“You got a problem with that?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Can anyone tell me whatever happened to Lorie Simms of Stow, OH? I used to communicate with her many years ago and just thought about her out of the blue today.
I do say

Sparta, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2010
Mark DeWitte wrote:
Can anyone tell me whatever happened to Lorie Simms of Stow, OH? I used to communicate with her many years ago and just thought about her out of the blue today.
What was her maiden name?

“You got a problem with that?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#3 Jun 14, 2010
That was her maiden name. Simms.
Beat It

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Jul 13, 2010
Mark DeWitte wrote:
Lorie no longer poses, nor does she keep in touch with her friends from back in the day--or so it seems. I, too, have been looking for her since I came across an old letter of hers, dated 2007.
B Key

Brownsboro, AL

#5 Mar 23, 2011
she is on myspace ... today is her birthday march 23 last I seen of her posing nude on her birthday was 2007 ..grownupgirl.com she was a teacher we were writing every other week several years ago .. her Dad was a truck driver remember she was deaf but could read lips good but her speech was good because she was a teenager when she lost her hearing I lost contact with her around 2005 until 2009 I have an old letter from 2001 which I still have..
Beat It

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 Mar 23, 2011
B Key wrote:
she is on myspace ... today is her birthday march 23 last I seen of her posing nude on her birthday was 2007 ..grownupgirl.com she was a teacher we were writing every other week several years ago .. her Dad was a truck driver remember she was deaf but could read lips good but her speech was good because she was a teenager when she lost her hearing I lost contact with her around 2005 until 2009 I have an old letter from 2001 which I still have..
Yeah, but when was the last update to her MySpace page?

It seems pretty clear that Lorie would just like to be left alone. She has moved on to another phase in her life, and the best thing we can do is simply wish her well and let her be.
Tom

Edenton, NC

#7 Sep 2, 2011
Beat It wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems pretty clear that Lorie would just like to be left alone. She has moved on to another phase in her life, and the best thing we can do is simply wish her well and let her be.
That's probably exactly right. Whatever she is doing, I wish her the best in life.
Javier

O Fallon, MO

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Interesting so many of us were in contact. I miss her
B Key

Cullman, AL

#9 Dec 2, 2013
Beat It wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you are right ..but .. the question was asked .. Myspace ? not for a long time ..I am a musician and she is a contact and it has been 8-10 yrs or more since I last contacted her and have not tried to .. I was researching for an old USAF buddy in Ohio and found people wanting to know about her ..and followed up .. that is all .. and with any investigation online most times you can find most anyone ..' You may want to judge yourself now ..!!!
Rupert

Glasgow, UK

#10 Dec 23, 2013
Hi

How can I put this delicately? Does anyone know how to get hold of Lorie's hardcore videos?

Thanks
Chris S

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2014
I seem to recall that she "went to bat for the other team" and stopped posing at that time. I certainly miss her as well.
Alex

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Mar 21, 2014
Just curious about her too... I have a few letters from her and one VHS tape of her. Ah, the good old days of the internet.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 May 18, 2014
Come
Back lorie!
Rupert

Middlesbrough, UK

#14 Jun 26, 2014
Rupert wrote:
Hi
How can I put this delicately? Does anyone know how to get hold of Lorie's hardcore videos?
Thanks
Anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peninsula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Old Guy 31,185
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep 15 UNtouchable 186
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Sep 10 Go Blue Forever 713
Why was the man with face tattoos arrested on R... Sep 2 CuriousPerson 1
Shawn Porter draws with Julio Diaz (Dec '12) Aug 26 Steve 8
•••
•••
Peninsula Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peninsula Jobs

•••
•••