Why families are choosing to rent hom...

Why families are choosing to rent homes, not buy

There are 2 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from May 19, 2018, titled Why families are choosing to rent homes, not buy. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Buyers' woes? 3 reasons why families are renting instead It's 2018 and the real estate landscape is changing. Check out this story on DemocratandChronicle.com: https://on.rocne.ws/2IvqEQA What was once the picture of the American dream may now be out of reach for many Americans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

RachelsGonnaRach

Brockport, NY

#1 May 20, 2018
Probably because if Trump lets Russia take over America, they will have to pack up and run for the border.
IescapedNY

Penfield, NY

#2 May 20, 2018
RachelsGonnaRach wrote:
Probably because if Trump lets Russia take over America, they will have to pack up and run for the border.
Brilliant, true. When Trump gets busted (shortly), Putin is going to be PO'ed. I'm OK with Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Penfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist accused of shaming breastfeeding mother 51 min RG and E Marketing 15
You all are disgusting lowlife cowards 1 hr IescapedNY 21
Trump Doesn't Do Prayers 1 hr JackfromMendon 20
Buffalo bills win I will........ 1 hr JackfromMendon 36
Baby it's cold outside & Rudolf offensive? 1 hr JackfromMendon 10
michelle obama diagnosed with testicular cancer (Dec '17) 4 hr IescapedNY 5
News Rochester loses Air Canada service 8 hr CyndifromPenfield 45

Penfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Penfield Mortgages