Blue Santas a hot item

Blue Santas a hot item

There are 2 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Blue Santas a hot item. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

A box of 500 hot Santa figurines wound its way to downtown Akron this morning. These weren't stolen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

Class of 68

Chicopee, MA

#1 Dec 14, 2007
Maybe we can sell them in our sister city of Chemnitz, Germany at the little craft booths set up for Akron and Ohio specialties!

Just kidding, of course.

The Blue Santa story is facinating! How fortunate we are to have local folks who recognized the importance of this unusual find.
Chereth Cutestory

Canton, OH

#2 Dec 14, 2007
I want one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peninsula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macedonia USA named after Greek city. (Jan '15) Sep 3 DaniEl 5
Poll Best bar in Northfield/Macedonia/Sagamore (Oct '07) Aug 23 louy 40
News A Cleveland Yankee in Serbia's court explains h... (Feb '15) Feb '15 serbs steal steadily 1
News 'Time Capsules' exhibit at Summit Artspace also... (Feb '15) Feb '15 mike 1
General Die casting (Feb '13) Feb '13 Frank 1
News Man plows snow with car (Jan '12) Mar '12 davidwarner 2
News NE Ohio Farm Flooded | Ohio News Network (ONN) (Jul '11) Jul '11 Oliver Douglas 1

Peninsula Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peninsula Mortgages