Obama coming back to Oregon

Obama coming back to Oregon

There are 16 comments on the KVAL-TV Eugene story from May 15, 2008, titled Obama coming back to Oregon. In it, KVAL-TV Eugene reports that:

Sen. Barack Obama visits Pendleton in eastern Oregon Sunday, May 18, a week after former President Bill Clinton visited the town known for its rodeo and wool blankets. via KVAL-TV Eugene

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL-TV Eugene.

DO NOT VOTE OBAMA

Rosedale, MD

#1 May 17, 2008
ABSOLUTE MUST READ BEFORE YOU VOTE
http://www.dontvoteobama.net .
Obama-the One

New York, NY

#3 May 17, 2008
On Repugs watch - CHAOS - the racist sheep will probably hurt themselves and all of us again.

Who better serves Osama's cause.
Think it through.

a person whose name buries the name of
Usama Bin Laden
a person who is unable to explain the
Shia versus Sunni difference.

the current McSame who is viewed as difficent
at all levels

the downward spiral of the US and the effect
it has on our few friends / communists.

Barak, a real uniter, is the last one that such
an enemy would wish to see positioned. A colored
person who would excite the world's people and one who represents 85% of people of our planet.
What an opportunity presents itself.

Just say you're rooting for an opposite effect.
Those wishing to see someone other than Barak
Hussein Obama: like Hamas, Hesbollah, Iran and yes even friend Israel who gains all attention when
and most especially at election time - it sickenly
about the zionists cause, that occupies most of
the gandy dancing performances that our candidates are obliged to engage in.
We their slaves had better keep our mouths shut.

Barak needs to show a little bit more fire. I know the fine line that he needs
to tread.
Being incapable of diplomacy the McSames (Bushy/Whistler he he he'er).
Barak needs to cite their inability: that Bushy's solidarity speech within
the US of Israel and the chutzpah of then going to the Saudis begging for oil
took the cake.
Barak needs to emphasise Bush/McSame time and time they are totally
joined at the hip in service to and abetted with Lieberman's guile. Again
knowing the tightrope walking required.

Here again if Barak has to counter every time he'll be called the crybaby.

Those friends of blacks of yore who joined forces with such downtrodden /abused but had hidden agendas that served them well - now we know were their true interests lie. Sweet land of theirs.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/awake/elect.html
Star Shine

Middletown, MD

#4 May 17, 2008
Obama-the One wrote:

Barak, a real uniter,.....
ROFLMAO!

I see you have the talking points down, but what of "substance"? "Uniter"??? LOL I'm just not seeing that one. Perhaps I'm just too bitter.
Brian

London, UK

#5 May 17, 2008
Breaking News - Ted Kennedy Hospitalized:

http://empowertube.blogspot.com/2008/05/break...
Mike

United States

#6 May 17, 2008
For those of you that are blind about where Obama sees himself. If this doesn't convince you that you need to worry about him, then nothing will.
Pay close attention to the last comment!!

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; his words:

From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mothers race.'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father:'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
Jack

Centerville, TX

#7 May 18, 2008
The truth is...no one knows enough about Barack Hussein Obama that they "should want" to put him in office. He and his wife have said and done some things that should make all Americans' think about who NOT to vote for.

I have one vote, just as you have one vote Tuesday. I will vote for Hillary Clinton and my state will go with Hillary, by a large margin just as West Virginia did, Ohio, PA, MA, TX, CA, NY, NJ etc.

One last thing for the readears to think about.

One of Barrack Husein Obama's insiders said many in his campaign, objected to Mr. Obama's placement of Cynthia K. Miller, a member of the Nation of Islam, as the Treasurer of his U.S. Senate campaign. When I contacted Miller, now a Chicago real estate agent, to verify whether she was a member of the Nation of Islam and whether she shared Louis Farrakhan's bigoted views about Jews, she responded, "None of your business! Where are you going with this?" She said her resignation as Obama's treasurer had nothing to do with her Nation of Islam ties. Then, she hung up.

The Obama insider says he also objected to Obama's involvement with Jennifer Mason, whom he says is also a member of the Nation of Islam. Mason is Obama's Director of Constituent Services in his U.S. Senate office and is also in charge of selecting Obama's Senate interns. She did not respond to repeated calls for comment.

But it's not just that he employed these individuals in positions of power in his office, it's that when the former associate raised objections, he says Mr. Obama's position was that he saw nothing wrong with the Nation of Islam and didn't think it was a problem. If true--and the fact that Ms. Mason still holds her prominent Obama Senate staff position bears that out--Obama's condemnation of Farrakhan, this month, is phony.

But the insider says there is more to it than that. Obama's Illinois State Senate district consisted of prime Nation of Islam territory, including Hyde Park, home to Farrakhan's mansion. It is not possible, Illinois politicos say, to win that district without the blessing of the NOI leader. NOI members, including consultant Shakir Muhammad, held important roles in the Obama state senate campaign.

Remember Ron Malley who resign ..obama's middle east advisor..

How many Nation of Islam members will work in an Obama White House if Hussein obama is elected?

No to Hussein Obama......VOTE HILLARY CLINTON in 2008
DROP OUT DEAN

West Liberty, KY

#8 May 18, 2008
27 TO 36PT. LEAD IN KY! LOOK OUT OBAMA! DONT EVEN KNOW WHO BORDERS YOU? THINK KY. BORDERS ARK. AND THAT IS WHY YOU LOST? YOUVE GOT AT LOT OF YOUNG FOLKS FOOLED DONT YOU! WE WILL SEND YOU BACK ACROSS OUR 125 MILE BORDER WITH YOU AND THE OHIO RIVER COME TUES. WILL BE WORSE THAN WV. BECAUSE OF THE VOTE!
Upuppy

United States

#9 May 18, 2008
Here are some facts that you won't see on the biased media.

If 'any' Democrat wins the predominately Blue states in November 2008, that's 248 Electoral Votes out of 270 needed
22 more Electoral Votes are needed in the Swing States to win the Presidency
12 of 13 Swing state Elections held to date
Clinton has won 9 Swing states / Obama has won 3
75% for Clinton / Obama has 25%(73%/27% w/o FL)
That's a 50% difference in Clinton's favor.

Check out all the facts:

http://www.diversityj.com/ElectoralVoteStates ...
Jack

Centerville, TX

#10 May 18, 2008
DROP OUT DEAN wrote:
27 TO 36PT. LEAD IN KY! LOOK OUT OBAMA! DONT EVEN KNOW WHO BORDERS YOU? THINK KY. BORDERS ARK. AND THAT IS WHY YOU LOST? YOUVE GOT AT LOT OF YOUNG FOLKS FOOLED DONT YOU! WE WILL SEND YOU BACK ACROSS OUR 125 MILE BORDER WITH YOU AND THE OHIO RIVER COME TUES. WILL BE WORSE THAN WV. BECAUSE OF THE VOTE!
I hope you're right, about Oregon...Kentucky borders with Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Missouri, Illinois, and Ohio...
7 states.

Vote Hillary Clinton in 2008 and send a message to all the Super-Delegates who have not announced who they will support.

I find it amazing that Ted Kennedy and John Kerry went to Barack Hussein Obama after their state went to Hillary. Shows what shes been up against and she sure as hell has been a great campaigner adn deserved their nomination.
Jack

Centerville, TX

#11 May 18, 2008
Upuppy wrote:
Here are some facts that you won't see on the biased media.

If 'any' Democrat wins the predominately Blue states in November 2008, that's 248 Electoral Votes out of 270 needed 22 more Electoral Votes are needed in the Swing States to win the Presidency12 of 13 Swing state Elections held to date Clinton has won 9 Swing states / Obama has won 3 75% for Clinton / Obama has 25%(73%/27% w/o FL)

That's a 50% difference in Clinton's favor.
Check out all the facts:

http://www.diversityj.com/ElectoralVoteStates ...
More reason for Oregon and Kentucky to support Hillary Clinton with their vote on Tuesday. It is a shame that the best is being beat in the media and the delegates are not listening to their citizens.

Send one last message and vote for Hillary Clinton Tuesday and send Barack Hussein Obama back to Chicago where he belongs.
EricDallas

Denton, TX

#12 May 19, 2008
Senator Obama is a dual citizen. He is a citizen of Kenya and USA. Does anyone else see a conflict here? He should not even be a senator until he denounces his citizenship in Kenya. Where does his loyalty really lie? Are we Americans not concerned at all about national security? We need to amend the constitution to prohibit dual citizens from being a senator, representative, president, or vice president. It is wrong!
Lets vote again

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#14 May 19, 2008
New Mexico Dems were also dis enfranchised by Bill Richardson ,,this states caucus went strongly for Hillary and Billy Boy backed Obama !

Maybe its time for the Dems to consider what their party is doing to them in this Election !

In essence you are all being told who to vote for !! where is the peoples choice ? when did your vote stop counting ? and do you think you will ever get it back ??

I don't think so !! If you allow this to happen this time if you allow the DNC to elect your candidate this time you will never have a voice again !!

Good luck to you all !
OHgof6

Greenville, NC

#15 May 19, 2008
Jack wrote:
The truth is...no one knows enough about Barack Hussein Obama that they "should want" to put him in office. He and his wife have said and done some things that should make all Americans' think about who NOT to vote for.
I have one vote, just as you have one vote Tuesday. I will vote for Hillary Clinton and my state will go with Hillary, by a large margin just as West Virginia did, Ohio, PA, MA, TX, CA, NY, NJ etc.
One last thing for the readears to think about.
One of Barrack Husein Obama's insiders said many in his campaign, objected to Mr. Obama's placement of Cynthia K. Miller, a member of the Nation of Islam, as the Treasurer of his U.S. Senate campaign. When I contacted Miller, now a Chicago real estate agent, to verify whether she was a member of the Nation of Islam and whether she shared Louis Farrakhan's bigoted views about Jews, she responded, "None of your business! Where are you going with this?" She said her resignation as Obama's treasurer had nothing to do with her Nation of Islam ties. Then, she hung up.
The Obama insider says he also objected to Obama's involvement with Jennifer Mason, whom he says is also a member of the Nation of Islam. Mason is Obama's Director of Constituent Services in his U.S. Senate office and is also in charge of selecting Obama's Senate interns. She did not respond to repeated calls for comment.
But it's not just that he employed these individuals in positions of power in his office, it's that when the former associate raised objections, he says Mr. Obama's position was that he saw nothing wrong with the Nation of Islam and didn't think it was a problem. If true--and the fact that Ms. Mason still holds her prominent Obama Senate staff position bears that out--Obama's condemnation of Farrakhan, this month, is phony.
But the insider says there is more to it than that. Obama's Illinois State Senate district consisted of prime Nation of Islam territory, including Hyde Park, home to Farrakhan's mansion. It is not possible, Illinois politicos say, to win that district without the blessing of the NOI leader. NOI members, including consultant Shakir Muhammad, held important roles in the Obama state senate campaign.
Remember Ron Malley who resign ..obama's middle east advisor..
How many Nation of Islam members will work in an Obama White House if Hussein obama is elected?
No to Hussein Obama......VOTE HILLARY CLINTON in 2008
Who is RON Malley? ROB Malley served as a special assistant in the Bill Clinton administration, but does not serve as an advisor to Obama, merely offering unsolicitated advice. According to Politifact, this is a story that is FALSE and is based on a claim from the Tennessee Republican party. Do some research!
Independent

Lynnwood, WA

#16 May 19, 2008
typical sane person wrote:
Why Many Independents Will Vote Against Obama.
There are few things, if any, that aren't widely publicized facts, even in the Lib Dem controlled National Media. Obama is a poltically fatally flawed , MARXIST Flim-Flam Phony whose TWENTY-YEAR ASSOCIATION with the Black Racist Psycho Wright, and whose acknowledged friendship with the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL TERRORIST MANIAC BILL AYERS has exposed OBAMA'S LACK OF HONESTY, and IRREFUTABLE LACK OF GOOD JUDGMENT.
I have posted, and will be posting many threads expressing my opinions about this
COMPLETELY INEXPERIENCED (just two years in the Senate, and ONE passed bill favouring Black Africa) semi-Black Politico who is running on, what to me is completely incomprehensible, "charismatic charm" which is predicated simply on the fact that OVERTLY.....and I repeat OVERTLY Obama happens to be one of the few, if not the ONLY Black Politico who, unlike his colleagues in the Corrupt Black Causus, IS NOT A RAVING BLACK RACIST LIKE CONYERS, RANGEL, indicted WILLIAM J. JEFFERSON, etc...... And, supposedly, at least at the inception of the Dem Primary Campaign, was an UNKNOWN BLACK POLITICO trumpeting the clarion call for the SUPPOSED END to the cancerous RACIAL DIVIDE that exists in America. AND, which was, and STILL IS, CLEARLY, and SUPPOSEDLY "IRREFUTABLY" laid at the door of "WHITEY" !!!!!
Unfortunately, for the EXTREME LibDEMS running the NEW DEM PARTY, Howard Dean aka The Screamer, The Chappaquidick Murderer aka Teddy Kennedy, Hanoi Kerry, Pelouzy, etc., THE WRIGHT DEBACLE came too late in the DEM PARTY NOMINEE game to switch back to the other SOCIOPATH, and COMPULSIVE LIAR, HELLARY.
The WRIGHT DEBACLE was just the OPENING EXPOSE of the ACTUAL OBAMA !
And, the "RACISM IN AMERICA" ? SURPRISE !!! IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT IT'S THE ~ 95% BLACK RACISM THAT IS THE DOMINATING CAUSE FOR RACISM IN AMERICA........WHAT WITH WRIGHT, AND THE BLACK AMERICANS THROWING THE WIFE OF "AMERICA'S FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT" SLICK WILLY, UNDER THE POLITICAL BUS ! So much for LOYALTY !.......HELLO "BLACK RACISM"!!!!!!
Also, more importantly, The Wright Debacle exposed Obama as just another cynical young semi-black poltico who USED his TWENTY YEAR stay with PSYCHO Wright, and the friendship of the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL TERRORIST MANIAC Bill Ayers to ask and get the endorsement of the self-acknowledged UNREPENTANT TERRORIST. And, kick off Obama's Senatorial Campaign from said UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL TERRORIST MANIAC Bill Ayers' house. THAT IS THE REAL OBAMA THAT THE POLITICALLY IDIOTIC DEM VOTERS ARE SWOONING ABOUT !!!!!
Yes. There are SCORES OF MILLIONS in today's PRIMARY polls, even polls on the coming PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, giving Obama the edge over the TRUE PATRIOT and PROVEN HERO MCCain ! However, many of the Dem Political Idiots, still enthralled with the idea of Obama being the "GREAT UNIFIER" of America, have not DIGESTED THE REALITY of this ISLAMOFASCISTS' ONLY CHOICE for the Presidency of America. The fact that Obama is simply another FATALLY FLAWED AND EXPOSED POLITICO running under a FALSE FLAG who is going to be FULLY EXPOSED in the days to come. THAT IS THE REALITY CONFRONTING THE CORRUPT LIB DEM POLITICOS !!!!!!!!!!
Suggestion: pass this post to your friends.
I would rather for Barak Obama than vote an old man who is obsessed with the Iraq war.

Iraq war was a huge blunder and as an independent I will not vote for someone who supports the war.
Mike

San Clemente, CA

#17 May 19, 2008
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather for Barak Obama than vote an old man who is obsessed with the Iraq war.
Iraq war was a huge blunder and as an independent I will not vote for someone who supports the war.
McCain is not obsessed with the war. That idiot Bush got us in a no win situation if we pull out when Obama plans on doing it, it will be the worst disaster than going in there in the first place. As soon as Obama pulls out the first Division there will be more lives lost than we have ever seen. Then the Iraqi Gov will fall and the rebels will take over and then there will be a Iran/Iraqi partnership. When that happens 911 will look like fire cracker display. Why in the hell doesn't people wake up and smell the coffee. IDIOTS!
Jack

Centerville, TX

#18 May 20, 2008
Mike wrote:
<quoted text> McCain is not obsessed with the war. That idiot Bush got us in a no win situation if we pull out when Obama plans on doing it, it will be the worst disaster than going in there in the first place. IDIOTS!
Mike we heard the same sad song when we left Vietnam. They are doing just fine today and we trade with them.

If you are going to state that the Iraqi government (who btw is stealing us blind)will fall that is nuts.

America had its' Civil War and we made it just fine.

Get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon city council sorry after member says he'... Oct '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 6
Review: Pendleton Southgate Realty (Mar '09) Aug '17 Francine 27
Food poisoning (Mar '17) Mar '17 Skeevo 1
News Council Bans Pot Smell, Guy Asks It to Ban Farts (May '15) Aug '16 openmind 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Greg Walden as Representative? (Apr '12) Aug '14 Kitten 7
Grady Lane Grigsby Hicks (Mar '14) Mar '14 Curious 1
Community safe meeting challenge (Jan '14) Jan '14 TRRayce 1

Pendleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pendleton Mortgages