Penn Yan man charged with sex abuse

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester, NY

Canandaigua City Police have charged a 31-year-old Penn Yan man with first-degree sexual abuse.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Where is this loser's picture?
with email, the cops can send it in about a second.
now here's a guy that you want to know whathe looks like. some liberal judge will let him out on bail, and he probably lives near a school.
what is wrong with people?
kel varnsen

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

calling anyone with Rodderick Scott syndrome kills this jerk
Tom

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

This jerk will probably get a few years jail time and be back out on the streets to be his pedophile self again. The Rodderick Scott justice system works. They will not be back to molest kids or kill them again. The left wing idiots say the criminals have rights. How about the victims that the kill or molest? I say kill them all.
cloudy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

another man with a problem.
CityRes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Burbs at their best.
John

Maple Heights, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Shoot him He's a peice of carp
Nicole

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

What is wrong with society these days? I thought thats what Hoes and strip clubs were for. I feel bad for the little girl who has to go thru therapy for this. What a sick and perverted Jerk.
Shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I am from the same town that this man lives in... I hung out with him one night and had a few beers and he had given me an uneasy feeling, when I stopped talking to him he sort of stalked me. Myself having two girls very young at the time I chose to stop talking to him after the first night of talking to him. I am so glad that I did. I cannot even imagine this happening to someone. I feel so bad for this little inacent soul and her family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all!!!
jeremy

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

I too am from the same town as him,and find it very disturbing what had happened. The boys in jail will takecare of him!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

CityRes wrote:
Burbs at their best.
When did you make bail? I thought the judge said no bail for you or Rpdsucks.
reality

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

What else is new?
rozShoem

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

i_m_watching wrote:
Where is this loser's picture?
with email, the cops can send it in about a second.
now here's a guy that you want to know whathe looks like. some liberal judge will let him out on bail, and he probably lives near a school.
what is wrong with people?
There is a NYS Sexual Offenders Registry. Even if you do not have the name of an offender....you can just select the specific county...... It is surprising to see the large number of people in this registry.........and maybe not so surprising.
rozShoem

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

CityRes wrote:
Burbs at their best.
Not just guys.....some women, too. They are everywhere in society.... and some are on the prowl for their next victim. They prey on children, but in particular they identify single parents with children. Many moms work......while these characters offer to "watch the children" for them...... Also, in every county there are some older motels who rent rooms to these guys. Often times there are several offenders living at some of these older motels that are no longer patronized by tourists as they formerly had been. It's often difficult for them to obtain employment and they therefore have a lot of free time both night and day. Predators are out there....and don't be fooled into believing they are just low-income individuals. They can be found in every socioeconomic level..... and many of them, unfortunately, are quite sophisticated in terms of how they manage to hide their disturbing behavior and illegal activity.
rozShoem

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Nicole wrote:
What is wrong with society these days? I thought thats what Hoes and strip clubs were for. I feel bad for the little girl who has to go thru therapy for this. What a sick and perverted Jerk.
Many of these characters are intimidated by someone of their own age bracket...... This is one of the many reasons why they prey on children and developmentally disabled adults.
sickened in penn yan

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

rozShoem wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of these characters are intimidated by someone of their own age bracket...... This is one of the many reasons why they prey on children and developmentally disabled adults.
are you kidding? sounds like your trying to justify this behavior and that makes u just as sick as him!!!! there is no reasoning!
youbetterwatchou t

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

you all better hope you dont piss off your spouses and let then call cops or you will be thier 2.one phone call people!Not even guilty.your hung and lifes done.what a shamme
youbetterwatchou t

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I bet you all are guity before believed inisent too huh?I wont give anyone a chace either then.carmas a real bitch folks
Porky

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Judged:

Dear youbetterwatchou t,

Please get the cock out of your butt and learn to spell. Thanks.

Yours in Cornholing,

Porky

Since: Dec 09

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

his name is daniel early he lives across from the school. his parents are well respected people they must be horified by his actions. he is the same man who has a baby with kate burlieigh. if that tells you anything on what kinda person he is. as well as angelo sanceze or how ever you spell it he belongs with dan. i feel bad for stephanie and her little girl. anybody who touches little girls like that should be casterated in public.
June

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

The people who do these things need to be put away for a short time, but for the ones for are set up by New York State and with no proof are the ones that are put away for a long time. Where is the justice for both families that are affected?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Penn Yan Discussions

Search the Penn Yan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 min Wake up 6,344
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
willard drug treatment campus (Mar '07) Jul 13 keith 541
Local Teen drug charges, driving while cell tal... Jul 8 Thats why its Dope 1
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Jun 28 Darkhorse 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Penn Yan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••