female worker

Roanoke, VA

#2 Feb 6, 2012
i dont know but his butt is fine as peaches

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3 Feb 6, 2012
Their uniforms need to be a bit more stylish..the shirts are too loose and they should have at least three shirts for the work week..not one. Appearances are everything...
tori

Salisbury, NC

#4 Feb 6, 2012
He is attractive heard his name was randy. I think hes been on night shift a lot
Dash

Collinsville, IL

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Mike Nunley likes them and has gotten one pregnant too. Sounds like Jerry springer to me!! What a fine ex chief of police heard he also like brandishing weapons on his fellow officers!!! Pennington and mommy did a fine one there! Everyone should keep anyone they consider precious away from this asinine crazy fool!!!
Truthy

Collinsville, IL

#6 Feb 7, 2012
Dash wrote:
Mike Nunley likes them and has gotten one pregnant too. Sounds like Jerry springer to me!! What a fine ex chief of police heard he also like brandishing weapons on his fellow officers!!! Pennington and mommy did a fine one there! Everyone should keep anyone they consider precious away from this asinine crazy fool!!!
. How right you are might as well call him big man with little dick strictly buy the parades that has been bald head of his. His wife is no looker either, both down right ugly physical and mental. For sure!!!!
curious

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2012
they didn't keep him from getting fired at Wallens Ridge Prison did they, and then good ole penn gap hired him..........
Dash wrote:
VIP

Akron, OH

#8 Feb 7, 2012
yes they need more than one outfit to work in for a week not everyone has a washer and dryer that nasty
Funny

United States

#9 Feb 7, 2012
Dash wrote:
That is Funny ! However , M.N. Is old news. There has been tons of people working there since the old days. Think Officer Kenney is doing a few now !!
duh

Bellevue, WA

#11 Feb 11, 2012
they are fat and nasty
mmmmm

Roanoke, VA

#12 Feb 12, 2012
I agree that Randy worker sure is fine :)
ugly

Watseka, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2012
Dash wrote:
Does anyone know why MN is not chief in PG? I guess he was so great, they wanted to share him, so they sent him over to KY. That sure was a cruel trick on Cumberland.
Gay 1

Morgantown, WV

#14 Feb 13, 2012
He is fine. I like him
Gay 1

Morgantown, WV

#15 Feb 13, 2012
I hope he is Gay
barbie

Batesburg, SC

#16 Feb 13, 2012
Who randy? Yeah I heard he goes both ways
Wow

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2012
I dont think so they are several cute girls working there. They are real nice to people.
Randy Perkins

Roanoke, VA

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Yes I work at Mcdonalds. No I do not work night shift I use to but I don't anymore. Thanks for all the comments but I am happily taken and have been for over 3 years to a women and no I am not gay and do not go both ways I go one way and one way only that women and only one woman at that her name is Kim no one else. I dont care what any of you think but if you have any questions have something to say or wanna run your mouth you can say it to my face or add em on facebook I would be more than happy to set you straight.
Wow

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2012
You go Randy you tell them. A MAN after my heart that is what i like to see on here some one who lets them know just how it is.
barbie

High Point, NC

#20 Feb 14, 2012
I'm just thinking your hott randy. You kind of flirt with me so I sorta thought you wanted me sorry
Whats going on

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Feb 14, 2012
He dont want you barbie he has a girlfriend he let everone know up front.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church (Jun '12) 12 hr I know 152
Are Churchs the devils playground (Nov '13) 22 hr Important Info 19
Pregnant after getting your tubes tied? (Mar '11) 23 hr Important Info 125
Obama hates black people! Wed I know 10
People who exploit their children on facebook Wed I disagree 5
woman at subway Wed Turkey 3
Not paying at the the Pharmacy. Need info Wed Freedom 3
Pennington Gap Dating
Find my Match

Pennington Gap People Search