FlimFlam

Waterloo, Canada

#57 Jul 16, 2010
This is crazy, but I'm glad I finally figured out what has been going on. I know Sam, unlike some of you apparently, we are VERY close. Well, we were at least. Anyway, he is NOT gay or insane! He is a nice person and a good dad. He and his kids always seem to be so happy and content when they are together. I think his ex-wife had an excellent attitude and handled herself well when making her comments to this junk. I am sure Sam shares her opinions and appreciates her willingness to broadcast them, seeing as how his kids are his number one priority. In my opinion, he should be flattered by all this publicity! It's not every man around that can have this many individuals arguing over him and coming to his defense and debating who he's into, much less for it to be men AND women both! Furthermore, if he was gay would it really be any of anyone else's business?? Don't get me wrong, he is only human and has made mistakes and hurt people (including me). Which one of us hasn't hurt someone along the way? You can down him all you want, he must be doing something right!!
curious

Christiansburg, VA

#58 Mar 15, 2012
How did his 2 kids turn into 4 kids????
meee
#59 Apr 26, 2012
sam is a great dad! Them kids love him to death, but he not that great of a preson. He will act like hes ur friend to your face an as soon as you leave he talks sh**. So watch what you say around him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
restroom 5 hr Billy Jean 17
house for rent in jonesville/flatwoods/58 area 13 hr looking4house 1
Town May 22 Curious 1
banana and mayo May 16 hoosier boy 10
What you need to know about Apple vs The FBI Story May 16 Stitches 5
Sergeant York syndrome May 14 hoosier boy 3
retirees in lee county (Sep '15) May 10 Long gone 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pennington Gap Mortgages