pregnant girls in lee county

Posted in the Pennington Gap Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmmm

Blacksburg, VA

#1 May 22, 2012
why is everyone pregnant and not even with the baby daddy some don't even know who their baby daddy is and are still in high school? what is wrong with these girls!?
well now

Junction City, KY

#2 May 22, 2012
uhhhh...maybe its because they are hos? Perhaps their parents were white trash and didnt have the ability to raise their children? Thoughts?
Attention Teenagers

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 May 22, 2012
well now wrote:
uhhhh...maybe its because they are hos? Perhaps their parents were white trash and didnt have the ability to raise their children? Thoughts?
I read a sign in a Restaurant in Louisville on day many moons ago, it read like this:

Attention Teenagers and Parents

TEENAGERS!

Tired of being hassled by
your stupid parents?

Act NOW

Move out, get a job,
pay your own bills....
Do it now while
you still know
EVERYTHING!
pregnant teen

Ewing, VA

#5 Jul 2, 2012
well for one, my parents are not "white trash" and they raised me good. and second i think it's absolutely hilarious that you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life then talk about anything you can think of to put these people down! i know plenty of people who have had babies at young ages, at least we aren't begging the government for food stamps because we are either to damn lazy to work or we spend our money on drugs, alcohol, etc. grow the fuck up, bash on something else. i am a damn good mom! so why don't you dumbasses find something better to do then spend your life on fuckin topix running your damn mouths!
EnoughAlready

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Hope you don't kiss your baby with that mouth!!
pregnant teen

Ewing, VA

#7 Jul 2, 2012
my mouth? real cute. i didn't ask you, how i should speak or how i should express myself. im just sayin, i'm sick of these pathetic people puttin others down to makes themselves feel better. its just stupid!
just me

Jonesville, VA

#8 Jul 2, 2012
you hit the nail right on the head. they are pathetic and thats how they make their little lifes happier, by messing with someone else just so they can feel better about their lives and superior to someone if its just for a second. same kind of people who wouldent say it in public for fear of being called out in front of everyone.
Getreal

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jul 3, 2012
pregnant teen wrote:
my mouth? real cute. i didn't ask you, how i should speak or how i should express myself. im just sayin, i'm sick of these pathetic people puttin others down to makes themselves feel better. its just stupid!
I find this amusing.You cussed a little SO WHAT?WHO DOESN'T? YET you can be put down for using a bad word when they are using their mouths to cut people to the bone with lies and gossip.Calling them white trash and such?Just the same as cussing to me if not worse.Thats just ignorance showing its kind of like now, you can say whatever you want about people, cut them down, cut them to the bone with words, ruin their lives with lies but if you cuss oh my dear its just horrible!! Whatever should we do with people who cuss? lol,,funny as hell if you ask me.
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#10 Jul 3, 2012
pregnant teen wrote:
Hmmm...an UNMARRIED teen "baby momma", who almost certianly cannot support herself, let alone a baby, without mommy & daddy's help and/or welfare, WIC, food stamps, etc., all of which is funded by RESPONSIBLE peoples' tax dollars! Not only will this child not have a stable family life, but it will probably think being unmarried, pregnant and irresponisble is acceptable! if you do like most "baby mommas", you will probably have 2 or 3 more by 2 or 3 different guys, and be just a "baby machine." Having one kid without means to support it is bad enough, but to have 2 or 3 more just shows she is UNFIT, and CPS should remove the other kids!! Here is a clue....get married and be financially secure BEFORE YOU HAVE KIDS!!! Sheeshhhh..........
HUH

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 3, 2012
It always amazes me how many young people there are who really CAN'T afford to have children. But what the heck, somebody will keep them up. Why worry about it?
sad

Hillsboro, WV

#12 Jul 4, 2012
When i was growing up if an umarried girl got pregnant she did not advertise it. it was shameful and it was taught that it was shameful. but then again when i was growing up, you did not have to have a home where both parents had to work, there was curfews, and kids were taught about God and His ways. Now all the kids are forgotten about because of the parents having to work.
I know of several girls that have gotten pregnant before turning 16. I believe that they think it is funny, exciting, and they are getting the attention that they did not get before getting pregnant.
they are not taught that it takes alot of income to raise a child. it takes alot of maturity to raise children the they need to be raised.
they believe that having sex is the in thing right now and dont care if they get pregnant or not.
Tamer

United States

#13 Jul 4, 2012
sad wrote:
When i was growing up if an umarried girl got pregnant she did not advertise it. it was shameful and it was taught that it was shameful. but then again when i was growing up, you did not have to have a home where both parents had to work, there was curfews, and kids were taught about God and His ways. Now all the kids are forgotten about because of the parents having to work.
I know of several girls that have gotten pregnant before turning 16. I believe that they think it is funny, exciting, and they are getting the attention that they did not get before getting pregnant.
they are not taught that it takes alot of income to raise a child. it takes alot of maturity to raise children the they need to be raised.
they believe that having sex is the in thing right now and dont care if they get pregnant or not.
I agree with your post. I must add that when parents allow sleepovers with the opposite sex, that appears they condone sexual behavior. Also, when the parent is caught up in finding themselves a mate ....and handle all kind of filth verbally on the airways, that is also condoning trashy attitudes and disrepect of themselves. Not enough moral role models to learn from.
sad

Brownsburg, VA

#14 Jul 6, 2012
thanks and i agree that there is not enough role modles out here.

but i was a single mother for most of the 16 years that my daughters life. that is what i focused on because i did not want her repeating my mistakes in life. i knew that when she was grown then i could date or whatever. mothers need to focus more on thier kids these days and not on who is going to be in thier life or bed that night.
Anonymous

United States

#15 Jul 6, 2012
sad wrote:
thanks and i agree that there is not enough role modles out here.

but i was a single mother for most of the 16 years that my daughters life. that is what i focused on because i did not want her repeating my mistakes in life. i knew that when she was grown then i could date or whatever. mothers need to focus more on thier kids these days and not on who is going to be in thier life or bed that night.
I agree with both you and tamer. I am 17 years old, and I'm actually a guy that respects girls, unlike some of the crap I go to school with. I blame 2 things, tv and music. The tv shows they watch have a lot of people going out and having sex and these shows like " teen moms" and " 16 and pregnant" just prove that these girls can get publicity for it. And the music that some of them listen to, rap for example, the majority of that crap is either sex, drugs, or other mindless things. People say that rock and metal, like what i listen to, turns you into a bad example, but no, rap and hiphop does. I hope this stuff grows out of teens in the future, because I'm not going to have my first time be with someone who has been with 5 different guys and has kids. For me it's "better to be alone than be with the wrong person."
Anonymous

United States

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Well I hope it grows out of this generation, because I'm not gonna have my first time with a teen neither.
sad

Hillsboro, WV

#17 Jul 6, 2012
i am glad to know that there are still some level headed guys out there. you should wait until that special someone comes along. hopefully that will be your wedding night. but if not at least someone special who has not been with several different people. that is what this generation of kids needs someone who is willing to wait and not waste thier time and health on someone who is "easy".

i have to agree also on the music and shows. i mean i am 40 years old and i like teen mom. it shows the difficulty in raising a kid being a kid yourself. i know that it also shows that you can get publicity for it also but it also shows the troubles that teens have trying to juggle a baby, school, work, and stuff like that.

again i hope that you continue to believe that way and good luck
haha
#18 Jul 7, 2012
Boom box 115 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with both you and tamer. I am 17 years old, and I'm actually a guy that respects girls, unlike some of the crap I go to school with. I blame 2 things, tv and music. The tv shows they watch have a lot of people going out and having sex and these shows like " teen moms" and " 16 and pregnant" just prove that these girls can get publicity for it. And the music that some of them listen to, rap for example, the majority of that crap is either sex, drugs, or other mindless things. People say that rock and metal, like what i listen to, turns you into a bad example, but no, rap and hiphop does. I hope this stuff grows out of teens in the future, because I'm not going to have my first time be with someone who has been with 5 different guys and has kids. For me it's "better to be alone than be with the wrong person."
im 25 years old and i like all types of music. Rap hip hop country rock classic rock. And it has no influence what so ever on my decision making. I still dont have kids and not everybody that listens to rap gets knocked up. So how does the type of music they listen to or the movies they watch have anything to do with it
musl
#19 Jul 7, 2012
sad wrote:
that wilder woman need to read your topic!!!
gofigure

Riner, VA

#20 Jul 7, 2012
Of course someone is going to bring up that "Wilder" women. I don't even think she was a teen mom. But if she was she was out of high school when she had her first child. And 6 were with her husband. Yes we get it she has a lot of kids. I'm so over hearing about it though.
musl
#21 Jul 8, 2012
gofigure wrote:
Of course someone is going to bring up that "Wilder" women. I don't even think she was a teen mom. But if she was she was out of high school when she had her first child. And 6 were with her husband. Yes we get it she has a lot of kids. I'm so over hearing about it though.
dont ready what i write then she was a teen mom add it up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Trumps (Jul '17) 13 hr Truth 16
Gay Jonesville (Oct '10) 14 hr sad 99
Internet Stalkers 23 hr Freedom 7
looking to buy cheap house Jan 15 Big John 9
Looking for house, apartment, vacant lot or land Jan 11 WillyWontGo 2
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Dec 25 Santa 121
WorkRelease (Jun '15) Dec '17 redmond 12

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance