Teresa Zirkle home wreckin bitch she will sleep with married men

Posted in the Pembroke Forum

Terry fuller

Bluefield, WV

#1 Sep 10, 2010
STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOT LIZARD SHE LOVES MEN THAT ARE MARRIED SO WATCH OUT FOR HER TERESA JOHNSON ZIRKLE SHE HAS A SON THAT GOES TO SCHOOL HES ABOUT 14 TEEN NOW BIG HUGH BLOND HEADED BITCH THAT HANGS OUT AT THE FOOTBALL FIELD WITH HER SON BIG ASS PIECE OF SHIT DRIVES A DARK REDISH CAR !!!!!! STAY AWAY
Teresa Zirkle

Pembroke, VA

#2 Oct 3, 2010
Omg Tina Marquez U are almost 40 yrs old grow up LOL!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
TRUE FRIEND

Roanoke, VA

#3 Oct 5, 2010
haha tina this is to funny haha u dont even know nothing he is not in football haha so we know right off who this is TINA you fake bitch stay out of the tanner u are looking like u are half dead haha at least we are real haha get a life BITCH

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2010
Terry fuller wrote:
STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOT LIZARD SHE LOVES MEN THAT ARE MARRIED SO WATCH OUT FOR HER TERESA JOHNSON ZIRKLE SHE HAS A SON THAT GOES TO SCHOOL HES ABOUT 14 TEEN NOW BIG HUGH BLOND HEADED BITCH THAT HANGS OUT AT THE FOOTBALL FIELD WITH HER SON BIG ASS PIECE OF SHIT DRIVES A DARK REDISH CAR !!!!!! STAY AWAY
For crying out loud. If your going to rip on someone at least learn how spell. When you can't spell in an argument you just look like a damn fool. Next time you decide to express your opinion highlight all your words and then right click on them and spell check your s*it! You are the kind of person that gives Giles County people really bad reputations!
Teresa Zirkle

Pembroke, VA

#5 Oct 5, 2010
Hey Dickens Cider The person who is writing the stuff about me is from Princeton. Her name is Tina Marquez

Location hidden

#6 Oct 5, 2010
It doesn't matter if she is from Princeton or if she is from Greenboe Alabama. She can at least learn little to some proper grammar when writing. And just for future reference take caution when putting someone's full name on websites. Even if you hate the person other people can trace the names to the location, pin point the exact person and steal every ounce of identity from their lives. And when the government is looking back on how it was done it will come back to you for doing it. Don't think it wont hold in court take a look at internet fraud on the web.
Tina Marquez

Bluefield, WV

#7 Oct 7, 2010
Teresa Zirkle is a home wreckin whore from Virginia Hey Bitch at least tell everyone why I said what I said about u and your Son !! U home wreckin skank Because u are a nasty lot lizard that likes to sit at Trucker spots and beg for money and other things !! Why dont u tell Dylan how u ended up pregnant with him white Trash !! Cat Shit Queen I call her that because she grew up in a house with Cat & Dog shit every where u nasty slut!! Hell yall should smell the trailor/Doublewide she lives in !! OMG the smell will knock u down and yall use to wonder why we never came to your house ...hell who could stand too the smell would kill u !! lmfao Teresa Zirkle u are a 400lb nasty white trash skank!! Tell your friends how u ended up with my no good deadbeat brother u were whorin around @ Southren tanker where James use to work waitin on those truckers to come in and u and your sister would yell things at them until they came over my brother happened to be one of the stupid ones that answered u and he was married to Donna at the time u were cheatin with James because u are nasty and u are to fat and ulgy to have gotten your own damn man !! Donna said how does she taste ?? lol Skank !!
Tina Marquez

Bluefield, WV

#8 Oct 7, 2010
The only reason why u all are running your mouth about my tan because u can look as good as me lol I own my own tanning bed and other than Teresa and her low lifes friends thinks I look bad but its only because her fat ass wont fit in a tanning bed so I can see why u would be JEALOUS of my tan get over it bitch until u can lose 300 lbs and get something done about that face of yours u cant ever be me stop tryin it really hurts me to see u try to be me and u cant even come close!!!!lol Take a long look in the mirror Teresa can u see your neck ... No I dont think so !! I can fix the problem u seem to think I have with my tan I can drink water but u cant drop 300 lbs and get a new face bitch !!! U are a virginia SKANK !!! Home wreckin whore and Dylan is abnormal we were talkin about him the other day he is Gay for sure or at least thats what we think !! No wonder guys dont want anything to do with Dylan he acts like a little girl oh God Mommy I got dirty can I take a shower lol I'm telling u he's Gay !!! See Teresa this is what u get when u talk about other peoples kids !! Dont do to others what u dont want done to yourself!! Leave this shit alone whore because I'm tired of chasing u around virginia to kick your ass again but Run,Run,Run is all u do !!!! Roll the windows up and lock your doors,lol Thats funny I tell u places to meet me at but u and Deadbeat never shows up!!!! U have to run to the cops because u are a child that cant handle your own damn problems U start this shit and then u and James runs to the cops to hide behide twice your scared ass ran to the cops because u are scared !! its time to put your big girl panties on and come get u some but u wont because u know what will happen u show up at my house u wont go back!! And dont run your mouth about it if u dont have the ass to back it up then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
her friend

Roanoke, VA

#9 Oct 7, 2010
TINA why dont u get a life and your tan is fake as shit u need to get a life and talkin about a 14 yr old that is low as hell why dont u get a life and grow the hell up and talking about being a good mother u need to look in the mirror well shit nevermind u prob dont have one in ur house because u are ashamed to look at urself haha u must not have a life to get on here and run ur damn mouth all the time about someone....GET A LIFE
goodgollydamn

Newport, VA

#10 Oct 7, 2010
Tina, you need to take a chill pill or sumpthin. I don't know either you or this Teresa, but you're the one looking like an ass...not making her look like one. You need to leave her minor child out of the midst of your rants. It's mean, nasty, and makes you look like trash. If you feel the need to continue this someone may feel compelled to send Maury your name so he can invite you to be a guest on his show. You'd fit right in.
Tina Marquez

Bluefield, WV

#11 Oct 7, 2010
I own my own tanning bed bitch my tan is far from being fake !! Who cares what u think anyway !! She has called my 2 month old granddaughter baster's and talked pure shit about my son and nephew so I thought I would show her how it feels to have your kids talked about !! I'm sure she doesnt like it well neither did I !!! She slept around with my married brother and he has a son and this bitch refuses to let my brother's son have anything to do with his father because she is jealous of the ex-wife !! I'm just givin back a little of what she started !!! My nephew hasnt seen his Dad in all most 8 years now because of this bitch and he lives less than 50 miles from him !! Excuse me but this bitch deserves alot more !! But anyway yall have fun I'm done chatting with white trash!!
Tina Marquez

Bluefield, WV

#12 Oct 7, 2010
Teresa started this shit and since she wont finish it I will !! I can do whatever the hell I want too no one is big enough to stop me !!!! Jealously its what makes a bitch talk shit !!! Keep talkin Teresa u Lot Lizard !!

Location hidden

#13 Oct 7, 2010
Well hell i feel like a celebrity now. Ive been watching out for the globe or national enquirer to do a story on me since im so famous. LOL!!!!!!!!! This is very amusing
Tina Marquez

Bluefield, WV

#15 Oct 9, 2010
I'm the best there ever was I CANT BE BEAT !!!!! EVER TERESA U ARE WASTING YOUR TIME TRYIN LMAO
The Queen

Princeton, WV

#16 Oct 21, 2010
TINA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN U ALL THAT ITS NOT FUNNY U ALL ARE A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE PIECES OF SHIT !! TINA IS A VERY GOOD PERSON AND DOES EVERYTHING SHE CAN FOR HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS BUT WHEN SOMEONE RUNS THEIR MOUTH TO TINA U DAMN RIGHT SHE'S COMING OUT FIGHTING HER STUPID DEADBEAT BROTHER SHOULD KNOW THAT !! TINA IS NO ONE TO BE MESSED WITH AND TERESA U OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT SHE RAN YOUR ASS TO YOUR LITTLE GREEN CAR AND U ROLLED UP THE WINDOWS AND LOCKED THE DOORS U KNOW U DID STOP LYIN U PIECE OF SHIT!! U ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF HER WHY DONT U JUST GIVE UP U CAN NEVER BE AS BEAUITFUL AS HER THATS FOR SURE!! PLEASE TINA DOESNT HAVE TO COMPETE WITH ANYONE SHE IS ABOVE IT ALL,LOL
uhhhh yeah

Newport, VA

#17 Oct 24, 2010
Did anybody see the unicorn and fairy that went prancing through town this morning? No? This is as ridiculous as this entire thread. Grow up folks. High school was years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Va Tech get a bowl game? 3 hr rhonda 60
josh 5 hr birdie 3
I stomp drugies 7 hr Speak the truth 14
John David Lafon (Mar '12) 11 hr merg 16
Who is my daddy? (Nov '13) Sat How to mess up a kid 10
Missy Cromer Sat Neighbor 8
Brooke McNeer Fri Brit C 44
Pembroke Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web