New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5801 Jul 1, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
hearings conducted by republicans.ask any highly regarded economist and they will tell you that fannie mae played a part but it was a minor one,and only got involved at the tail end of it.again others out there,do their own research,and know bs when they see it.liberal policies had nothing to do with the collapse,wall st. and lax enforcement by bush admin. caused it plain and simple,man up your sides policies don't work,and almost killed the economy.your refusal to accept responsibility shows you and your side for what you are.and that is a pack of irresponsible liars.
I hear dead Obamabots whining about how Chris Dodd and Bawney Fwank helped ruin the economy, and I agree. Pray to Obama for no more ridiculous mortgages for people who had no intention of paying them back and couldn't afford them in the first place.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5802 Jul 1, 2012
hearings conducted by republicans.ask any highly regarded economist and they will tell you that fannie mae played a part but it was a minor one,and only got involved at the tail end of it.again others out there,do their own research,and know bs when they see it.liberal policies had nothing to do with the collapse,wall st. and lax enforcement by bush admin. caused it plain and simple,man up your sides policies don't work,and almost killed the economy.your refusal to accept responsibility shows you and your side for what you are.and that is a pack of irresponsible liars.
Some people will not look up the facts about anything.
The U.S. Gov was in the hands of the REP. party when this all went down
2001-2003 it was a Rep. Pres./ Rep House and a Dem sen.
2003 to 2007 it was R/R/R
And if you look back you will see that the " Housing crisis" [ some say it started any where from early 1996 up till about 2006] started when the Rep. were in control.
Here is some nice reading you might want to take time to look at.

http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2009/09/when-d...

Have a nice day
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5804 Jul 1, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text> Some people will not look up the facts about anything.
The U.S. Gov was in the hands of the REP. party when this all went down
2001-2003 it was a Rep. Pres./ Rep House and a Dem sen.
2003 to 2007 it was R/R/R
And if you look back you will see that the " Housing crisis" [ some say it started any where from early 1996 up till about 2006] started when the Rep. were in control.
Here is some nice reading you might want to take time to look at.
http://econospeak.blogspot.com/2009/09/when-d...
Have a nice day
Pray to Obama for a new tbird that actually works.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5805 Jul 1, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is some more interesting reading.http://en.wikipedia.or g/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisi s
Have a nice day
Pray to Obama for some interesting reading.

Location hidden

#5806 Jul 1, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for a new tbird that actually works.
And just what does this mean?
I have worked all my life and I think that like other people that have worked for 45 plus years I can be retire.

Have a nice day
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#5807 Jul 1, 2012
Hey, tbird is full of self of steam.

He has to work in order to feed his 70 cats and fat wife Cindybird.

Location hidden

#5809 Jul 1, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
<quoted text>And just what does this mean?
I have worked all my life and I think that like other people that have worked for 45 plus years I can be retire.
Have a nice day
Before the Grammar squad comes and attacks.
It should have read " I can be retired" not " be retire"
Have a nice afternoon
Looooo Caaaaaa

Chesapeake, VA

#5810 Jul 1, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
Have a nice day
Well, we all know about a week in 1977 when you stayed home because of a snowstorm and collected food stamps
Looooo Caaaaaa

Chesapeake, VA

#5811 Jul 1, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
I heard Romney wants to make cat hoarding a Federal crime
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5812 Jul 1, 2012
tbird19482 wrote:
Have a nice day
I agree that you should enjoy your retirement after 45 plus years of working, and I hope that you will have many nice days ahead. WTF?
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5813 Jul 1, 2012
anybody that says they have never availed themselves of govt.services in their lifetime is a god-damned dirty liar.rightwingers have no problem with govt.welfare programs,providing they are the only ones getting it.afterv everyone of the repukes voted against the stim.bill,they almost trampled each other to death in a stampede to get the money.what happened to their prnciples?same goes with teabaggers,when they got elected,the first thing most of them did was line up free govt.health care.ya,your side is so full of hypocrisy,it's downright laughable.still chuckling of yesterdays'reagan defense because he took office in rough times.as for the grammar squad,you no they can't refute your arguement,when they resort to parsing your sentences.really shows them for the ass holes they truly are.
Looooooff Caaaaaevh

Chesapeake, VA

#5814 Jul 1, 2012
anybody that says they have never availed themselves of govt.services in their lifetime is a god-damned dirty liar.rightwingers have no problem with govt.welfare programs,providing they are the only ones getting it.afterv everyone of the repukes voted against the stim.bill,they almost trampled each other to death in a stampede to get the money.what happened to their prnciples?same goes with teabaggers,when they got elected,the first thing most of them did was line up free govt.health care.ya,your side is so full of hypocrisy,it's downright laughable.still chuckling of yesterdays'reagan defense because he took office in rough times.as for the grammar squad,you no they can't refute your arguement,when they resort to parsing your sentences.really shows them for the ass holes they truly are.
Third never denied he was at the front of the food stamp line in 1977
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5815 Jul 1, 2012
I hear dead Obamabots resorting to the use of filthy, foulmouthed language learned as a result of their lowlife ghetto lack of upbringing. Pray to Obama for a better babymama, babydaddy and refined vocabulary in your next life.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5816 Jul 1, 2012
anybody that says they have never availed themselves of govt.services in their lifetime is a god-damned dirty liar.
I have never availed myself of govt. WELFARE support services in my lifetime.

left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5817 Jul 1, 2012
what's worse mildly coarse language or wishing for someone to bleed out as you did yesterday?you can dish it out but you can't take it.your aversion to facts is appalling.you rant continually about dead people,make racist remarks that would make the kkk proud and the word ass-hole upsets you,gimme a break.then you can go back to referring to fried chicken,obammy-mammy,watermelo n in thinly veiled racist rants.then again,as always the truth hurts.
Barack

Westbury, NY

#5818 Jul 1, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
tbird stands for Thunderbird wine, I use to drink it when smoking doobies in Hawaii
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5819 Jul 1, 2012
what's worse mildly coarse language or wishing for someone to bleed out as you did yesterday?you can dish it out but you can't take it.your aversion to facts is appalling.you rant continually about dead people,make racist remarks that would make the kkk proud and the word ass-hole upsets you,gimme a break.then you can go back to referring to fried chicken,obammy-mammy,watermelo n in thinly veiled racist rants.then again,as always the truth hurts.
I hear dead Obamabots who are hallucinating about my use of obammy-mammy and watermelon...cite the post, you intellectually challenged , because you can't, as it never happened...you lying, hypcritical leftwing Obama-worshipping obscure jude, etc., worshipper of Obama. Pray to Obama for a more precise and accurate memory...unlike Obama's for 20 years lapse of memory of Rev. Wright's theological mumbo jumbo.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5820 Jul 1, 2012
...(you're) intellectually...
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5821 Jul 1, 2012
you gotta luv it when a man denies his own postings,when called on it.and as for intellect,what does it say for a persons intellect,when he hopes someone will have an accident and bleed out.then again norman,teddy bundy was considered to have a high intellect.yes ,why would anyone take continual references to fried chicken as racist,when talking about an african-american.or the continual obammy remark,whose intent is to call to mind the word mammy,which some people find offensive,just as you knew it would.you are a coward,you don't have the guts to own up to who or what you really are.and that is a bitter,racist poor excuse for a human being.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5822 Jul 1, 2012
teddy r,you are lying through your teeth and know it.i said all govt. services.welfare comes in many disguises,govt.assistance is govt. assistance no matter what you call it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn Yan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Clifford Spencer 758
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 20 hr liberalP 6,443
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 21 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 21 hr positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
willard drug treatment campus (Mar '07) Sep 11 dona 546
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Sep 5 Curious 12
•••
•••
•••

Penn Yan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Penn Yan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE