No Plea Yet in Postal Shooting

No Plea Yet in Postal Shooting

There are 1 comment on the The La Grande Observer story from Jul 8, 2006, titled No Plea Yet in Postal Shooting. In it, The La Grande Observer reports that:

Attorneys are continuing to negotiate about whether letter carrier Grant Gallaher will stand trial on charges of intentional murder and attempted aggravated murder in the April 4 shooting death of his postal ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The La Grande Observer.

Barry

Chico, CA

#1 Jul 8, 2006
Rather than deal with the Postal Management of today, I chose to retire, 4 years short of my 40 years. I could not stand to see my customers mail curtailed, mail counts being falsified,for what bonuses and promotions? There was a time if mail was not delivered, someone would surely be held accountable for it. Now it is an everyday occurance.Letter Carriers are abused and harassed by supervisors and managers that have no business holding their positions. All management positions should require that they take a psychological evaluation to see if they can work with other employees. Most of them now cannot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pendleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jj's Southern Express (Feb '13) Jan '16 Raydot 4
News Council Bans Pot Smell, Guy Asks It to Ban Farts (May '15) Dec '15 Raydot 4
Review: Pendleton Southgate Realty (Mar '09) Nov '15 upset renter 26
recent. bulying. in our schools (Oct '13) Aug '15 Aldridge 2
News Boriken brings Puerto Rican comfort food to Bea... (Mar '15) Mar '15 kidunot 1
sell junk car now (Jan '14) Dec '14 Paul Bear 2
Review: Wyatt Enterprises LLC (Oct '14) Oct '14 Old worker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pendleton Mortgages