Penn Yan motorist pleads not guilty i...

Penn Yan motorist pleads not guilty in fatal Amish crash

There are 1 comment on the PressConnects.com story from Oct 14, 2011, titled Penn Yan motorist pleads not guilty in fatal Amish crash. In it, PressConnects.com reports that:

A motorist arrested after a wreck that killed six Amish farmers in Yates County in July pleaded not guilty Friday to aggravated vehicular homicide, manslaughter and drug charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PressConnects.com.

Hannibal

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2011
This fool was clearly strung out on something most likely illegal while operating a motor vehicle ; hence he should be wearing cement shoes at the bottom of a lake somewhere.. People that disregard others safety don't deserve to be amongst society..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penn Yan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
willard drug treatment campus (Mar '07) Feb 24 Kay 674
News Yates County Man Accused of Sexual Contact with... Feb 1 Mickey200537 1
Review: Freedom Village USA (Oct '13) Jan '17 Kait 22
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '16 reasonvoice 27
VIOLENT sex offender to be living in yates co... (Aug '15) Oct '16 Teresa Wilkins 5
Laura Bitner (Jan '15) Aug '16 cukbreth 3
Opus coffee shop (Aug '16) Aug '16 zignzag 1

Penn Yan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Penn Yan Mortgages