Keuka student, 17, suffers alcohol po...

Keuka student, 17, suffers alcohol poisoning

There are 2 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Sep 13, 2007, titled Keuka student, 17, suffers alcohol poisoning. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

An underage Keuka College student from Livingston County was taken to an area hospital late yesterday after he sustained alcohol poisoning in a college dorm room. via Democrat & Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Christa

Assonet, MA

#1 Sep 20, 2007
Too bad these type of arrests don't happen more at SUNY Geneseo. The college is in denial about the drinking problem of the students.
Geneseo resident

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 21, 2007
Ever listen to a scanner on a weekend night. It is incredible, to hear the number of alcohol related calls to and around the college. I give a lot of credit to those individuals who give their time to taxi these kids to the hospitals. I have a few friends on the EMS squad, and praise their efforts. HOWEVER, there are people that NEED the ambulance for real life and death situations not just because they are drunk. I have told a few of my friends, the way to solve this problem is quite simple.

*Call the president of the college and force him to respond to each and every drunk college kid ambulance call on campus. After he is forced to get up a few times in the middle of the night, and watch these kid's behavior, he'll do something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn Yan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
willard drug treatment campus (Mar '07) 9 hr Michelle 664
Opus coffee shop Aug 12 zignzag 1
dundees f*&cked up! (Mar '07) Aug 9 I know 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Jul '16 josephbarkley 20
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Jun '16 John 20
News Seneca Falls fight ends in two arrests, officer... (Nov '11) May '16 Troy randleman 12
VIOLENT sex offender to be living in yates co... (Aug '15) Oct '15 Penn Yan person 4

Penn Yan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Penn Yan Mortgages