curious

Pembroke, VA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
what happen to phillip hilton haven't seen him around is still married to brittney
welllllllll

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2013
He's in jail again go figure
curious

Pembroke, VA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
what do he do this time
dum a---

Pembroke, VA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
curious wrote:
what did he do this time
he must have a boy friend in jail he been in and out all his life i guess he is somebody licker
hard to tell

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2013
He probably stole money again to support his drug habit. I say he must have a boyfriend in there to .
Who

Pembroke, VA

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Actually he is out now ;-) and yes still married happily... Who wants to know? Lorie??
YOU ARE A JOKE

Pembroke, VA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Who wrote:
Actually he is out now ;-) and yes still married happily... Who wants to know? Lorie??
I don't know about lorie maybe she she would like to know where he is living so if he owes here child support which he probable does she could collect she would like to know he's out. Who sent this info is good to know hope lorie reads this. Let someone know where he is living at.
Bubbles Busted

Pembroke, VA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Who wrote:
I figure i help lorie out if she would like to see this. this is what you want people to think instead of the truth.( WHO)are you trying to hide the truth. Here is the correct info. go in (offender search) in west virginia and put in William Hilton or 51041-2 he in Beckly Correctional Center next parole date is 10-1-13 or release date 1-23-2025 Is first name is William not Phillip--- WHO ( would you like to know more) stop hiding the truth from everyone.
Britty

Christiansburg, VA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Must know him real well to know his first name... Lorie Hale, you are nothing but a home wrecking whore. I think pembroke fire dept. has a few new members that you have not screwed yet. Better hurry!! Darn, I don't think they are married tho... Not your type huh?
ouch

Pembroke, VA

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Britty wrote:
Must know him real well to know his first name... Lorie Hale, you are nothing but a home wrecking whore. I think pembroke fire dept. has a few new members that you have not screwed yet. Better hurry!! Darn, I don't think they are married tho... Not your type huh?
OH!!!!! Did someone touch a nerve you have to go and trash lorie ---TRUTH HURTS-- lots of people know his first name. You thought you could lie cause people didn't know his first name, its hard to make phillip look good when he goes and steals off of people who try and help him. Heard is wife divorce him because he stole off of her family also. No need to bring lorie into this and lie on her because you want to lie about phillip i guess you have to make her look bad because the truth came out and your lies caught up with you.
In-Law

Alderson, WV

#11 Feb 20, 2013
Hey he is out living in Princeton, with his soon to be wife again. Sorry you have nothing to do but worry about what he is doing
JUST SAYIN

Princeton, WV

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Bubbles Busted wrote:
<quoted text> I figure i help lorie out if she would like to see this. this is what you want people to think instead of the truth.( WHO)are you trying to hide the truth. Here is the correct info. go in (offender search) in west virginia and put in William Hilton or 51041-2 he in Beckly Correctional Center next parole date is 10-1-13 or release date 1-23-2025 Is first name is William not Phillip--- WHO ( would you like to know more) stop hiding the truth from everyone.
looked it up, thanks !
INFO

Pembroke, VA

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Britty wrote:
britty dont need to know him well its public record in court system you must not be to smart but why do they want to hide the truth everybody knows nobody bad mouthing him
far out

Pembroke, VA

#15 Feb 20, 2013
In-Law wrote:
Hey he is out living in Princeton, with his soon to be wife again. Sorry you have nothing to do but worry about what he is doing
i did the search dam it looks like him he might be living in princeton i dont think he has a choice!!!!i guess she can get a conjugal visit
Britt

Alderson, WV

#16 Feb 20, 2013
He will be glad to know you never got over him. thats what keeps him going , knowing he hurts you everyday you are a live like you have his son...lol....
joke

Pembroke, VA

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Britt wrote:
He will be glad to know you never got over him. thats what keeps him going , knowing he hurts you everyday you are a live like you have his son...lol....
britt you are a joke he only one hurting his son locked up in jail all his son life
joke

Pembroke, VA

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Britt wrote:
i for got to tell you all im signing off i got ,"lorie" "who" "far out" "britt" "bubbles busted" and who ever i for got i dont know none of ya love to get shit stir up dam that felt good going to pearisburg now
porky

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 8, 2013
it seems that everyone knows were im at . i did this to myself and i have to pay for what i did. i am a man about it and i can admit the truth and i did wrong. my two sons need to say out of it. i love them very much.there are too people in my life that has been here for me and i love them very much but one of them has to move on but i know she loves me more than she wants me to know. i love you babygirl.so if you are looking for me i ant hard to find. would love to hear from you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pembroke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lazy people in Giles CO. 3 hr wait and see 41
Michael Poff (Apr '14) 13 hr Mix n mingle 5
tyler agee (May '11) 13 hr Crazy 70
Who knows Cheyenne Epling? 14 hr Lexi 1
Any women enjoy having their shoes taken off an... 18 hr Heather 2
Ear gages are dumb (Feb '14) Tue Carol 29
New new rec director in Pembroke Aug 30 the reason 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pembroke Mortgages