Since: Nov 10

Roanoke, VA

#1 Nov 24, 2010
I have seen this person over and over on topix and always has a wild imagination about peoples lives and happenings in lee county. I was wondering if anyone knew this person in real life because I think the thinker is a Thacker.
she-ra

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Obviously, he's admited his identity more than one time?
As for knowing him in real life, he's awesome, hard-working, a great father. Overall, a great person.
well

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Nov 24, 2010
well duh. everyone knows thinker is mickey thacker
lewis

United States

#4 Nov 24, 2010
Is this one of those topics fishing for negative comments about someone?
hes great

Raven, VA

#5 Nov 24, 2010
don't know him personally but I love to read his post. It is like he always has and know the right things to say We love you thinker

“Internet Famous”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 24, 2010
lewis wrote:
Is this one of those topics fishing for negative comments about someone?
I believe it is. I usually have my own thread about once a month where people try to reveal my not so secret identity.

I'm curious though. What imagination could they be talking about? I don't generally talk about people's personal lives.

“It's just a matter of time....”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2010
Lee County Thinker once saved my pet goldfish from drowning!
Knows

Tannersville, VA

#8 Nov 24, 2010
Mickey is a good guy! He works hard, is awesome to everyone, good friend, great father, super close to his family!
lewis

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2010
Well even though we don't see eye to eye on at least one issue, you don't go off half cocked about issues that you comment on. You impressed me a great deal with your debating ability in my anti druggie thread. You didn't even make any childish counter accusations like I did. I can say that I have a new respect for you all because of good ole topix.com .
tbe

United States

#10 Nov 25, 2010
The "thinker" is awesome! He never "has a wild imagination about peoples lives". He always states the truth or real facts.
NudieTudie

Roanoke, VA

#11 Nov 25, 2010
He's Whaaa! He's prego. He owns Woodway and appt himself mayor! He owns the Nudie Beach in Lee*can't reveal location to you perverts, since it's very crowded right now" where all the kinky wild people in Lee are members. They even have a Chaplain onsite! Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.....our dirty little secret!
Beefy Mc man meat

Mount Morris, MI

#12 Nov 25, 2010
NudieTudie wrote:
He's Whaaa! He's prego. He owns Woodway and appt himself mayor! He owns the Nudie Beach in Lee*can't reveal location to you perverts, since it's very crowded right now" where all the kinky wild people in Lee are members. They even have a Chaplain onsite! Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.....our dirty little secret!
he also just opened the new sex store in the old J&L building and I hear that when he gets back from korea from getting the homeless children witch are goin to help pick up the condoms on the nude beach that he will be giving away free signed photographs of his self !!! of course that's after he attends the Gay wedding at the chapel .... this is goin to be awesome !!!

“Internet Famous”

Since: Jun 09

Chicago, IL

#13 Nov 25, 2010
That's right. Chuck Norris wears Thinker pajamas.
Drama

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Nov 26, 2010
So..I know "thinker" online && in person..and what do I think about him??? I think he has a wonderful Fiance..annd is a EXCELLENT person! inside and Out...yeah i love that Mr. THinker...I really do! lol
Drama

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Nov 26, 2010
P.S....He is "Muchly" great! ;0)
Thinker..you'll know who this is..annd so will jcms! lol

Since: Nov 10

Goode, VA

#16 Nov 26, 2010
Thinker seems like a honest man to me, I do not know him personally from what I've heard offline he's trustworthy, and someone you don't want to push around. Though I can only go on what my friends say, I trust them so Thinker seems to be a good all around guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where are they now 3 hr Li Lee 3
Lee County Hospital to REOPEN!!! 13 hr Lee County Thinker 11
New softball team 15 hr Sorry 9
Mayor reminds me of President OBAMA (Apr '14) 15 hr Lee County Thinker 14
american idol Wed behind time 4
Supervisors Meeting Wed Heritage TV Accur... 11
Who are the top football athletes to ever come ... Jan 26 carl 4
Pennington Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web