Same Sex Marriages
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sad

Jonesville, VA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
I just heard that since Obama is back in...that 5 more states are going to push for same-sex marraiges.......
Contagious

Jonesville, VA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Good!
sam

Blacksburg, VA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Not good. Thats awful
My opinion

Jonesville, VA

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Why is that bad?
sam

Boiling Springs, SC

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Have u ever read the bible?? That's why.

Since: Jan 12

Ludlow, MA

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Have YOU ever read the damn thing? I cannot stand people who pick & choose what parts of The Bible they're gonna live by!!!! What about, "judge not lest Ye be judged" or "let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone" ? Anymore, all religion is is an excuse for biggots & small minded jackasses to hate a particular group. Anyone who spews hatred & intolerance is no more Christian than the turkey I'm gonna roast for Thanksgiving.
sam

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
First of all did i ever say i was judging anyone? No i didnt. I wasnt judging any body i was just stating that it is a sin to do such thing. Thank you very much.
Contagious

Jonesville, VA

#8 Nov 10, 2012
sam wrote:
First of all did i ever say i was judging anyone? No i didnt. I wasnt judging any body i was just stating that it is a sin to do such thing. Thank you very much.
Getting on topix and talking about other people are a sins too.. doesn't matter how big or small the sin is its a sin...
googo

Charlotte, NC

#9 Nov 10, 2012
On Dec 31 2012 You ppl will be required by law to turn in all your guns and ammo. Then a gay person will be issued to you and you will be required to marry the gay by sunset.

Ludlow, MA

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Contagious wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting on topix and talking about other people are a sins too.. doesn't matter how big or small the sin is its a sin...
. Exactly!!!!
truth
#11 Nov 10, 2012
wing_zero wrote:
<quoted text>. Exactly!!!!
man laying with man.....is a SIN!!
Lightbulb

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Adam & Eve. Not Adam & Steve!

Ludlow, MA

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Hatred is also a sin. Being a f*cktard should be. People like you make me ashamed to be a hillbilly.
Contagious

Jonesville, VA

#14 Nov 10, 2012
OMG is it bother you that these people are getting married and living happy IS IT REALLY BOTHERING YOU
The only one that can judge them on their sin is God himself dont need any help from either one of you all. You might want to worry about your own sins
sam

Roanoke, VA

#15 Nov 10, 2012
I wasn't judging anyone. I was just stating plain and simple. It's a sin. Yes it bothers me because I know it's a sin. If I don't see it I don't care. What people do on their own time is not my business. But if they show it in public and I see it. Yes that bothers me. But ya know. All I can really do is live my life right and not worry about anyone else. But it does bother me either way
Contagious

Jonesville, VA

#16 Nov 10, 2012
sam wrote:
I wasn't judging anyone. I was just stating plain and simple. It's a sin. Yes it bothers me because I know it's a sin. If I don't see it I don't care. What people do on their own time is not my business. But if they show it in public and I see it. Yes that bothers me. But ya know. All I can really do is live my life right and not worry about anyone else. But it does bother me either way
So I guess you go outside and you are just correcting everyone of their sins huh? I was walking down the street and said "God I want that car" that's a sin would you point that out??? Man how do you have time to do anything else than correcting everyone of their sins.. Face it everyone sins EVEN YOU... If it bothers you to see people sinning how do you even leave your house?? What you are saying is full of crap if you dont want to see people sinning CLOSE YOUR EYES
sam

Blacksburg, VA

#17 Nov 10, 2012
Contagious wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess you go outside and you are just correcting everyone of their sins huh? I was walking down the street and said "God I want that car" that's a sin would you point that out??? Man how do you have time to do anything else than correcting everyone of their sins.. Face it everyone sins EVEN YOU... If it bothers you to see people sinning how do you even leave your house?? What you are saying is full of crap if you dont want to see people sinning CLOSE YOUR EYES
No. I dont correct people ever of their sins. I was just stating that it was wrong like i said before. And no i wouldnt point that out. Some sins are bigger than others. As you prolly know. But a sin is a sin. Simple as that. I never said that i didnt sin because everyone does. Its part of life. No one is perfect. Duhh. If i see someone out that is gay or whatever i do not point it out to them either thank u because that would be wrong of me to do that too. I keep it to myself as i know it is wrong. I never once said that i ever pointed out anyones sins. I would never do that im not God. And its not my place to do so. I was just stating my opinion about the toipc. Thanks

Ludlow, MA

#18 Nov 10, 2012
According to you & the Bible, a sin is a sin, no matter the severity. So by that rationale, it doesn't matter how much you disagree with their lifetstyle, you'll be burning in the same hell that the gay people are.
sam

Blacksburg, VA

#19 Nov 10, 2012
I am a child of god and do my best to live life the right way. I ask him for forgivness every day. Now that doesnt mean u can do what u want and just be forgiven. It doesnt work that way. I am saved by the blood of jesus and im very proud to br called a child of god

Ludlow, MA

#20 Nov 10, 2012
So by your new rationale, if a homosexual is "saved by the blood of Jesus Christ" & asks for forgivness everyday, then they're ok. I know several very devout gay Christians. Are they any less worthy of Gods love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennington Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas Sat A neighbor 1
In Need of a house cleaner Nov 16 Michael 2
Help and advice on a legal issue. Nov 14 Michael 1
Northam Nov 12 Players 3
stuck up snobs Oct 31 Jimmy Crack Corn 8
Community Oct 31 Neighbors Will 2
Moonshiners (Feb '17) Oct 28 wow 9

Pennington Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance