Do you approve of Greg Walden as Repr...

Do you approve of Greg Walden as Representative?

Posted in the Pendleton Forum

Ian Sheasgreen

Salem, OR

#1 Apr 2, 2012
I interned for him, he does an exceptional job as our Congressman. He hits the issues that matter while adding a bit of humor to the daily life of being a Congressman
spaceGhost

Lebanon, OR

#2 Apr 3, 2012
After so many foreign nationals got hired with stimulus dollars last year, I'm in the mood to vote against all the incumbents.
Fdee

Birrong, Australia

#3 Sep 13, 2012
As long as you do something about this insanely cruel sport of horse tripping or roping! I can't believe how cruel this is, an absolute disgrace to Oregon!
sue petersen

Pendleton, OR

#4 Oct 1, 2012
He has voted exactly how Grover Norquist told him to vote. No respect for either man.
james remley

Ashland, OR

#5 Dec 16, 2013
i think the republican party and its members are a disgrace to our country and represent hate and greed at this time. I feel dirty living under there rule here in ashland and jackson county.
Barney Spera

Veneta, OR

#6 Apr 25, 2014
There has to be term limits. Should not be a life time job.
Congressmen should work a full week not just on Tuesday, Wedsday and Thursday. Shame on them.
Kitten

Vancouver, WA

#7 Aug 15, 2014
Barney Spera wrote:
There has to be term limits. Should not be a life time job.
Congressmen should work a full week not just on Tuesday, Wedsday and Thursday. Shame on them.
Your argument has no footing. Just because he's running for another term makes him an inoptimal canidate? Just because he only works three days a week, he's a scumbag? Your point is invalid as to why he shouldn't be allowed to be the voice of the people. This is coming from a 21 year old liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 coaches dead in apparent murder-suicide; teen... Aug 20 mar 1
News Council Bans Pot Smell, Guy Asks It to Ban Farts (May '15) Aug 13 openmind 5
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Wrexham Jun '16 ayobangkit 1
Review: Jj's Southern Express (Feb '13) Jan '16 Raydot 4
Review: Pendleton Southgate Realty (Mar '09) Nov '15 upset renter 26
recent. bulying. in our schools (Oct '13) Aug '15 Aldridge 2
Grady Lane Grigsby Hicks (Mar '14) Mar '14 Curious 1

Pendleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pendleton Mortgages