Law Enforcement District Meeting Attr...

Law Enforcement District Meeting Attracts No One

There are 5 comments on the Hermiston Herald story from Aug 18, 2006, titled Law Enforcement District Meeting Attracts No One. In it, Hermiston Herald reports that:

Residents of the unincorporated areas of Umatilla County must not have any questions about the proposed law enforcement district - no one showed up at the hearings held in Milton-Freewater or Pendleton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hermiston Herald.

frank

Hermiston, OR

#1 Aug 19, 2006
no notices were sent out about this meetting
or public announcement were made. is almost like they dont want the public at these meettings see you in november.
Vakoff

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Aug 30, 2006
I never received a notice, I would of been there!!!!!!!!!!
john

AOL

#3 Sep 2, 2006
frank wrote:
no notices were sent out about this meetting
or public announcement were made. is almost like they dont want the public at these meettings see you in november.
I say that for the past 30 years , the police depts are not wanting any public out cry for honesty or Police commissions to be formed to watch over the (police) who are watching us. 30 years ago we did not need it but with multi-million dollor drug dealers paying good money for police we need some help. we need to have some meetings and not be afraid to speak up.
Paul

Hermiston, OR

#4 Sep 12, 2006
Meetings were posted in all local newspapers and also on the local raido. come out of your little hole and look around!!
frank

Hermiston, OR

#5 Sep 16, 2006
sorry body not here maybe in your area , my hole has a window , mail box , cable and internet I'm sure no obviosly notices were posted or sent out in my area.
god bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council Bans Pot Smell, Guy Asks It to Ban Farts May '15 NinaRocks 3
News Boriken brings Puerto Rican comfort food to Bea... Mar '15 kidunot 1
Review: Jj's Southern Express (Feb '13) Jan '15 Juan 3
sell junk car now (Jan '14) Dec '14 Paul Bear 2
Review: Wyatt Enterprises LLC (Oct '14) Oct '14 Old worker 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Greg Walden as Representative? (Apr '12) Aug '14 Kitten 7
News Trumbo Faces Critics (Sep '06) Jul '14 DDB 20
More from around the web

Pendleton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pendleton Mortgages