Posted in the Penfield Forum

PENFIELD CAR OWNER

Rochester, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2009
i feel so lucky to have found them!!!
Satisfied Customer

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2009
I also am glad that I found Duffy's. They do excellent work and will not rip you off! One time they could not find the source of a noise so they told me to simply keep watch over it. Some other garages would have billed me for a new front end. Also, Ed and Sue arevery nice, real people. I'm happy to help them succeed.
A trusted Freind

Batavia, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2010
Duffys Penfield auto has been an enormous help to my family and I through over the past
( well... Lots of years). Their level of service is simply matched nowhere. It is so relieving to know you have a trustworthy group of people working on your vehicle. Its also nice to have a cup of coffee and a nice conversation.
The new shop is cross from Penfield Fire House; a little closer to the heart of Penfield
Wow what a repair shop

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 21, 2010
For the last couple years I have used them for all my repairs...you can't beat the service and price at Duffy's
penfield

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 5, 2011
Wow what a repair shop wrote:
For the last couple years I have used them for all my repairs...you can't beat the service and price at Duffy's
service no........price oh ya!!!
Anonymous

Norwalk, CT

#6 Jan 19, 2012
The owner, Sue, needs serious help and lessons on how to relate to people. She has very poor people skills. I called just to make a payment on behalf of one their clients and got blasted for trying to understand what they were quoting me, then hung up on! Wow! Then I felt like I was being scammed. Maybe I was! So, I called back to speak with someone else, and the conversation was totally different; the gentleman was accomodating and confirmed with me the payment I expected to make. I cannot comment on their auto service because I've never used it, but the OWNER has very poor customer service skills and you can probably do better elsewhere. Perhaps she should pick up the book, "How to win friends and influence people," and read it from cover to cover a few times.
Car Owner

Fairport, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2012
In response to anonymous from CT, I've been a Duffy's customer for several years. Both Ed and Sue Duffy have been nothing but pleasant and helpful. Several times, they've suggested that I wait on repairs or suggested a cheaper alternative to what I thought needed done. They thoroughly explain what they're doing before they do it, and they seem genuinely interested in helping you get your car working quickly for the best price possible. Perhaps you caught the owner on a bad day...or perhaps the reaction was provoked. Whatever the reason, I've never seen that kind of service at Duffy's and I would go no where else for my repairs. It's so hard to find a car repair shop you can trust. This shop is a winner.
SUE DUFFY

Rochester, NY

#8 May 8, 2012
The man called Anonymous HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!! Sue "Duffy" is the worst person on the face of the planet second to none. Even if bin laden was still alive this would be true :) As for the rest of the place i can say its WAY over priced. Much more reasonable at there old location on the 4 corners!!!
A Truly Pleased Customer

Webster, NY

#9 Aug 7, 2012
I applaud the honest and hard work that Duffy's Penfield Automotive puts into me and my family's cars. They work in a tough industry and I think the ignorant person above needs to reevaluate the way that they have treated a genuinely great person. It is clear that the majority have had great experiences with Ed and Sue so don't let one uneducated and rude person influence your decision to use this business. Try them out for yourself, you won't be sorry you did!!! Great Service and Great People. We need more people like the Duffy's running our small town businesses!!!
LOYAL CUSTOMER

Fulton, IN

#10 Oct 10, 2013
NEVER ISSUE WITH SERVICE/PRICE W/DUFFY'S........QUOTED REPAIRS AT OTHER "BIG BOX" SERVICE CENTERS WHICH DON'T COMPARE TO DUFFY'S.........GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.........I FEEL THAT I CAN TRUST WHAT THEY DO TO MY VEHICLES.......COMFORTABLE INTERACTIONS
Roc

Fairport, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2014
Great service. Great knowledge. Impeccable honesty bar none! Three things that are very difficult to find in auto mechanics.
Ed and Sue Duffy are pleasant and very accommodating. They always go the extra mile to make sure my vehicles are properly taken care of, and they are friendly personable people!
I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for my automotive needs.
Several vehicles

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 31, 2014
Over the past several years, Duffy's has done a lot of work for us. We first found them on a recommendation. The $1,200 brake job the dealer quoted cost ~ 1/2. That kind of honesty seems rare these days. When all is said & done, the philosophy seems to be ~ fix what needs to be fixed, at a fair price, and you'll come back when you need the next thing done. Most places give a ridiculous estimate for doing tons of unecessary work. Then you barter your way down to doing what needs to be done plus a few unnecessary jobs. At Duffy's, they fix what needs to be fixed.

Crazy way to do business, but we like it.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2014
Ignorance is bliss......... Y'all have to much money to waist is the truth. WAY overpriced place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police search for Newark shooting suspect 17 min Rhonda 4
Two Cops Dead in NYC 19 min Rhonda 32
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) 2 hr TITODONIJA 497
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 3 hr Joker 9
City Bulldozes Homeless Camp 3 hr Joker 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 3 hr Joker 34
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 3 hr Rhonda 20
Penfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web