (Aug '15) Jul 17 Just Mom 28
The Trumps Jul '17 ten 3

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance